Discussion » Dating & Romance » WHITE GIRLS are Chinese boys' favorite?

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    "Chinese Guys all like white girls more than Chinese girls," She claimed, "well at least 80% is like that."
    ---according to my gf and her brilliant Chinese male friends, apparently white girls are the new hot stuff in China. "And Chinese girls like white guys too," she continued, "everyone knows that." Though I heard that CHN girls or Asian girls love white guys (I personally have no problems and applaud that) I never heard the other way around...Chinese guys loving white girls more then Asian girls.

Enlighten me WLIB folks...specially Chinese guys :)
  • Ll
    Ll wrote:
    1/boys love girls :)
    2/girls love boys :)
    3/the couples can communicate well.othervise ,no matter how much they love eachother,if they can't communicate well ,their relation will not last for long .
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I have not been able to communicate well with American girls period! HAHA but it is fun to try. However, I like the Chinese attitude and romantic environment a little better than the American attitude and romantic environment. If Chinese guys love foreign girls the best maybe I should do my best to hook them up!
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    oh yeah baby....
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Many Chinese men I've talked to prefer white girls, but it is not because of skin colour. It is because white girls tend to be more open sexually (read-easier) and are more likely to pay their own way.
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    "pay their own way" hahaha, I dont know what to say after that phrase...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    As to physiological traits, I personally prefer north east Asia girl (narrower than Asian girl, and broader than Chinese girl). Nothing racial, just preference. But as to love thing, what matters is not the skin color, but the feeling between the two, right?
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    I tend to agree with Peter a lot..Perhaps we have a similar perspective. Part of it is mystique new...which is different than marriage..White guys marrying Chinese women can usually afford the adjustment period of retooling, where white women generally will not accept this period of financial hardship. My sister married a Korean..liked his smile and intelligence (became a respected doctor). Da Fan...right on as always.
  • Bujar
    Bujar wrote:
    Wow, It,s depends. some of chinese guys like the western girl. But not even 40%. I do love this topic! Cause I am one of those who prefer west girls than asian ones. Before, in middle school, I like chinese girl. However, since I studied abroad in 2006, I suddenly changed, I found that west girl are more pretty and sexy, with some good personality which only quite few chinese girls have. Later, I had a polish girl for 2 years, I have dated with girls from USA, Germany, Ukraine,Russian, Panama, Albania,and some of them are really cute. However, they all returned to their countries after few months I met them at the first time.All in all, 2 problems there, one is culture differences, the other is distance.The most important things is she make ur heart jumping, u 2 can communicate well and really love each other.
  • James
    James wrote:
    Been with a couple brit girls, compare with chinese girlfriends, I can't say my preference base on skin color...It's the personality which has much to do with the culture background.
  • 爱丽
    爱丽 wrote:
    I think that in general, people always want/like what they don't have. If you have curly hair, you often want/like straight hair, if you have black hair, you want/like blonde hair, if you have brown eyes, you like/want blue eyes... etc.

I think that the reason why east Asian men seem to be more attracted to western woman is because we are different than what they are used to, so we stand out more I guess. But it may just be an attraction to the appearance, it doesn't necessarily mean they prefer to have a serious relationship with a western woman. There are good and bad woman in every ethnicity and culture. The perspectives just depend on individual experiences. What matters most in a relationship is compatability and you need to respect eachothers culture.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    not all,but many of them do like the white girls...
    at least I saw some on the pubs and sometimes when walking on the street
  • Johanna Atterby
    i dont know, but i do know chinese boys can be white girls favorite! haha!
  • M&M
    M&M wrote:
    no matter white or black as long as you had feelings,,,
    feelings in:
    heart
    brain
    and body,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Tian 王倚天
    Whatever is rare in which region, it is likely to be more coveted.
    Over here in North America, well educated Chinese women are like the trophy to one's success.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    “all” and "at least 80% "??? where and how did you get this data???Good survey.
    I guess ,exoticism could be a solidf reason if it is true.
  • Kristy
    Kristy wrote:
    Whitegirlsaregenerallyopen-minded.
  • M&M
    M&M wrote:
    hey Kristy
    what kind of mind
    and what kind of open you mean
  • Agnė ( 安妮 )~
    agree with 爱丽 opinion ~" people always want/like what they don't have ".
    i dont know, i like chinese boys, maybe because im interested in Chinese stuff or smth , but actually just some of my friends prefer for chinese boys, usually for back man more~
    any way, i think it depends on persons character, life style so on~
    and i think white girls are usually open, crazy, not shy. so maybe thats why asians like them~
    but i also think that chinese girls are very beautiful~
  • Kristy
    Kristy wrote:
    re :M&M 已写
    已发布 10 几小时以前
    hey Kristy
    what kind of mind
    and what kind of open you mean

it is a general attitude towards life, in every aspect
  • John
    John wrote:
    I agree with everyone above who say that its your personality and not the color of your skin that's important. I like black girls, yellow girls, white girls all girls as long as you actually have a personality. Anything else we'll take it from there.
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Ashely Excuse me Miss. oh I am sorry Mr,
    Maybe talking about androgynous with such a name of yours is a little bit ironic...

