• 艾娃
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    I am betting "no"
  • BLCUer
    BLCUer wrote:
    There are many english native speakers in http://www.blcuer.com
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Oh, give it up BLCUer. (Buy a simple ad if you REALLY want to recruit people to your community.) If you keep spamming the site, we're going to have to delete your account.

And not to nitpick, but "American native" and "Native American" aren't the same thing.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Touche. Now we're 1-for-1.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    米人再次使齣恫嚇手段,與其政府如初一則!霸道無禮之氣,一幕暸然!徬觀良善者無再講其民衆清白說!!皆戰爭之犯也!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Jee ... hahaha ... I am putting my hands together, again, for you representing the minority's view, but as we have discussed before, it is a waste of breath to make such comments here, since most Chinese in this community are American biased, and would not pay any attention to the truth ...

If you want to say something like that, and get support ... go to Facebook and I am sure you will find hundreds of groups (as well as thousands of Australians) that share the same view as you do ...

Think about it this way, though the sad truth is that China will not progress if more people are like that, you should be glad to know that more people are opening to non American ideas ..

So enjoy the sunshine, get a tan, have a BBQ ...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Jee, I know you dislike Americans, and you love to express your feelings in this forum. And now you like to use traditional Chinese to let Americans to know what you truly think...

By the way, "與其政府如初一則", "如初一則" should be "如出一辙".

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

叮当, "since most Chinese in this community are American biased", Where did you get this statistics? Is there a such survey I forgot to participate in?

"and would not pay any attention to the truth ..."  Seems you know lots of truth... So could you shed some light to us?

"Think about it this way, though the sad truth is that China will not progress if more people are like that, you should be glad to know that more people are opening to non American ideas .. "

I'm very curious that why China will not progree if more people are like that. And what's the exact definition of  "non American ideas"?

Could you make your whole points clear???

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Maria, I had been expecting you (or Peter) ... good morning to you too.

Let's wait for Peter to express his views before I get back to you ...

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

叮当, what do you expect Peter to say? You'd better make your ideas clear before people get back to you...

• Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Now I consider myself a native American, even though 300 years ago my relatives came from Germany. It is thought our American Indians came from Asia 5000 years ago +/-. Now lets be sensible. I believe the person wanted someone who has lived in America, and doesn't have a Spanish, French, African, British, and who knows what accent. Maria Ma....nice, and appreciate your inputs.I can't read characters so I have no idea what Jee said..he has been polite to me.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    感谢叮噹
    哈哈 谢谢Maria Ma纠正,一不小心打错字了!你前面说的都对,但是我没想向米国人直接说这个。反复告诉他我不喜欢他,这有什么意义呢!?我是说给懂汉语的人听的!
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Jee, you said "但是我没想向米国人直接说这个。反复告诉他我不喜欢他,这有什么意义呢!?我是说给懂汉语的人听的!"

You mean it's meaningless to tell Americans that you dislike them again and again. You just want Chinese to listen to your words.

So you think it's so meaningful to repeatedly tell Chinese your personal feelings  towards Americans in this forum?

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    “and you love to express your feelings in this forum”??
    Eventually, you found this fact!! Hanging on?! Is everybody doing the same thing? I thought the forum was designed for everyone to express his/her ideas and feeliings etc!? If it is not ,would you please tell me, I will stop that, and do the things are allowed here!!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Is everybody telling their personal feellings here??!! Or you are telling us the feelling of the person X Y Z, but not yours!
    我如果觉得什么事情有意义呢?那我就去做它。如果你觉得什么事情没意义呢!那你就不去做它!!这个道理太简单了!!大家都可以理解!我很不能理解你为什么会回复你觉得没意义的东西!??怪怪怪!?
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    论坛吗!不就是大家都可以说话吗!你说你的,他说他的,只要没违规,有什么值得指责的?你不喜欢可以不理,或者你不同意,你想反驳,可以反驳!但是如果你说你觉得别人说话没意义,就让人闭嘴!!!哦啊!!!这个,这个太霸道了吧!或者质询人家,“你说话有意义吗?”,这我就不理解了。除非论坛是你们家开的!你定的规则,我如果参加,我一定遵守!要么就是我拿大喇叭对着你直接说教了!!否则!你管我有没有意义呢!!

这个道理!!!挺简单,不难懂吧!!
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Jee, you are right. Everybody has the right to express their feelings and ideas here. I'm not intending to stop you..

Only because your comments always too racial such as "皆戰爭之犯也" ( "They are all war criminals") that's why I mention.

But you made a very good point  "我很不能理解你为什么会回复你觉得没意义的东西!??怪怪怪!?" ( "I can not understand why you are responding something you feel meaningless!?? Strange, strange, strange!?")

I feel it's meaningless to express your same feelings in a very irrational way over and over again. And it's also meaningless to tell you what I feel.

So this would be my last responding to you...

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Jee

Since you seem like a fun person to be around, check out the following opportunity:

We (the WLIB team) are already in the planning stages of our annual Fourth of July party and are looking for a host.

Care to participate?

Perquisites include a Statue of Liberty cap, a George W. Bush "Mission Accomplished" T-shirt, and a pair of all-day torture passes for Guantanamo Bay.

Food will be provided by McDonald's and KFC only.

