Discussion » Nonsense » Some Football? American Football.

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

So now I'm in BJ, and don't have class the afternoon.

May someone want to play some american football? There are so many US ppl in China and I didn't see anyone playing at least flag football.

I really hope that someone can, cause now I seriously need to play, and the football season has started and I can't even see it :/

Oh, and do you know where I can buy a football? Didn't see any here, it's full of soccer balls or basketball but no Football =(

• 万力
    万力 wrote:

I've got an american football and i used to play football  often with my colleagues at the noon-break, although just some throwings. And i would like to play it in my casual time.

If you do wish the same as me, do not hesitate to contact me at MSN: wanli1987@gmail.com, or Mobile: 18910553012. it would be  nice to talk with you.

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Added you on msn, man! Great to see someone interested in.

Come on, US people, you dont even reply here? You are usually SOOOO talkative on these forums... =)

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I may be the only American male in existence who doesn't really care for American football, but I would LOVE to get a dodgeball team together.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Pete ... I am very certain that you are not alone on this one ...

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Maybe we'll start a WLIB Community Dodgeball League.

We could take out all of our aggression on one another by hurling large rubber balls at each other's heads.

Who's in?

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

When I was back in the States in Fall 2007, my buddies dragged me to a good ol' boy bar stuffed with good ol' red-blooded American folk watching a Patriots game.

Beards, beer and pigskin.

After the folk and my buds patiently explained the game to me (the folk initially didn't know what to make of a fellow dude unfamiliar with the sport, but after I affirmed my love for hunting, I was accepted into the pack), I quite liked the cerebral aspect of the whole thing. Maybe I'll develop an appreciation for it in the future.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.