BUt I DO agree with you, just thought wanted to make fun of ur name on ur own terms. :) cheers and dont get mad.
  • Alla Leonova
    Alla Leonova wrote:
    Hm... i don't mind. i like chinese guys.
    But it's all about the personality anyway.
  • Jochen
    Jochen wrote:
    haha ,klar ,weiss du wieso ,weil wir besondere dings mögen, sondern nicht immer gleicher.so ist das
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Hey Jochen:
    hahaha! האקדמיה ללשון העברית(HaAqademia LaLashon Ha‘Ivrit)
    িব্রু ভাষার ইতিহাস বৈচিত্র্যময়। ২০০ খ্রিস্টাব্দের দিকে মুখের ভাষা হিসেবে এটি বিলুপএ? чĕлхи; ивритăн авалхи хорми!!!替代先頭嗰?? asihdoiav ucaoic usjacna!!! as lcaishv fe!!

Dont you agree??
  • 白杰/jason White
    Hi, I think I agree with 艾来克。普西,所以 艾里克。普西. I think not all Chinese guys like white girls, and I think your gf only know a few dumb frs who taught her wrong information...

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    DA FAN,北方女孩有什么特质是你喜欢的啊?
    i think most guys like southern girls?
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Winnie 北方女孩可能看起來給人很豪爽 爽快的個性吧 一直以來都這樣認為 哈哈 但是是否都這樣 可待考證咯
  • Jerry
    Jerry wrote:
    Chinese man like japan girls mush more in History. so do I :)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I choose human women lol. Chinese are very attractive to me, but I still have not found the right one.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Too general a question ... could have narrowed it to Beijing Chinese or Shanghai Chinese or Taiwan Chinese or even American Chinese etc ... as for "white girls", they come from many different countries and continents ...
  • Young
    Young wrote:
    i guess it all depends on quality. i do agree that in general there are more super hot white gals out there. even thou i find most white gals are just average.
  • Young
    Young wrote:
    i am sorry to be straight forward. whenever this kind of topic show up. i find it ridiculous. i have encoutered situations like this where some guy/chick telling everybody that my gf.bf is from XXX proundly . then she/he turned out to be like 5 ton manmath. i mean. if she is megan fox. yeah. i would do the same. but hallo? a 5 ton manmath???
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

嗨,Winnie,我可没说我喜欢north east China girls,我说的是从人种外貌特点讲,我总体更倾向于north east Asia girls,具体说就是中日韩,可能再加上新加坡等地。我不能再多说了,要不该有种族主意嫌疑了,当然了,我没有半点儿这个意思—更重要的还是两个人的感觉不是~更何况很多西方姑娘也相当的惊艳啊,哈哈哈

• Undermoonlight
    On the contrary, from my life experience, Chinese girls are actually more "open-minded" than their "white counterparts"(hoho~)~how can i put it~I feel that the entire China is getting bitchier and bitchier~no offense to my Chinese friends(all of you)~
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    howdy baby!!!
  • Supermonicca
    Supermonicca wrote:
    maybe just bcos of the desire to fulfil their fantasy, maybe they just want some casual wild sex,maybe want to have a exciting adventure when they r young,....or maybe the white girls r just fabulous, they have so many attitude to have fun with~
    so why not?
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    White girls = open-minded?
    Maybe western actress' performance in the movie spreads to China is the root cause...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

I do not know about that Southern girl thing, but I have been into the North Eastern China girls myself.  I have met some really cool southern girls, but the coolest have been the North Eastern and a few cool friennds from here and there.  Actually I think cool people can come from anywhere.  It does'nt matter what color you are from.  I guess the Chinese thing for me is just because I am gonna live in China and it makes since.

