Discussion » Nonsense » How do you react when...

• Sheryl Zhong
    Sheryl Zhong wrote:

strangers talk to you on the street, of the opposite sex

OK maybe I'm just too wary but I totally blank guys who try to chat me up on the street in bright day light

The other day me and my mate was waiting for another friend near Piccadilly circus and this South African leaflet hand-out guy came over and started chatting to us

My mate was really friendly and talked to him and I gave the face "piss-off-I-don't-know-you"

Afterwards I felt bad cuz he was only trying to be friendly in a non-pervy way. Do you actually talk to strangers on the street? Anyone? It's not me being weird again I hope?

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

this is quite common....

it happened quite often that they just started talking to me while passing me by...

i used to reply a little out of politness but now i just keep walking.

last time that happened, i totally ignored him. that dude was like: yeah, good, keep walking, keep walking...

and i did..haha

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

there were so many times that those ppl would just come up and ask directions

there was one time, this guy asked direction and i told him..he kept walking with me, keep telling me that he is doing trading, have his own company and bla bla bla...

i have one question, if a girl sees a guy she's interested and goes up started chatting...what do you guys feel?annoyed?

actually, i bet there were times that girls see a good looking guy and had the inplus to know him...i have...hahahaha..but i never did anything bold...aiya

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

When I was skating outside, a man approached me, asked: " Do you know where is  A place? " 

I said :" Yes"

"Could you take me to that place?" 

I said: " Sure! I'm glad I can help you!"

Then he changed from A to B to C and D, and I found those places were getting more and more far away and eventually he tried to grab me onto his bicycle. I escaped and someone helped me to call the police.

It is said there were several human traders sneaked around in my home town during that time.

This accident just showed how stupid, native and super warm-hearted I used to be when I was eight.

Although sometimes I do wonder what life would be if he succeeded to capture me.

By the way, he's still at large, I think. Better to watch out, girls.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

sheryl, i dont know how to give FO look.hehe. unless they cross the line and piss me off...maybe i should learn that tho. for that guy, the whole time he kept walking with me, i tried hard stay on the other side of the trees and finally i said goodbye and went off another direction.

there was one time that was so ridiculous. i was on the beach with MY MOM. these old men, fat and ugly came up to me and my mom. and they started talking to me. its so surprising that they got the nerve to flirt in front of my mom. they asked for my number and stuff...pffff...thats the weirdest thing ever! when i was swimming in the sea, they came so close to me. im pretty sure one disgusting douchebag sorta touched my waist! soooooo disgusting. there were too many of them. i didnt tell my mom. but man, thats the worst time ever!

wow, Peter, that girl got pregnant and could not find the guy! shame on her too. i mean if she's having sex, she'd better to safe sex. geez, terrbible...what if she got some weird STD? im surprised that ppl can just go have sex without pretection. safe sex, ppl! safe sex!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.