Discussion » Nonsense » drunk and stupid

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    Hehe...i just thought of something funny and i wanna know if you guys have done something funny when you are drunk. i remember like two years ago, i got sooo drunk and i insisted on going to a place but my friend was trying to drag me home. i got into a "taxi" and told the driver to drive me to another place. the guy turned around and said: sorry, Ms, it's not a taxi. it's a private car... hahaha i dont really drink but i think it's funny what acohole can do to you. what are your funny drunk stories?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

After finishing our final senior exams in college, my friends and I celebrated by having a party at my flat. We entertained ourselves throughout the evening by throwing things (televisions, tables, paintings) from the second floor balcony.

When my parents arrived bright and early the next day for the actual graduation ceremony, I was a bit embarassed that I couldn't even offer them a couch to sit down on.

It was in a few dozen pieces on the street along with every single chair and piece of furniture in the apartment. You live and you learn, I guess.

We didn't get our security deposit back. Fancy that.

• John
    John wrote:
    When I lived in Shanghai there was one night where I blacked out at this girl's place and no taxi would let me ride because I was throwing up all over the street for five minutes.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I often talk too much when I'm a little high (caused by alcohol), but really quiet when totally drunk. But everytime I can manage to walk home decently, then threw out alone...so no stupid things until now, hope it won't happen in the furture. I know how tragic it may be, and the most memorable scene was one of my colleague get totally drunk, lay on the flor, vomited upwards, and at the same time took a unprompted leak...We begin to call him "Mr. fountain" since then, you can imagine...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

HAHA Winnie that was funny.  I have a similar story, but I could have died!  For my 21st b-day I got so wasted at a pub in Cordova Alaska that I could not unlock the door to my new apartment, so I thought I had the wrong door.  I then walked to the next door and it was already open.  I walked in and started taking off my cloths to go to sleep and then the man who lived there came out and put a gun in my face!  Lucky for me my friend rescued me and we all laughed about it the next day.  My friend said that I asked the guy, "What are you doing in my apartment?"  The guys was like, "What the hell are you talking about?  This is my place!"

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Kodi
    Alaska, eh?

A bar called the Elbow Room in Kodiak is said to be the most violent in the States.

Heard any stories?

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    Kodi, hahaha..that's funny! but i think that guy probably know you since you were neighbours..not so necessary putting a gun out especially he could possibly tell you were drunk. Da Fan, you got to be kidding me!!!...throwing up and leaking at the same time..hahahaha how drunk can one be to do that
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

The night before my 19th birthday I was at a party at the restaurant I worked at at the time. As the least of the guests were leaving via the mezzanine area I forgot about the rather long flight of stairs at the end of the mezzanine. I completely bypassed them and landed facebown on the concrete floor, knocking myself senseless and breaking my front tooth in the process.

I woke up on my birthday face down on my porch with the keys in the fopen front door wondering what the hell happened to my tooth.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    hahahaha, Sheryl Sheryl...i cant stop laughing at yours now my tummy hurts! hahahhaahaha..that's so funny. Peter Baird...how much beer you drank? wow, did you find your knocked out teeth? hope you didnt sallow them:S Peter, 我就知道你是个 卧虎藏龙!呵呵
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Winnie

It was my first week in Cardova on a new job so noone knew me, so the gun seemed necessary to him :D  I was really wasted. 

Pete

The Elbow Room is notorious for violence.  It is mostly because of the mixture of fisherman, Native Alaskans, coastguard, etc... all disrespecting eachother.  I hear about people getting wrecked in that place all the time, but I never went to check it out myself.  Murders are common in places like Kodiak where it is highly racist and the police are often part of the problem.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Kodi
    Ah, okay. My twin brother lives in Kodiak and regales me with tales of the Elbow Room. I suppose his .44 Magnum has played a large role in him never having a serious problem there.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... My sister had inherited the drinking DNA from my grandfather, while I have none of those, so I cannot and dont usually drink ... The worst case, was when my wife's friends came to Sydney, and we had a late dinner around 9, but I finished a small bottle before I ate anything, and when I went to toilet, I just blacked-out for about one minute, and they had to call for an ambulance ...
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    DING DANG, you fnished a small bottle of what? Beer? if so, i fu le you! i thought i couldnt drink....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... Hahaha ... sorry, yes, a small bottle of of beer, a light beer even, while happily chatting away ... and when I got up to the toilet, I fell down like that apartment building in SH a few months ago
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    Not sure about the "growing capacity" ... I still recall that when my sister was 5, she was drinking rum and coke with my grandfather, of course, she drank it because she liked the coke ...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    I'm never that drunk in my life... which means I never have any chance to tell people what kind of crazy thing I've done. It's a pity and remains one of my fantasies. I like to see people a bit drunk. In that ways, they are always talkative, socialble and lovely...
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    ding dang,hahaha...just like i drink gin and tonic...actually i like the lemon taste only.haha i do believe sheryl's drinking capacity. i can drink more than i used to...thanks to happy hours:S
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    Not too many decades ago, I had often witnessed my mates getting so pissed at parties that they became extremely talkative, even those quiet ones, but definitely not lovely ... once, one of them decided that he was Spiderman and climbed out of his dormitory window ... broke one arm and one leg, lucky he did not break his neck ...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Oh, ding dang, that's why I prefer to see people just a bit drunk...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    Hahaha ... I love "Bloody Mary" (without the vodka) ... you've gotta love the taste of tobasco and worcestershire sauce ...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Ding dang, I love " Bloody Maria", ... The taste is so special...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    You like Tequila? Hahaha, it's all the same to me, since I can only have the non-alcoholic version ... oh, it's 6:30? How time flies when one is having fun, hahaha, kitchen duty calls ... tonight I am making 咸菜蒸肉饼 ...
  • Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    2004 second year of my university, my first drunk. It was right after a concert. A bunch of ppl decided to grap something to eat...we ended up in a snack shop which had a lot of drinks in the refrigerator ..It was a warm breezy night and we called that baby "er'guotou二锅头".........and then there went 2 hours' chinchin...Well after walking out of shop for about 5 mins i was vomiting like hell in front of a supermarket while one guy was holding back my hair.....nice guy,good looking also...too late to ask for his cell number though i was thinking....other than that ...good times .lol.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Since I cannot drink, thought I should "contribute" the "stupid" part of this topic (I just received this via email, so most of you might have see it before)

