Discussion » Technology » Who wants a Jailbroken US I phone?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I will travel to the US soon and I am going to be buying a bunch of Iphones. I am a reasonable guy and I also wish to capitalize on the stupidity of the apple company partnering up with companies in order to restrict the way we can use our phones. All the phones will be jailbroken and set up with the latest firmwear as well as the Chinese settings for use in this country. I will set a reasonable price depending solely on the price I get them for and the demand for the phones in Beijing. I will not gauge the hell out of you do not worry. We are all in the same boat anyway, "being had by apple and At&t." Getting the jailbroken phone will save you tons of money because you will not need to use their service and all that crap. If you agree and want a phone hit me up and we can talk. If you think I am an asshole for posting this please let me know because I do not want to be unethical. Happy October! :P
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Sadly, my wife wont let me spend more than 1000 for ny next phone, but I dont think you are an AS ... heehee ... leaving town tomorrow, see you all soon ...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    If I get one for cheap enough we can work something out. LOL
  • Ci Jiayin
    Ci Jiayin wrote:
    Sounds really interesting...the reason I'm checking, is because I saw the word "jailbroken", sorry my English not that good, but as I called my job is "jail" and I'm trying get out of here so badly, so I'm "Jail breaking"..haha..have a nice day!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.