Discussion » Nonsense » The reason girls be single

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    搞笑!!! 在J先生处找稿件,看到这个,真是准确,男人都这么着了,难怪那么多女人们宁愿单着,省事~。话说回来,女人什么时候才能不追求完美捏~,有人拥抱总比长久寂寞来得温暖吧!顺手转过来,给单身的姑娘们瞧瞧,是不是这样? MEN—— The nice men are ugly。 The handsome men are not nice。 The handsome and nice men are gay。 The handsome, nice and hetero men are married。 The men who are not so handsome but are nice men have no money。 The men who are not so handsome but are nice men with money think we are only after their money。 The handsome men without money are after our money。 The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat hetero don’t think we are beautiful enough。 The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money, and thank God, are hetero are shy and never make the first move!
  • ALK
    ALK wrote:

"If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have time to do something about it"

• John
    John wrote:
    Stop thinkin' so much and just have sex for the hell of it. You might like it and he'll like you instead of seeing being with you as a chore....
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

<我的名字叫金三顺>里有一段跟这个类似更精彩

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

So im gay?  HAHA I like the topic, but is it serious?  Relationships are complicated.  It is better not to look for one and you should not think about it so much.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    谁是"剩女"?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    Now I know why I am married and has only a little bit of money ... I think I should tell me lady ...
  • Olive Zhu
    Olive Zhu wrote:
    too much expectation about man, high evaluation about ourselves.
  • Tiger Liang
    Tiger Liang wrote:
    maybe I know why the westerns have a much better life than others They may thank the God for everything. less whine ,less complain. take your focus on what you care about. It won't be long to get what you wanna to get. nobody is perfect one include the God. (can he take one stone which he can't take it?)
  • Michael Zhou
    Michael Zhou wrote:
    good comment, Olive.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.