Discussion » Beijing Life » Suzy wongs? Good or Bad?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Please tell me what you think of Suzies if you have been there. :-)

• David GuruConnector Hall

finally made it there this week for the holidays and like the low key, intimate atmosphere..good drinks, music and people.....was a nice change from the ultra loud, repetitivie base beat of the clubs that makes my ears ring for hours afterwards :))

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    never been there im more of a near by the tree girl now:)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

I am wanting to know how Suzy wongs is for ladies night because my friend invited me there for ladies night, but I heard tons of bad things about that place.  Are there really a bunch of rude employees and prostitutes there?  Maybe they wer having a bad night.  I also herd they have bad music all the time and the music is too loud.  What about the crowd?  I do not want to go to a wiener fest ladies night :D

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

something really strange happened to my friend one night she went there. they wouldnt let her in for some reason! she's chinese. the guard let everyone else in...it's so weird. i havent been there as its said its a pretty girl  and guy looking for fun staff place.

but since it's famous, i am considering going to see why it's popular. so Kodi, if you see an plain looking girl there, that's me!hehe

Hey, Peter

i have a beer or two every time i go there. aiya, who invented happy hour!!! last time i was there. i had two waiting for a friend. i had to try so hard so the waiters wouldnt think i was almost drunk...

i love it too! i remember you told me about it. i never knew its so close to my place until i got lazy and went into it and just keep going back.

you'll probably find me there during happy hours anytime you go.hehe..i love the second floor and take it as my living room! so comfortable and i love the music too:)

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Suzie's is one of the few clubs that I don't mind checking out when I'm not at a show.

Older, well-coined crowd. Nice blend of Chinese and expats. Decent salsa music. Prices are a bit on the steep side, but you pay for the atmosphere (old school beds, cozy nooks, etc).

Prostitutes? Newsflash: Most clubs here in Beijing have their fair share of men and women seeking financial security for the exchange of bodily fluids. 

Newsflash #2: Most Ladies Nights are wiener fests.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    really? why ladies nights are wiener fests? i think it's more about which bar/club. and less of ladies night aiya, i often take advantage of ladies night..order juice and chat with my friends and leave..:P bu hao..xixi
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Most Ladies Nights that I have attended have been meat markets due to the legions of fellows swarming in to get a piece of ass. (The only exception has been Tun). Maybe I went on off-nights, but the men appeared to outrank the women 3:1.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    my friend told me about tun...friday is ladies night yeah? its kind of strange..i sometimes go dancing and all of my friends got hit on..i seldom was. it's not like i wanted to. i never go to get picked up or something..but it also got me thinking why is that? oh no....i cant look that chou3..maybe yes! oh no..5555 do guys hit on girls in a club to get laid and get laid only? oh, i should start another topic
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

HAha Winnie thats so cute.  Of course guys do not only hit on girls to get laid :D  You do not look bad I am sure they just did'nt hit on you becasue you were giving off the " Don't hit on me vibe"  I do not go to clubs to hit on girls I like to go to check them out and be seen, but I have had bad experiences with girls from clubs.  I go to the grocery store to pick up ladies :P

• John
    John wrote:
    @Kodi Great point. The clubs are NOT the place to find girls you'd like to hang with for a period of time. Just hook up once or a few times and that's it. Over and out.
  • Jay Ghamous
    Jay Ghamous wrote:
    John, what kind of girls can you find in bars ,so you haven't missed anything ,anyway...???
  • Olive Zhu
    Olive Zhu wrote:
    i went there once in the VIP area, the reason was i was wondering why and how it is so famous.but a little bit disappointed.the music was ok, but too loud,it is not the place to have conversation,i did not see prostitutes there,probablly because i am a lady and could not identify :)
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    Olive, thats right..we cant tell becos we are girls. now we are talking about suzy wong this much. makes me want to go check that out. thanks, Kodi;) that makes me feel better.haha...grocery store? sounds like the right place. shop for women..hehe..
  • Neil Cheng
    Neil Cheng wrote:
    or maybe you OLIVE and WINNIE are just playing innocent here... too obvious!!! i'm pretty sure!!!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.