Interested? Send me an email and we'll go from there.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    谢谢你Maria Ma !!这个道理还是很简单的,你明白我的意思就好了!但是很多时候啊,在说别人的时候,自己很可能也在做一样的事情,甚至更过分!这个我们大家都经常发生,(我把以前意思系统化一下),比如一个人发表了没有违反论坛规定了任何言论,我们所做出的反应有以下几种:1.不理会;2 赞同;3 不赞同 (进而反驳),甚至4 对对方言行评价,讽刺等等。(以上反应均可理解)。
    以下反应难以理解:1 叫别人闭嘴;2 质问别人有没有意义
    另外我也不太理解你为什么要翻译我的话,如果我想打英文我不打中文了。我没阻拦你的意思!因为我没权告诉别人不说话!
    其实还是很高兴和你讨论的Maria Ma,不好意思有点罗嗦了!
    Cheers
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Maria ... let's just say that when Peter talks, it will always be educational, to me anyway ...

Jee ... it is difficult for me not to like you, hahaha, you are very good at doing what I do ... however, one word of advice, you can be as prejudice as you like, but you should not be racist, otherwise, you wont be very likable ... and remember, "pretend", even if you dont like them ...

Pete ... though I dont drink, had anyone talked to Bud to get sponsored? Or is Bud not an American beer?

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    "I feel it's meaningless to express your same feelings in a very irrational way over and over again. And it's also meaningless to tell you what I feel."!!
    Thanks ,Maria.I got your point.
    Thank goodness , there is no law to tell us everybody must be rational, otherwise ,I will get serious problems.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    lol, thank you 叮噹 for the wise advice!!
    Actually, there is no specific race that I really dislike. I'm only talking about same nation's demanding idea of forcing, ruling and invading other nations in the name of their God, Human rights or democracy etc. Nothing about race!!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Nice Nice! Pete ,thanks for your nice invitation indeed!! They all sound interesting to me, but I have been caught up by the work in Australia currently ! !
    It seems like the WLIB team has a good long-term cooperation with US army. I'd suggeste them to develop some new "Guantanamo Bay" tourism attractions in Australia, the people here just get so bored, they need some stimulation. Moreover Aussie is ideal, brand new target to invade,since there is a small population, big land, plenty of resources: iron, coal, natural gas etc etc....oh I forgot oil is more important !!! What a brilliant idea, isn't it !!!
    Cheers
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Shino ... if you are trying to scare me, it is working ... but not scary enough to keep away from the forum ...

Jee ... remember that you must pretend (or lie or act) better on this site, or else get a halloween mask, heehee ... or you will become the next me and wont have too many friends ...

B the way, Kevin Rudd has got a tough job ahead, i.e. whether to lean towards USA or China ... but obviously, not doing do well with China recently ... poor guy ...

Maria ... shame that Peter had not provided any info or data, but as the old Chinese saying goes: 公道自在人心, and we know the "truth" well enough, otherwise, you would not have jumped at me when I said what I had said, so let's not be bothered with the boring details ... again and again and again ... and again ...
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    “耐心"!!??谁要您的耐心做什么使 啊!!搞笑!!事实就是米国人在霸权,侵略,杀人.... 好话谁都会说!!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Shino W 关于老子的论述!还是蛮搞笑的,老子好像确实不会说英文!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    老子他老人家那么聪明,在那头一定学过了,我猜!!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Jee ... feel free to continue this discussion, but it might be more worthwhile to go out to get some sun... or choose a winner for the Melbourne Cup Day ...
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    哈哈 谢谢叮当,但是这个话题说烂了,我也不能总死磕一个话题了,呵呵!!MEL的夏天来了,BEACH的好时光!!
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

叮当, Be a man! Say what you want. Don't hide somewhere and wait other people to speak out your minds,  then show up and put your hands together for them. Just be brave! Don't be timid. :P

If your remarks do make sense, most people will eventually agree with you...

"remember that you must pretend (or lie or act) better on this site, or else get a halloween mask, heehee ... or you will become the next me and wont have too many friends "

Why pretend or lie or act here? You are a  very warm-hearted guy... I'm sure you can make lots of friends without pretending anything. Actually, you've already had a crazy admirer. She's showing her love to you...:P

You are such a lucky guy!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Maria ... now I am really afraid, yes, I am really shaking from fear, oh, maybe it is too cold ... anyway, as I had said in the other thread, you have answered the questions yourself, so I dont dare to repeat such beautiful words ... and though you look pretty, I think I will choose to display my man-ness to someone else, thanks for the invitation anyway ...

Peter ... I have getting used to you quoting paragraphs of statistics, history etc, etc and just one sentence is not what you would usually do ...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

叮当, now I'm getting tired to talk with you...

"as I had said in the other thread, you have answered the questions yourself, so I dont dare to repeat such beautiful words ..."

That's typical you. Your words are always too vague. I'm not psychic, I can not tell people's minds and thoughts unless they tell me. I can't remember what kind of question I've answered you, could you quote my original words here if you can find it? Thanks!

"though you look pretty, I think I will choose to display my man-ness to someone else, thanks for the invitation anyway ..."

Oh, 叮当, I'm sorry. I never plan to send an "invitation" to you, not because you are not charming (actually, you are) , only because you are married. Once you get your ring, you are just not sexy to me anymore.

Here's your love's calling. Don't make mistake again, otherwise you'll break her heart...

"叮当,

i cant hold my words any more, just want to say, love you more than i can say!!!!
    "

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

"Maria, 我实在懒着理你"

Your attitude is so right!

• Amay
    Amay wrote:
    a serious bias problem

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.