Discussion » Beijing Life » Sanlitun Ayi - Hourly rate?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Just woke up and our Ayi have turned the chaotic, unpredictable battleground into a organized casa of zen. She's definitely one of the best ayi's we've had..

But..

Seems like she's taking 100 rmb each time. Back in Wudaokou, the Ayi's were a bit retarded, complained that they had to clean (wtf), took 10 rmb an hour (never more than 30-40 rmb).. and I suspect a cup or two got stolen.

Anyone know if 100rmb pr time is too much, even for a great maid? She usually goes on here for 3-4 hours :-)

Btw, just curious - don't think we'll replace this one ;) And for all witty souls out there, there's no dicksucking included in the 100 kuai so dont ask ;)
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    If that kind of service is included, 100 kuai is not enough i think, ha

I never heard of an Ayi with a charge rate more than 30 rmb. Mostly 10-20/h.
  • John
    John wrote:
    Ayis suck dick too? I clean my own house but damn... I might have to reconsider....
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Da Fan: If you have a close look at a stereotypical ayi, compare them with the hookers in sanlitun and put two and two together.. 100 would be enough, but i doubt there's any ayi that would do it, and HOPE there's noone desperate enough for suggesting it xD

But yea, 10-20 sounds more reasonable, paid 10 in wudaokou.. Plus we use her on regular basis, so 20 should be enough.. :) But as we're three guys here, its 30 rmb pr person.. but imagine all those ice cold beers we could get for the difference if we got it down to 20...

Image of Homer Simpsons thinking of Beer
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I know what you mean, I won't accept such a service from Ayi even if she pays me...ha

The level of labour cost is still so low in China, so actually I feel really sorry each time when I paid 15 kuai to my Ayi, she definitely deserves more. But the price is not runs out by gov., but a fair market value, so I think I cannot and need not to break the rule, and I think you guys can talk abt it with your Ayi next time. Yeah, at least save the amt. for your beer~
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

"Ayis suck dick, too?"

What an illuminating comment, John.

• John
    John wrote:
    Yeah man just ignore me.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Nah, I can't do that, John. I like giving the horndogs in the WLIB community a hard time, considering my Inbox is stuffed full of complaints from female users about harassment and unsolicited come-ons.

We'll become great friends.

• John
    John wrote:
    LOL! Horndog huh? Aight.
  • John
    John wrote:
    It's not me that's the problem here.....
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    JOKING about sex, drugs & rock 'n roll has nothing about being a horndog or crackhead to do :) And John just played along the joke I as one of the founders and creators of WLIB put on the table. John's question was quite obvious a ironic question, only meant to be funny :-)

And come on! Off course Sexy Maids is a sexual fantasy classic ;)
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    BUT..

For any REAL sexual harassment, we'll bring forth the lady with the whip for some whoppin'!

Source: Google.cn imagesearch, so it's legal already ;)
  • John
    John wrote:
    Exactly. A joke is a joke and sexual harassment sucks. As far as ayis are concerned, it would be pretty cool to be able to have your cake and eat it too...

You missed a spot!
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Glad we're on the same page, John.

• John
    John wrote:
    Why wouldn't we be?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Good point, indeed.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    No pink name in this tread, maybe they are pouring their words in Pete's inbox now ;-)
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Well, they get beer and a kinky maid thrown in their face, what would you do if you got a pink ladydrink and a chippendale stripper thrown after you? ;) Yes, consume the alcohol in that drink, ladydrink or not, and get the fuck out of there xD
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Ole
    Hahahaha.

• Joakim Lund Rangel
    haha, quick reply da fan
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Umm...this is what I call a "sausage park"~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.