Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » what the hell is this for??

• Sheryl Zhong
    Sheryl Zhong wrote:
    Ask a foreigner WHAT? Why you here? What you doing? You like China? Can you be my friend?? Come on, we all know what the answers for those would be Still, no BOOK!"£$*($&$% Who read Coetzee's new book give me a shout
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Oh, relax.

And yeah, this is a place to put all that *Be my friend/Do all foreigners blah blah blah" stuff that clogs the other threads.

Who reads books, anyway? God. Dork.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    hormone is a magic thing~ jk ;-)
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I wear my dork badge with honor. What's your excuse? Ha.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

We're only kidding. And what's a "drok?"

Dork.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Yep. It won't be long before articles about farts and video clips of people getting kicked in the balls will appear on the front page of this website.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Umm...I'm over 18, already on the road of testosterone level decreasing...how pathetic. You girls are lucky, while we are irreversibly in a all-life-long time circle, you are enjoying your monthly periodical fluctuation, how lively and lovely! LOL I'd better run away as fast as I can...O_o...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    enough words like...err...kicked, can't get up, etc in this tread, should I add some more like...err...saggy, arid, relaxation...etc? >_<
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I love how every thread turns into a discussion about sex.

Half-joking.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Yeah, same here. I haven't been this nice in ages. Things haven't been the same since I was kicked in the balls a while back.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    我来了,我又走了;我就看看,我不说话;此人已死,有事烧纸,小事招魂,大事挖坟 :D
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    The national day holiday's over, gonna back to work...err...8 hours later, so bored and so gloomy...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    Some kind of word game? Not intelligent enough to be a part of it ... need more nachos while killing cockroaches
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I see your post, and I'm a little happier now, Sheryl, haha
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    You know what? The most interest work-related thing for me is to attend a meeting which is supposed to solve a certain problem. It's fun, err...comparatively...what's killing me everyday are those routine things...
  • Maya
    Maya wrote:
    We were busy with killing cockroaches during the National holidays. I am serious. Anyone of you will get gooseflesh if you see the scene......

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.