Discussion » Art & Design » Seeking people for fashion shoots

• Peter Duong
    Peter Duong wrote:

I am a Melbourne base fashion photographer student and am looking for make up artists, hair stylists and models to collaborate with on fashion shoots this winter. I will be in Beijing for 2 months and would love to hear from anyone in the industry, even fellow photographers. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Peter Duong
  • 北摄 Beijing Center Of Photography
    hey Peter,

found anyone yet?

when are you coming to Beijing? i'm new to this city as well, just arrived here two months ago... slowly building up my own contacts for makeup artists, hairstylists, models etc.

we can chat more in this thread. i'm happy to share my contacts.

btw, i'v got a studio in JianWai SOHO (CBD area) if you need one when the winter's too cold.

i'm also running a photography school ( see http://www.photoscholar.com ) so you can mingle with the other photography lovers too.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    my dream is be a fashion editor.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    If you need any rugged looking biker type models let me know. I can do borderline pretty boy, but I am not that pretty. I mostly get gigs for my badboy quality and not prettiness lol. I am part of the Outlaw agency in Hawaii and LA. Did alot of Punk Chic work, with guns, bikes, chains, vampires, masscists, etc.... Look forward to hearing from you if you need. Have a nice day! Good luck finding what you are looking for.
  • 北摄 Beijing Center Of Photography
    Kodi, are you with any model agencies in Beijing? am trying to know more about them here, they are quite scattered...

Little Siow. how's your dream coming along?
    are you studying fashion design or merchandising right now?
  • Marycath
    Marycath wrote:
    =)) little slow im sure ur dream will come along xD =))
    me on da other hand...wannaBfashion photographer...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.