• Saint - Spartacus
    it s so prejudice to juge a girl by where they come from , anyway , nothing is absolutly , every thing change in their own way , sb don't even know where they from exactly .... where you born not means you mind belong to that area ....
    but as i see , the white girl don't really like chinese guy, they need the "MAN" with a strong feeling ... and it's so rare to find this type in china ...but for man it's much easy too find asian girl as they don't need think too much about their mentality, a pretty face was enough for the first step, and most of them were in the first step ...
    if not this reason, that means the chinese girl were more qulified than chinese boy

by the way , the south america girl love chinese boy as they are very cute
  • Grace Chen
    Grace Chen wrote:
    Cause Chinese girl prefer White Man so Chinese man has to prefer white girls. By the way, this could be more important, white girls are more sexy than Chinese girls. Vice versa~
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    well ! first sorry by butting into ur interesting topic cuz it's all about Whites and Chinese but just wanted to say that love has no boundaries and passes over borders. so whatever white or chinese u should find the right man or the right girl. We r family the only difference is maybe our skin color which ain't a big matter for people who really love each other and striving to overcome any kind of issues they'll face

Peace Out!!!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Naomi is a nice name ever, fraught with sadomasochism flavor.
  • 楼外
    楼外 wrote:
    如果单纯从外观来说,我还是喜欢中国姑娘。
  • Jiayu Dong
    Jiayu Dong wrote:
    I prefer chinese or other asian girls, i dated asian girls most of time. most of the white girls are not in asian aesthetic standard even though white guys think they are cute. still a big different between asian and white girls
  • Miriam Pedersen
    Small feet for example :)
  • Miriam Pedersen
    that was me trying to be funny :)

I'm not a fan of steoreotyping anyway. There is no THE white girl and THE chinese girl. It's all about the individual...

Big feet, small feet, who cares. As long as they are well-packed in a paar of sexy high heels. :)
  • Jiayu Dong
    Jiayu Dong wrote:
    re @Shvetik: Asian aesthetic standard would be: skinny body shape( not all americans think skinny white girls are cute); light make-up(opposite that white girls have much heavy make-up than Chinese girls); no obvious obsession about BWH( white girls more chase at these); white girls always have high bridge of nose which is highly admired in western culture but not in Asian culture; asian are not really fond of big mouth, we consider big mouth as sexy sometimes, like Qishu, more than cute or beautiful(Angelina Jolie would be the opposite example for American stereotype); girls with big size is also not favored in Asia even though they got sexy body shape.

hell no, small feet is seldom a issue in asia, more and more ppl dont care if girls have small feet or not. it is just old tradition took place centuries ago.
  • Jiayu Dong
    Jiayu Dong wrote:
    well, i wouldnt say no, ppl truly have their own aesthetic standards. asian aesthetic is the general stereotype ppl can see in public.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Shvetik so what is ur shoe size? ahahahahaha
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    yeah ppl have their own standards, but modelmagazines not, and they shape the individual standard of lets say 2/3 of the ppl directly or indirectly.
  • William Le-normand
    well~ I think some Chinese guys are really handsome, specially the ones who have been educated in the West, specially European countries, cos i love their accents... lol
  • AstroKaka
    AstroKaka wrote:
    maybe or not
  • wrote:
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Posted 11 weeks ago
    Many Chinese men I've talked to prefer white girls, but it is not because of skin colour. It is because white girls tend to be more open sexually (read-easier) and are more likely to pay their own way.
    ==============================
    You are right, I do think if a man is poor, he'd better never pursue a Chinese girl, who want big house, expensive car and all your money, that is the real facts in China, lol, but it seems you can not get something from her, love? if there is love, why Chinese girl asks for big house, expensive car and all your money before she decides to love you, too material.
    Do not attack me, I just talk something true, lol, and I will make lots of money in the future.
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    every person is unique, exactly.
  • Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    haha .......maybe they think the with a white girl is cooooool.......who knows........
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... after reading today's newspaper, I dont think this is true anymore ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Honestly, I like Asian girls better... from a purely aesthetic standpoint, I find them to be more "cute" and if she is actually "sexy" it's an added bonus. It's not yellow fever though cuz I'm Chinese, even if my brain mostly is not! hahaha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jon, let's try to leave your brain out of the discussion please ...
  • Truls Skaalbones
    哥蛋疼得想找砖头了
  • Linda Marie Hylander
    与其说喜欢,不如说是好奇
  • Truls Skaalbones
    to peter baird:u are talking bullshit
  • Black Boy In The Building Tonight
    Hehehe .. Hey Yes Sir. Here We go , A another Thing , New Thing ...
  • Miguel Ochoa
    Miguel Ochoa wrote:
    I personally like Chinese gf, think that might depends on your religion, culture background and your thinking. If you see your WGF to be "easy on the eye" that would be fine, but I guess different people has different thinking even someone they want to try some thing new...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.