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)
    Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
    Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"
    --Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
    --Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"
    -- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign .

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,"
    --Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,"
    --A congressional candidate in Texas

"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
    --Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
    --Al Gore, Vice President

"I love California . I practically grew up in Phoenix ."
    -- Dan Quayle

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
    --Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people." -- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor.

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances. "
    --Department of Social Services, Greenville , South Carolina

"Traditionally, most of Australia 's imports come from overseas."
    --Keppel Enderbery

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record."
    --Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    二锅头is evil, most foreign friends of my don't like it. It sort of like a chemical thing, not something to drink for them. "Not only combustible, but also explosive". But I like it. Not only for its taste, but also for its benefit that you're not so likely to get drunk, coz when you have it , you clearly know it is alcohol that you're drinking, then again and again remind yourself not to drink to much. So in fact those comparatively "lighter" ones are evil. I only got totally drunk twice til now, I mean drunk to the level of unconsciousness. The second terrible time is when the first time I tasted Absolute Vodka: after enjoyed enough beer and Baijiu/白酒, I got a little high, then one evil face American guy took out three bottle of it...My roommate and I used to think Vodka is quite strong, but after the first sup, we looked at each other in silence, then simutaneously spoke to each other: woo, it taste like pure water, Russians fooled us. Then I finished the whole bottle in two sup, and my roommate finished it in one...Oh yes, the most terrible time is all abt something called Saki...
  • Sophie
    Sophie wrote:
    last year after i finished my last day at work, I went out to party with my girlfriends...and I got the way toooooo drunk....I was mixing all kinds of alcohol together, shooters, cocktails, beers,whiskey...oh and at the end of the night, I only remember my friends threw me in a taxi and the next morning when I woke up , I noticed that the room where I stayed over night was very very bright...and the next sec I realized that there were many machines beside me...I was scared and then I finally got to know that I was in the hospital...not a very good night at all and after that I would never drink like that. The alcohol should be just entertain me not me to entertain the alcohol...
  • Jmiro
    Jmiro wrote:
    8 years ago....when i still a collage boy...
    after the party, i got drunk, but my guys and i still took alcohol when we walking back. for some reason, i just can't remember, we fought with some cops...that's a real big fight...then, we all in the cell...

after that, my friends told me i used the power slam and tumbled three cops down.....oh my God....i am awesome...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Wow Jmiro you are pretty bad ass to power slam three cops. I love to fight with cops if the circumstances are right. You can really get some good moves in before they realize they need to switch from offensive capture tactics to defensive getting their ass kicked tactics. I did a few cop fights and would love to do it again if it were not so dam dangerous these days to do so. Its better if you fight cops you know like in your home town LOL! Every time I got in brawls with cops there were special circumstances involved and I was trying to help someone else out..

Wow Sophie that is dangerous to drink so much being as light as you are! I am happy you made it out of that situation. I bet you only drink a few these days huh! You rock!

Here is another drunk stupid situation I was in that actually involves me being really violent on impulse.

I was in Kotzebue Alaska, which is an Alaskan Native village above the Arctic circle and I had just gradated high school. Me and some guys were celebrating at someones house and I was chatting with a really cool guy named Doug. We were talking about building 4x4 trucks "What else would we be talking about at age 18 in the Alaskan Bush?" Well Doug got really angry with me because he felt that I was not respecting his truck ideas, so he wildly threw a couple punches at me and another person told me that I ducked and dodged like I knew what was going on, but as soon as I realized I was under attack I threw a few punches and mounted him on the ground. I did not realize what had happened because I was so drunk, but later on that night I was like, "Where did Doug go?" Everyone was like, "Dude are you serious? You whipped his ass earlier, knocked him out , and broke his nose!" I immediately went to find him drunk off my ass and sincerely apologized to him for what had happened. Needless to say there were tears and hugs and all sorts of drunk stupidity involved. Alcohol is a pretty dangerous substance I cannot believe it is legal instead of Mary Jane.

I just want to add that I am the least violent person I have ever met. I quit boxing as a teen and again in the military because I did not like to win by having to beat someone up. It is really weird that the above happened and I did not even realize what was going on until way later. HAHA also the cop fights only happened because sometimes cops really need to get their asses kicked. I usually respect police if they respect me, however in the USA sometimes cops get out of line and it is the people who make the rules =) not the cops lol. I will tell you that those damn clubs they use hurt like hell!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.