Discussion » Health & Fitness » kiss 100 men in Paris??

• Debbie Lin
    Debbie Lin wrote:

Hey guys, i am new here~~ Just happen to see news today and want to start my first discussion here.

A Tanwanese girl names yang yaqing seeks 100 kisses in paris. Yang is a 27 years old student who studies music in paris. 3 years ago, she had the idea that she should seek 100 kisses in paris. She practice the idea in this summer vacation.

Till now, she has got 54 kisses from all kinds of men from model to cleaner. As she said, she thought paris is the most romantic place around the world and both the city and the men are attractive to all women.

She asked her friend to take pics of every kiss she got and uploaded the pics to her blog. She also revealed that she plans to publish a book to share the details of every kiss she got. The pics and her bold act have given rise to a heated debate on the Internet. Lots of people think she is insane and very cheap. Some people even treat her as a shame of Chinese because she just frawned foreign things.The netizens asked her why she doesnt seek 100 kisses in Taiwan.

For ladies, what do u think of Yang's act?? Is Paris really that much romantic for us? Do u also consider her act as a worship of foreign things??

For men, what will u do if Yang ask for your kiss? What do u think of her?? Do u think romance is the only reason that she did so??

• ANN
    ANN wrote:

I don’t see what the big deal is? support her idea. haha~~~ do what do you want to do.  :)

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    kiss 100 men ? this is romantic,no matter in where. maybe i can try in beijing:)
  • ANN
    ANN wrote:

i can't believe you can kiss 100 men in beijing. This is crazy.

i stayed in beijing 7 years . i know beijing.

Unless 100 foreign men in beijing.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I'll accept if she looks pretty. I think nothing abt her. If she needs a kiss, ok, here it is, that's it. I don't think romance is the her only reason, and I even don't think romance is one of her reason to do so. But whatever her reason is, I don't think there is anything special...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Little, count me in, haha ;)

• Annia
    Annia wrote:

"paris is the most romantic place around the world and both the city and the men are attractive to all women.  ...."  ....lol.  what's the point? kiss them at Paris or kiss 100 men?  Frist, I like Paris,cause it's the best place for the artists, in my opinion. But for living, i prefer the small village like Orleans. Second, I don't think kissing 100 men is a romantic thing or sth worth to be pround, unless you really like them all and had a good feeling.  But if she has a good point and she can explain it well in her book, maybe it can be a good action art.

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

LOL! Y'all people have some BIG cliches. French people are not romantic anymore. Except some people of course, but mostly, it"s like everywhere. This girl is pretty stupid and she didnt even try to meet some french ppl before going? And didnt even do some research about the ACTUAL situation? Damn, I mean, it.s like saying Im going to USA because I heard the streets are made of gold.

I seriously feel ashamed that she got that much kiss, I suppose she asked to some desperate people haha.

And what's the point? She ll kiss 100 people and leave? Srsly wtf, There are SO MANY things to do in France, so much place to visit, food to eat and people to meet...

Oh and,

>she thought paris is the most romantic place around the world and both the city and the men are attractive to all women.              

I furiously lol'd there.

To reply to the questions, I wont let her kiss me, as I wont see the point of it. I never needed to beg or do anything to kiss someone and Im not that cheap x).

Her idea of a book will get her some money tough, if it hasnt already been done.

PS> I suppose it's the French kiss right? Because if she's just kissing to say hello as we all do... MDR.

Annia, tout a fait d'accord avec toi =)

• R-R
    R-R wrote:

I heard about this couple days ago!Dont thinnnk this is a problem.Sometimes people come with some crazy ideas.And this one is not that bad i think.But its definately out of my line.But in another way i also think its kind of cool thing.Its just like ask 100 hugs in paris.So im ok with it.But i wont do it for sure.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

For anyone who is interested, the person behind this cartoon character is a man, not a good man, but a man nonetheless ...

1. what will u do if Yang ask for your kiss?
    ans: I will pass, thanks, but no thanks (see 3 below)

2. What do u think of her??
    ans: just seeking attention, there are better ways, I am sure

3. Do u think romance is the only reason that she did so??
    ans: romance? I am afraid not ...
    think of it as a bottle of coke, and everyone takes turn to have a taste, but all from the same straw, not very hygienic

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Finding 100 guys to kiss is difficult?

She must look like a tramp or something.

• NN
    NN wrote:

seems this news is appearing in every sites and been discussed

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    hey,this news in here : http://view.news.qq.com/zt/2009/100kiss/index.htm
  • Gilleanlin
    Gilleanlin wrote:

seems that she is more fashion ? however , if someone want me to kiss her without any reason ...I cannot stand it ..heh

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Actually the pics she took for each kiss are quick poffessional , some are even touching.

When u saw the pics, different kisses in Paris with city lanscape background, u might think~ Why not~the idea is quick romantic~

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

outstanding photographers like...eg. Nobbunoshi, can make the scenes still look romantic and artistic even if girl's plan is fuck around with 100 men...

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

aha, i just saw those pics. 

well, firstly,  i think is so easy to get 100kisses in paris. and, if you want, you also can get 100kisses in beijing, of course in bars or pubs.   but i dont think its romantic or interesting...i think hugs from 100 men is much nicer, but ok, its too easy for her maybe.  or how about kisses from 100men who is over 80years old, that is a real challenge...hahahaha...

secondly, from some pics you can notice some guys just stand to kiss, their hands are not on her waist, i think she told them why she need take pics of kisses, then they thought it was a pleasure to help.    from this, you could find there are some nice guys in paris too.

thirdly,  there are really some cute guys in pics.  like another girl, im also a little jealous.hahahahahah...but i dont want to do that kind of non-significative thing.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

The word "Listerine" just popped up, followed by "Oral B" and "Colgate" ... me and my twisted perverted mind ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

The whim popped up from my mind is that why not the girl come to Beijing, kissing 100 农民工 when they finish their daily work, sitting on kerbside, totally exausted...ok, twisted mind of mine...

• Annia
    Annia wrote:

"kissing 100 农民工 when they finish their daily work, sitting on kerbside, totally exausted..."  Good idea.  if she did this, that will touch me much more.

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

i agree , will touch me more too!

• Maggie
    Maggie wrote:

well, hard to tell. It's ok to understand but really crazy anyways

• Ci Jiayin
    Ci Jiayin wrote:

Well, I read this on Chinese website, and you all know what Chinese guys saying...As what I think, if that's what she want, she should do it, I remember last year, there's group of people around Wang Fu Jing street to looking for hugs. I think what she's doing is try make people happy with the respect. For me, hug is fine, kiss...I don't think I will do that...lol...

• Romain Zang
    Romain Zang wrote:

sounds good! any one wants to do this in bj? i ll be supportive if i am one of the 100

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW wrote:

Neglect her purpose, I think it's an entertainment for the bystanders, I'd rather enjoy the photos than thinking of her actions.

• Kkg
    Kkg wrote:

kisser's market over there

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.