Discussion » Beijing Life » Looking for friends with entrepreneurial mindset

• Jankoman Kosi
    Jankoman Kosi wrote:
    Yeah, it's pretty lame to post an ad online, but let's face it, It's not so simple to make friends here. Especially for someone who's picky about who to hang out with.

About me:
    - Male, Europen, 30 years old
    - Been in Beijing 6 years, mostly working in small international companies.
    - I speak 6 languages, have positive attitude and like to learn new skills.
    - When I was 25, I had a goal to make my first million bucks before i reach 30. (I'm still a bit behind)
    - I always have ideas about new businesses, and have started 2 companies in last year.
    - I want to surround myself with friends, who are bright, interesting, ambitious, with winner mentality.

I believe in order to succeed, one needs to be around other successful people.

contact me via email (janko.kosi@gmail.com) and let's grab a beer.

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Haha, can't agree more with you about the friends thing man.

Well, good luck about that!

Ps> Do you speak French? :]
  • 黄力
    黄力 wrote:
    no
    sorry
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Jankoman...good idea you have here. I am an owner of a multi-million dollar company in Washington DC that I started 20 years ago and has about 100 employees. i have found out in discussing business opportunities and strategies to some of my Chinese women friends, that for the most part, they don't want to try new things, are sometimes offended with constructive critisism, and will sadly, keep their low paying, boring, long work week job.

Sheryl, is partly right...now you want friends who share this spirit, people to give you new ideas and you them. I wish I was in BJ...looking closer like some year I would go to Shanghai/Hangzhou area. An air quality thing. I enjoyed your forum question...and BTW I greatly admire your attitudes and your language skills. I wish I were much younger and could learn Chinese more easily. Zaijian.
  • 北摄 Beijing Center Of Photography
    to meet like-minded entrepreneurial people, there's a networking event on 4 Nov 7pm
    details here
    I'm going as well. any folks here wanna join me?

i'm new to Beijing and i'm here to start new businesses as well. so yeah, i'll love to meet new people who are more adventurous....

btw, i'v starting a social networking event, albeit for people who love photography, on 5 December 2009, Saturday 1pm.
    join too if u are keen
    http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/event/events.rails?Eid=200002523
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

There are a few ideas from overseas that has a lot of potential in China ... let's chat when I come back to Beijing :)
  • 哥们
    哥们 wrote:
    I'm working on my second million already. I should mention that I failed the first million, so I started new on the second million ;-)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I am always down with sharing my mind and learning from others. kodibj@hotmail.com Ambition is great, fruition is better, creativity is key. Many people are in the box. Lets blow the box up and send them flying into the stratosphere!
  • HanKs Bao

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.