Discussion » Pets & Animals » What's your favorte animal for a pet, and what wou

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Allright, I'll start;

I'd have a Pug (dog), cause they look freackin' hilarious. I think I'd call him Fuckface :D
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Black cat.

True story:

On Halloween night 2003, I found a black kitten -- he couldn't have been more than 3 weeks old -- howling under a full moon.

My brother and I took him home and named him Sketch. He's creepy: doesn't make any noise except frog chirps.

• S.Xuer
    S.Xuer wrote:
    Cat, definitely a cat.
    It's all because I saw a terrifying ghost movie, and luv the women having a cat dressed in red. Seems so gracious even facing death.
    She's a white&yellow kitten, green eyes, but i named Ruby.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Only one: cat

Cat is an animal of distinguished personality, far more intelligent and cool than dog. It's too bad to abandon a dog, but totally ok if it's a cat -- all felid are born to be king of the wild.

btw1, why cat is also called "pussy" in English?
    btw2, several months ago, after a brief discussion, my gf and I came to a paradoxical conclusion: all dogs are either bitch or son of a bitch...(-_-!)...
  • S.Xuer
    S.Xuer wrote:

DF , u and ur gf are just so smart~~~~~~~~~ha 

Yeah, cat is kinda of WOMENISH

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    see, i'm 100% straight ;) lol
  • S.Xuer
    S.Xuer wrote:
    Well, women have cats mean to be more womenish, lol, is that justifiable?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    100% justifiable ;)

People says women are like cats, and men are like dogs...Umm, I don't want to be with dog's "personality". We all could be like cats! coz this animal got many sides. Women could be with its "kitty" side, and men with its "wild" side, haha. 女人要灵光,男人要狂野 ;-)
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    so far, i am the only one that votes for dog, in da fan's word. bitch.haha. .i want a big one. golden retriever...big and sweet
    i want a horse too. always want a horse. brown hair with one white strip in the middle of the face.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    a cat ,a coffee shop, a secret love,a history. from that on, did't like any pet..
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Ah, rabbits. We used to have a rabbit.

But he had it coming.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    I've been looking around at a number of street markets for one of these, but no one seems to be selling them :-/ Maybe I should put a rabbit on sterioids and see if it turns into something similar :-D

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Pete: Think I found ur cat xD

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    "Is it cuz I'm black?" X-D
  • Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    I'm amazed that nobody spoke out for dogs. I am totally a dog person. For me no offence guys..cats just seem a little bit cold blood. me had 2 dogs back at my hometown .and currently i'm happily sharing my roof with a cute turtle named "鬼鬼", a monster-eating carnivore one. Plan to have a puppy dog when i settle down after a year o two. Besides, I do believe that keeping a pet is no less than running a relationship. Requires very much care and commitment...
  • Tiger Liang
    Tiger Liang wrote:
    I admire the wolf .
    And want to have one for my best friend.
    But it would be a dream. It can't be tamed.
    he loves his teammates. smart, brave, self-maintenance.
  • 北摄 Beijing Center Of Photography
    What's that on my head?

hint: you need to click on my profile.
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    I have a female cocker spaniel that is the best dog in the world...licks you to death, never messes in the house, and chases deer off my property eating my flowers. Buffy is awesome!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    a son or daughter could be much more adorable than a cat or a dog as a pet!!
  • Ariel Midtun
    Ariel Midtun wrote:
    i would like to have a wombat and i would call him "nebukadnezar"

