Discussion » Current Events » WeLiveInBeijing.com Turns 1

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Ladies and Gentlemen. WE LIVE IN BEIJING . COM turns 1 year on 17th october, 2009, and you guessed it - we're pulling an Anniversary Party! ...more info below the poster... The party will take place at Obiwan by Hou Hai, October 17, 20:30 - 4:00! We'll probably be there even earlier to welcome any early starters ;-) To get some action going on in the forum as well, here's some cool questions for everyone here at the forum to know from you: 1. Will you be there? 2. Will you bring invite your awesome friends? 3. Will you be getting it funky with us? (Please say yes!) :D And remember to RSVP at the Event's page
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Sorry about the bad formatting, still working on some forum issues :P
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    ha,why nobody answer. happy birthday weliveinbeijing.com,if I could speak English fluently I would be there :-)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Yeah! Hello we are in China!  I do not speak Chinese fluently but i'll be there.  You should go!  It would be cool to meet you and all the people will be really cool and ready to have fun!  English is overrated anyway.  You should go and only speak Chinese :D that way you can snub the foreigners who hit on you, but can only speak english.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    I will be too far away from China on that day ... congra anyway
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Little Slow: There will be a LOT of people, both english and chinese speaking =)
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

little, 如果你担心语言的问题,我决定那天用中文贫到底!haha

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    I propose : that day everyone has to speak Chinese, if someone only can speak English, and need to perform a program on the stage .
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

I cannot be there...  Will be in another very very special place during that day.

But happy birthday  to " we live in Beijing " !   You've achieved alot in just one year! Hope everybody will have fun in that big party!!!

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Thanks everyone! Maybe by the time we turn 2, we'll be potty-trained and won't have to wear these diapers anymore.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Getting ready to the party right now! ;-) I better not be the onlyone of 100 000 invited wlib'ers ;D
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    Happy birthday!...i saw this a little late...it is impossible for me to go there now...Have fun ,anyway~~~
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~~~
  • John
    John wrote:
    So how was the event guys?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    how about last night's party ? looking forword the picture report
  • HanKs Bao
    HanKs Bao wrote:
    great party:)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.