Discussion » Food & Drink » Where do you usually order food from?

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    I'll start:

1. Panini Giusto
    2. Ganges
    3. April Gourmet
    4. Annie's
    5. McDonalds (if everything else is closed)
  • John
    John wrote:
    Dominos every now and then. I usually cook or eat out.
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    1-800-MY-OWN-FRIDGE xD

McDonalds is emergency-only ;P
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    Only ordered once or twice from some home-kitchen-restaurant ... it was one of those 10 yuan lunch box set
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I have never ordered in. It seems senseless when I can walk five minutes and get treated like gold in a proper restaurant for a pittance. Furthermore, I live and work at home. By 6 PM I want to be someplace else. Having said that, Annies is good. Not really authentic Itallian food, but very tasty and affordable. The lasgane hits your belly like a cannonball, the carbonara will clog your arteries for weeks, and the cream of mushroom soup is divine.
  • JILL
    JILL wrote:
    I have ordered very few often.I usually walk and get treated in a restaurant.
    I sit to work everyday.Walking is my exercise time.
  • Sunflower0
    Sunflower0 wrote:
    it sounds that annie's might be worth trying resteraunt.. just found they have a chain hear guomao. great. i'll try this week~
  • Martin Webster
  • Martin Webster
    da best
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Catering delivery,before i have several times ordered sandwiches and salads at "BOCATA" I think fairish. there telephone (64175291)for u reference but I'm not sure if they change number.
    Annie's actually I dont like so much especially salad. I'd love do it myself at home, It's taste better. aha . and the material( some vegetables and salad makings ) very cheap, and can be use through and through till use up.
    McDon I really dont like it, but I have to take my niece go to there becoz kids love it. :( yes we ate junk ...................... It's junk. ..............YUCK .............;-(
    Yong Hedawang( maybe in english = "King of the Yonghe" not sure ;p heehee) i have many ticket of favourable from Yonghe, so that I went there usually and nearby! but i dont like~!
    I forgot the korean restaurant name, just know at Wangjing.(BBQ fairish).
    haha maybe one day i'll setup one......welcome u guys to come to be guest! well just kidding!

So I'm in favor of my papa's cuisine.
  • Tommy Schou
    Tommy Schou wrote:
    Hi Kent Løset let me give u a good choice, u wanna order food just call this number 4006002008 u can also check their website www.chinayouzhu.com they can help find a good restaurant and the nearest restaurant from where you are and help you order food.
    They are also in partnership with lot of restaurants well appreciated by people, if sometime you want to go to those restaurants just call them and make a reservation you could avail a good discount. For more details Kent Løset check out the website and u'll have more details

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.