Discussion » Beijing Life » risk and bonus, living together for three months o

• T
    T wrote:
    Hi, thanks for finding this ad. If living with a young attractive lady (or call it sharing an apartment) has ever came into your mind, then please double think it now. I'd like to have a try as currently in urgent looking for a new apartment. So if you live in Chaoyang district, and have available room (or glad to look for a 2brs-apartment with me together), why not take a try? I can share the rent but of course within my budget as I settled my job in beijing not for long. I'm in my mid-20s, work 5/7, and have classes on weekends from time to time, fluent in chinese and english, interested in everything worthy a try, fancy on some you will know later. potential risks you should consider: - I like full privacy just as you, no matter how cool and simple and straightforward I view upon myself, it's still a risk to, you know, live together. - I'd like some high music in some mornings for my workout or just to cheer me up, but it could be negotiable (sign~) if it's a big problem to you. - unknown potential bonus: - DO your imagination Well, this ad will be available for ten days, and I'm expecting some spontaneous reply from you. Drop me a line if you interested or to exchange photos. No condition and no inconvenience for each other. Z

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.