Discussion » Music » Michael Jackson - This Is It (New Song Released)

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Here's a preview of a new song named "This Is It" from MJs upcoming album with the same name. Enjoy! Click here to play the whole song :-)
  • Heidy
    Heidy wrote:
    I love this song and l'd like to get the album. Who can help me ??
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Read from the newspaper that Paul Anka is asking for the right to this song or something like that ...
  • Ci Jiayin
    Ci Jiayin wrote:
    MJ...King of pop...forever...I miss you...
  • M.E.丹
    M.E.丹 wrote:
    i love"you are not alone"
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

To all you die-hard fans out there ... there will be a MJ show (movie? documentary) on 22 June, at 10pm ... CCTV6 ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I am taking the Voodoo 101 class at Qing Hua at the moment ... this will give me extra credit ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Slight correction ... I just checked the TV guide, it should start 21:46 ...

1:46 迈克尔·杰克逊30周年庆典

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    the muthafucka is dead...
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    to be honest, I think that MJ did 30% of good things. So, at least 70% of big shit, and he was really sick! want to be white, do children jump on his knees, and some lyrics sounds really retarded. And to be clear, the kings of pop are 'the beatles'. Ok, the beatles were a little bite sick too, but they produced always really good quality of music... so MJ RIP!
  • Jon erlend Nordby
    :[ hey up there, u know what,now i know what the forum is named"nonsense",coz billions of ppl won't agree with you,MJ was musician, so we just put eyes on what he dedicated to music and his audiences,the way he made music and lot of things relate to his works made him King of Pop,MTV,sound effects,moonwalk, even his glove and heat etc., he was a creator, the best there ever was and the best there ever will be. And the Guinness records he made, who has been once or wil able to break it in entire lifetime?

Besides, about he wanted to be white or not and the children thing...evidence?by the way, are you heterosexism or what, then be careful, coz you can be freak out all the time as long as you are living in 21century, yes, sth. John Lennon and Yoko have done were crazy too, but in different way. Anyhow , ..thats MJ's choices,true or fake, no judge, its nothing to do with his music.

What is definition about 'good music'? numer of fans?how many records been sold?awards? or how long his legacy could be carried? for sure, The beatles, Elvis Presley,etc., and, Michael Jackson ;].
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    @ Moi
    It s not a news that a lot of people can like shit. (for example Adolph hitler/Mac Donalds/ Gorge Bush??? etc etc). On this billion people how many are musicians? How many are really able to understand what they talking about? do U know what is a C#7b9b13? or what is a counterpoint? me, i do, by the way, i understand what i listen, really well! that s my job. Tastes need education and knowledge...
    If u talk about a good musician, i advice U 'Miles Davis, or 'Herbie Hancock', here u have real ideas and concepts. And on the pop side, u should listen 'Radio head', not my favorite band, but full of interesting ideas.
    Then about MJ, when he was with the 'jackson five' he was really good, and i liked him. Good compositions, good team work.
    but alone, i m still saying that 30% is good and 70% is shit. i think lot of musician around me are really agree with my point... Then, when Media have nothing to say and want to sell they use something to increase the sale curves. But best selling is really not synonym of quality. it s a question of marketing now.
    last point, agree with u lets forget the sanity side of the conversation, u know that all the good artists are sick, eheh...
    so, MIss 'Moi' nice to meet u, and have a nice day...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.