Discussion » Health & Fitness » Good News for Thyroid Patients

• Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    If you are suffering from Thyroid disease, no matter you are Hyperthyriodism, Hypothyroidism, or Goiter, please take a look at www.health-guard.net there are some recover cases and thyroid info you can share. I think is a good news for all thyroid patients.
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    How come no one post message, don't tell me no one understand what is thyroid problem, more than 10% growth rate each year, in HK, Singapore, UK and US, over 10% populations suffering... just you don't notice because the symptoms like other disease. In Japan, over 4,000 Thyroid clinics... crazy~!! and don't do operation if you suffering, otherwise you may turn to Hypothyroidism... then you need take the hormones replacement for whole life...
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    If you are Men, have some problem when you make love, may be Thyroid problem, if you are women, why still gain weight even you don't eat so much, check your Thyroid, if you drop hair and dry skin, may be you are suffering, there are many types of Thyroid disease, if you don't concern or take care, turn to Heart disease or cancer will be too late.
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    Seems no one care their Thyroid gland~
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    10% people suffering... Do blood test of TSH and Ft4.
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    Anyone have experience, please share with others~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ...

Ted, or 余(俞?)先生... considering your thread had already attracted 400+ clicks (views), I am certain that people care about this, it is just that majority here are perhaps too young to be concerned or to have anything to share ...

Or if I could... I suggest you type in Chinese, you might actually get some feedback?
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    I agree with you, I will prepare the Chinese version, but many young people still suffering from Thyroid Disease, and they don't notice because lack of knowledge, around 8% population suffering~

I just want to let more people understand the Thyroid Disease
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    如果你出现以下两组之中 1-2种症状,说明你的甲状腺功能可能已经出现问题 。

组别 1 : 心跳,眼突,眼睛红肿灼热,甲状腺□大,甲状腺瘤手震,手脚发软,大腿颤抖,□痹,肤色变黑,膝盖酸痛无力,胸闷,呼吸困难,急燥易怒,情绪无名烦燥,女性月经不顺,血压异常,性机能障碍,大便下痢,怕热大汗,喜凉,暴瘦,大食易饿,经常倦怠疲劳。

- 组别 2 : 浮肿,四肢冰冷,畏寒,全身皮肤痕痒,声音嘶哑,容易头痛,整日感觉昏昏欲睡,缺乏食欲,容易便秘,记忆力减退,反应迟钝,失去活力,不容易出汗,肌肉抽筋。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahah ... I dont have any medical knowledge, nor am I ever much of a health-conscious person, but if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know ... you are in HK? I came from HK too, let's chat more :)
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    Yes, I m in HK now, but frequency in Asia cities, like Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Taiwan, etc. and you? what are you doing? 叮噹叔叔
  • kö
    wrote:
    叔叔之间的 PK·······加油 三叔公 and 叮当叔叔··o(╯□╰)o
  • Ted YU
    Ted YU wrote:
    Thanks~Shan Hu Ho, Ho, Ho~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.