Discussion » Nonsense » How to kill cockroach?

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Normal way, funny way, crazy way,  ridiculous way, postmordern way, any way has been or will be or will never be proved by science?

Welcome your thoughts or experience!

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Call these guys!

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Oh, thanks Peter. Such a  gun for those tiny, pity, hopeless creatures...  Cool!

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Kent, just called those  guys. They refused the job. They don't think they can make it.

Even though you cut the head of a cockroach, it still can live for at least one week!

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

if u cut the head of a cockroach ..hw can he survive for a week

Suggestion: Google - how long can a cockroach survive without its head

to kill some small creatures use some pesticides...u will get rid of them..hope this be useful 4 u..

Very useful. It is categorized as a normal way.

Is that any funny way, imaginative way to kill them? which I could use in an animation film...

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Last night, I saw a cockroach. I said to him: "If you still hang around in my kitchen, I'll ask Shino to talk to you!"

Surprisingly, he died.

The doctor say, he's frightened to death.

I guess now I finally find a way to deal with them.

To understand this joke, you need some background info, suggest to check other threads.

But now I am a bit scared, worry about what might happen after several hours...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

On second thought, let me sit this one out ... hahaha ... where's the popcorn? Some nachos might be nice ...

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

I've killed a bunch of cockroaches. I usually just stomp on them or smack them with a fat magazine or something. Works like a charm! ^^ Make sure you smack them so hard that the only thing left is a wet brown ugly spot :-D

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

This entry has been cockroached

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

it will be gross but i had to say: if the cockroach is "pregnant", the action of smashing it will also squeeze out its eggs, and those eggs can hatch still.

the best way to kill them, or more precisely, annihilate them, is to burn them to ashes! So...the crazy way is using a flamethrower!

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

pick them up by hand and throw them out of the window

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

i have heart some one brought a bullfrog home from a restaurent and kept it in the kitchen, never got cockroaches since. makes sense, bullfrog eat everything, but not recommended if you keep other pets such es cat cuz once a bullfrog take a bite, it will never let loose again.

• Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    Cockroach....reminds me of my worst childhood nightmare. THE THING IS that little filthy creature can FLY.. !!!!! I remember that i was a kid when seeing cockroach, i just sneakly moved behind it and pressed cockroach sprays(a quite famous lable back then called"雷达RAYDA") ...for so long time that even my dog was a little toxic afterwards.... lol. very effective.... Anyway, the evilness of my young age brought out by the whole killing cockroach thing makes me grow up into a very strong person..what can i cay..- - ...so, If "雷达" is still in the market try it.
  • John
    John wrote:
    I got out the hood a few years ago. No more roaches for me. My place is near spotless so I don't see those critters here in Beijing. Bleach kills.
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    I filmed a 4 cm big cockroach with my iPhone as it jumped off the wall and flew towards me, then past me and across the room and down to the floor, ready to meet the wrath of El' Whackador (that would be me in killing-mode, armed with a shoe)! Then I smashed it not once, several times with my brothers old adidas superstar (now officially tested for cockroach killing), smeared around on the floor until one week survival would be totally pointless >;D And remember kids, FLUSH the cockroach in the toilet. The smell of dead cockroach is just as inviting for more cockroaches as a free buffet + beer is for us. And as they say, for each 1 you see, there's a 100 more. *hope not the big ones though* :P
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    the flying one must be an affrican breed, the smaller ones are actually a german breed. And Papa Roach rocks!
  • John
    John wrote:
    They have flying ones in South America as well. Huge. And New York from what I've heard.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Hey don't kill it! Trap it and set it free out side.  A creature although it looks disgusting to us deserves our respect for survivng hundreds and thousands of years of turmiol on Earth.  Be peaceful unless it bites you :P

• ELLA
    ELLA wrote:

