Discussion » Health & Fitness » What would you say to "breakup sex"?

• Kelsangmetok Wu
    Kelsangmetok Wu wrote:

After a couple breakup, they sometimes get together again to have sex, just sex.

Do you do it? Why? Why not?

• John
    John wrote:
    I've done it. Nothing wrong with it but what's most important is how she feels about it.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I can understand it, but I suggest better not. Such an relationship could not to be "just sex" for most of people, even they are willing so.

If you want to move on, or let your ex to move on, better not.
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
  • Scarlet Kong
    Scarlet Kong wrote:

i believe when they get together again to have sex, it's NOT just sex

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Oh no it's definately a trap!! Run!!  Everyone who has done it knows that it is almost impossible to just keep it at sex.  For guys it is easy, but for ladies there is a chemical response that makes it very unlikely that they feel it is only sex, but it can also depend on how frequently one switches sexual partners.  For males the chemical response is more to the tune of, "ok im good see ya later"  Sexual psychology, is very tricky, so we should also use our brains when determining what to do with members of the opposite sex.  Too bad we usually have to learn the hard way :(

• Scarlet Kong
    Scarlet Kong wrote:

that's right.  girls should be more tough and hopefully  we should try to care about things more than people as the way men do to make ourselves happier and to make our lives simpler. 

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

Might have the urge - but no... it would only complicate the relationship if the break up was a cordial one... and a good memory.

• Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:

15 hours ago

I've done it. Nothing wrong with it but what's most important is how YOU feel about it.

Fixed your post

• Tian 王倚天
    Too risky, break up sex might rekindle old sparks.
  • John
    John wrote:

My post didn't need any fixing. Thanks but no thanks.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    oh ......
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    john is a retard
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    breakup sex? depend on when. if just broken up and i still have feeling to him, i would hope he go to hell! leave me more far more good. till that day, i don't have feeling about him, can treat him like a ordinary Men,and i am single or my bf too boring, then meet the ex, then yes ,i can do it.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Paulina ... you are sounding like ... a flower power child ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... and what is the result of your "campaign" so far? ... and I am even more curious about what do you want to sell ... good morning to you :)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I am very confused, but also more curious now ... what does this doll have to do with "break up sex"? Is it something new from Japan?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Confused, and even more interested now ... doll ... "break up sex" with itself ... maybe my English is really bad ...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    hey everyone, i felt i was too out and lagging behind to understand such relationship...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    sex help your skin to be nicely naturally smooth
  • Daniel Berggren
    but if he loves you so much .........
  • Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:
    Just stop this stupid mind to let him/her hurt you again!wake up!!
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Depends how long between the break-up and the break-up sex, in my opinion. Too soon is just asking for trouble.

I don't really see any problem with breaking up, remaining friends and then if you both have the same attitudes towards physicality having sex. Obviously it's different if one of you feels that sex is all 'It shows I really love someone!', but if you both think it's just more pleasing having sex with someone you know can satisfy you and know you don't know work as a couple, it's fine.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Show of messages, "How many of you have had an ex call you for sex after breaking up?" I still think it is a bad Idea. Even if she says it does not matter it is not really what she feels. At least from my experience this is what I have found. I hurt when I hurt others, so it is not a good situation for me to make her want me again after ending the relationship. It ended for a reason. It does not matter how sexy she is or how it felt to make love to her, that all means nothing if you cannot love each other and continue the relationship. Have the last time before the breakup and then resist from then on out. I cannot say I have not had breakup sex, but she asked me like this, "Ummmm can we just have sex until I leave for California? It is safer and I trust you, Plus......" It was so funny, but it ended up with her trying to keep me:P So it just hurt both of us.

• Ameer Kazmi
    Ameer Kazmi wrote:
    everyone is right..............___))))))))))))
    chelsea when you wrote to mohsin
    i promise i never called after that day............((((((((((((
  • Ameer Kazmi
    Ameer Kazmi wrote:
    you are really a great person..............i will respect you forever............))))))))
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
  • Robin Wang (王小辉)
    dont know how to answer this kind of question. when it comes to me, what i care is how does she feel. if we both agree with that, just do it!
  • Helen
    Helen wrote:
    It's a bad bad bad idea. . .

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.