Discussion » Nonsense » Lip piercing

• Sheryl Zhong
    Sheryl Zhong wrote:
    Anyone with a lip piercing?
    I'm really tempted, but drawbacks:

1. Potentially swollen lip for weeks! How do I talk on the phone to clients?
    2. No alcohol for 4 weeks!!
    3. May be mistaken a lesbian if I cut my hair short at the same time

I have my reasons for a lip piercing...if it's not your cuppa I'd appreciate if you keep your negative feedbacks in your stomach thank you!
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Not to sound gross, but most people with whom I've been acquainted who've pierced their lips have had numerous infections. Considering the booze, talking and dyke factors, I'd go for the labret if you want to insert stainless steel into your face.

Had mine for four years. Only physical drawbacks was gum erosion. But no inflammation or pus.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Ick. I never had problems like that, but it's good to know. Better try a less-risky spot.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

why not pierce your other "lip-like" parts instead, Sheryl? hahaha~Oh, maybe it will bring abt much more troubles ;)

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Oh, wow, Da Fan. That was a tad risque. But I assumed that it was only a matter of time before some joker brought that up.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I see…considering im on my business trip in a dessert surrounded nowhere, Sheryl, forgive me~~

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    If not, there are always the camels. Wink wink.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

;)

• Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Ears and belly seem most reasonable and safe..perhaps the brow sweety.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    do it on the willy? Umm...too crazy, haha.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    http://www.bme.com/

Thank me later.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Holly S! I won't try any but I admire those crazy lovely pals, lol~
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    the most creepy "normal" body transform i know is the operation of "nail removal"...someone just get all of his nails totally removed, so his fingers are like...umm...really hard to describe...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Haha, have a nice day ;-)

Yeah...its creepy...ergh...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I'm dying in piles of doc. in a desert surrounded middle of nowhere now. I hate business trip...sigh...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    live free or die hard! 不在沉默中爆发,就在沉默中灭亡!
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    I always want to try to make one on the nose and belly,but was worried about pains...There are lots of youngth even made them on their tongue though ... ...
    Getting old and turning out now.... *sight*

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.