火烧

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... In Australia, we dont see really large roaches within the households, usually finger nail size ... so we just squash them ... For large ones, I like to use the "fire torture", i.e. burn their legs, or in the belly area ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... By the way, I had long run out of nachos ... nothing seemed to happen after Maria's post? Heehee
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Some killing ways are too cruel and inhuman. Cockroach can not accept that. On behalf of their interests, I delete them... By the way, I am a Chinese and seriously influenced by our political culture, which means I like power and I like to abuse the power. So I hope I'll still have the right to delete any post which I dislike as a moderator. During this process, I'm sure I can feel the same satisfying feeling just like our government does. Cockroach is an amazing creature in this world. Nuclear bomb could destroy all humans, but not them.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    Think I read that this power will be taken out after they have finished the changes ... my posts? heehee ...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Obama awarded 2009 Nobel Peace Prize! Good job! Chinese "fen qing" should work even harder!!! I'm just too lazy to start a new thread to show my congratulations to him! Sorry, Mr. Obama!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I'm not a "fenqing", but to tell you the truth, I don't like this man at all. He's not so intellectual and seems like a green hand in lots of field, and I'm so bored on his stereotypic tone when addressing speeches from the very beginning of his term: full of kinds of parataxis, verb and adjective nominalization and etc., but means nothing actually. Anyway he's just the president of the US, none of my business. Look at what's done by the Nobel physics winners: optical fiber and CCD, and think abt how our daily lives' changed by them. Nobel peace price? it's nothing but a big joke. If I were the president of the US, I'll call for the total removal of all nuclear weapons in the world even harder. Why? I think it's not so hard to figure it out. If he's a authentic peace lover, why not call for that all countries in the world to commence disarmament of conventional forces to the level of self defence sufficiency?
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Da Fan, even though he wants to "call for that all countries in the world to commence disarmament of conventional forces to the level of self defence sufficiency" , I think one of the biggest obstacles is CHINA ! :-)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Oh yeah? will you give out your reasoning?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... In the past, many people (maybe some past US presidents?) had talked about world peace, but it was always just words, words and more words ... is Obama the first in-office president to be awarded the prize? ... anyway, the Chinese saying is "以身作则", and we can guarantee that it will be difficult (if not impossible) for USA to do a 100% disarmament, so it is even more difficult for USA to come out to enforce this ...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Da fan, perhaps we could just check some publications from the government to see how many "reasons" that we should still "keep" and "develop" all kinds of advanced weapons to make sure our own "safety" and to achieve the "whole sovereignty" one day.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    So...what do you think the reasons for the US army to keep on equiped with much more advanced weaponry? and maintain superiority on both quality and quantity? for "safety"? for "self-defense"? Actually I agree with you. China is of coz one of the biggest obstacles, and Russian is another one, as well as the UK, France, Japan...etc. with the US the "biggest"--there is no "one of" I'm not supporting China's amament expansion, actually I won't support any kind of armament expansion, don't get confused~
  • Jay Ghamous
    Jay Ghamous wrote:
    I usually kill it with boiling water. It is effective and not messy at all. hehe
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Da Fan, I think it doesn't matter to have advanced weapons except those mass destruction ones. It's more important to build a sound system to control how to use those arms.

North Korea has much less advanced weaponry compared to USA, UK, France, etc., but it is still regarded as one of the most dangerous countries in the world.

It's always unsafe to let an authoritarian government to control those tools which only bring catastrophe to humans in the end. And I guess that's also why many people from outside China feel the same worry when they watched Chinese Army paraded in Tian An Men area during National Day.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Hey, Maria, you just listed out some of your subject feelings, which are not supported by any data or reasoning. So I'm not gonna reply based on what you just said. Actually it's quite easy to list out more subject feelings, of coz those that support the opposite point of views. Meanwhile, I'm not quit clear abt what your point is? are you questioning the current China's political environment? or why such a country like China need or needn't to build a more and more advanced forces. What's your suggestion, lady? stop trying to make progress and begin the disarmament now? then what?
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Oh, sorry, Da Fan, I made you confused:-) Actually I am confused a bit at this issue.

Yes, it's better to just destroy all weapons in the whole world, but that's not gonna happen in a near future.

So be realistic, I think most country should maintain certain levels of arms to protect their people from presumptive enemies's attacks. So does China.

But since China still has a very special political system, the rise and development of its arms mainly just strengthen the worry and doubt from outside world...

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Let's not discuss political systems, guys. Just a friendly warning. Not the right thread, not the right topic.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    got u, Pete. Burn those cockroaches into ashes!
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Da Fan, I have totally different view towards what kind of role US plays in this world...

"Changing this special political system", yes, of course, that's most Chinese people's dream in the long run. I'm just not sure about the timing for this change...

Pete, sorry, I know you are very sensitive about those things... and that's correct, not under the right thread to discuss politics...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    how abt using an anti-matter weapon? that's what we call "annihilation", haha~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.