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås
  • GQTattoo
    GQTattoo wrote:
    Same here........DOG
  • Baxy
    Baxy wrote:
    i would hv dog or wolf.
    but i hv 2 birds(myna) at home...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    a stupid girl
  • Grace Lee
    Grace Lee wrote:
    HUSKY !! I like HUSKY !!! They're beautiful!
  • Vera Luo
    Vera Luo wrote:
    cat , white , fat , naughty cat.
  • Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:

used to have a creep and naugthy one at home,and her behaviour sometimes jst totally same as mine,i loved her,but been sent to someone else by my mum after i went to another country...
    cuz she was jst tooooooo Naughty...broke every glass stuff ,and broke window screen in the summer,ran out to next door's balcony,but didnt knw how to back home, so mum had to rescure her everytime...hahha~~
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    pets.... when i was in my hometown i had a lot of pets ; peacocks , quail , parrots , dove , hens of more than 12 kinds , dogs etc...
    missing u guys.... :(
  • Miss Nice
    Miss Nice wrote:
    I love rabbit and snake
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

always want a little monkey~~

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

so do i... butthey said i can have one in China ..... :(

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    heheh..u mean u can not have one in China?
    people should be with animal as much as they can....but most people only feed puppies,kittens as pets...that is pity.
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    ooh ya... v can't
    n if one can not take care of his/her pet then better not have one... :P
  • Marycath
    Marycath wrote:

omg....a freaKINNG pleazEE!!! :O YESSH!!!!

• Yomik
    Yomik wrote:
    I am fond of much animal,Only have a puppy however at home
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Definitely a dog over a cat. I think most dogs are a pretty loyal but I wouldn't be surprised to find most cats trying to claw my throat whilst I sleep.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I was given two little chicks once while still in primary school, and they grew to about 7 or 8 inches tall before we decided to eat them ... my sister cried like hell, and promised not to eat chicken anymore, but that was then ... now, she adores chicken, esp KFC and Indian curry chicken ...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

I would love to have a Pot Belly Pig I would name her 菲菲。 She must be pink though.  I do not want one that is too dark black lol.  If she is black I would have to name her 黑朱朱 and let her wear a balarina tutu。  I think the pigs are cute and I want to get one pig and one duck so they can be friends. Name the duck hank and teach him to womanize and wear little duck wife beaters, "What c'mon it's a duck he isnt human, so womanizing is not wrong for him."

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

• Lars Braathen
    Lars Braathen wrote:
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Chinchillas are awesome! Except they shit constantly, non-stop
  • N-Die 北京的法国人
    Rats, are so smart, it's like a dog but smaller !
  • Tonje Nygård
    Tonje Nygård wrote:
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Definitely a tamarin or similar variety of ridiculously cute rodent-monkey. For some reason though, I have a turtle, which is pretty much the opposite (if I can ever find it, it's hiding somewhere in the apartment I'm sure).
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    golden retriever
  • Jessica Wow
    Jessica Wow wrote:
    i have two dogs,,,,,so cute,,,,,,i'll missing them if i don't see them today....
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    um i don't like animals and i'm not evil. i have a turtle as a pet though. the best part of having him as a pet is that he doesn't talk.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    and he doesnt poo everywhere ... xD
    I like animals, but i don't like taking care of them.

anyways, the pet i would love to have is a samoyed...in china hard to have one unless you live in a house...cause i can imagine the smell of the apartment ><
  • Jabeen Safdar
    Jabeen Safdar wrote:
    a Caaaat! I have one, his name is George. A nice quiet persian cat, my good friend.. Sometimes I come home without a power to do anything, and I see my little red friend sitting on the floor in front of the door... So nice that smb is always waiting for u.
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    not a fan of dogs, their meat is far from delicious. I don't know how cats taste, probably not too good either. I would like to try horse though.
  • 申琪 Annie Shen
  • Li Yuan
    Li Yuan wrote:

I have a teacup yorkie. He is so addorable and smart. He can learn any tricks in a day. And he is not yeppy at all like other people think of small dogs. The only time he barked is that one day I was walking him in my community. There were three huskys running loose towards us. He barked to alert me. Otherwise he is very good with dogs and children. Everyone loves him.

• Stefan
    Stefan wrote:

Aquarium Fish.. Quite, don't need much attention, pretty and relaxing.

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

cats dogs and birds! bugs...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Cat is the best. I've got 2 at hm... One Bengal ocelot and one black Siam...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.