Discussion » Film & TV » A small test, how long can u forget your ex?

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    You stand by the window and suddenly a stone hit the window glass. The glass was taken aback What do you think of it? A. cracked a line in the middle of glass B.the glass fragmented into a spider's web C. All broken D. intact
  • Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:

i chose C! what's the result? lol

it does take me a while to get over my exes

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

D. what is it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

In my case, I dont forget, I just dont think too much about it ... and I will choose D ...

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

i will think ... who the fuck has thrown the stone

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    选A者,    你就像这块玻璃一样,看起来满坚强的,但是伤痕却一直存在于你的心里,久久不能消褪。对于好强的你来说,哪能够忍受呢?所以你会将伤痛化为报复,让自己活得更好、变得更漂亮,让他后悔。其实你对他在某些程度上的依赖满重的,这样的你要完全走出失恋的阴影,大概需要半年的时间哦!    选B者,    你失恋后,会不断地想起和他的种种回忆,尤其在你感到寂寞的时候,思绪更是集中在往日的甜蜜之中,很难走出来。不过还好,因为玻璃碎裂的情况越严重,则心里的伤痕复原的越快,所以这样的现象会随着时间渐渐淡去,不会太久的。但是也得要耗个三个月左右哦!    选C者,    你是一个阿莎力的人,来得快,去得也快。你很容易因为一点小小的事物或感觉立刻坠入情网,而当感觉不对了,必须结束恋情时,你也很能够看得开。选这个答案的你是最不令人担心会想不开的。失恋当然使你难过,可能在大哭一场后,又能积极地面对生活了。你只要大约三天时间,就可将伤痕平复了!    选D者,    其实不是玻璃没裂,而是你在心里保持它的完整,不希望它破。这样的你,失恋后非常不容易走出他的阴影,出了门也尽可能地在路人甲、乙、丙中搜寻和他相似的身影。你要完全走出失恋的伤痕需要很长的时间,至少一年,甚至更久呢!人是不能一直活在回忆当中的,奉劝你一定要拿出勇气来摆脱它,迎接新的生活,否则下一段更好的恋情可是不会到来的唷!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

That's too long to translate, so I'm only translating the numbers, not the meaningful stuff. I wouldn't do you justice in the translatino anyway. (意思是我水平不够高)

A. 6 months

B. 3 months

C. 3 days is enough

D. At least a year, maybe more

• Jin Hua
    Jin Hua wrote:

i choose c~

3 days is enough?!

not bad

• Audrey Van
    Audrey Van wrote:

wow ,it's right ,3 days enough:)

• JinGran
    JinGran wrote:

and it s true

• 爱谁谁
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    i am B too
  • 杨茜
    杨茜 wrote:

• Cooooool
    Cooooool wrote:

I choose B

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

DF, why the sad face? ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

"你要完全走出失恋的伤痕需要很长的时间,至少一年,甚至更久呢!" damn it

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Dont feel bad, I think a lot of the guys have trouble handling break up, might even be more than the girls ...

• Fan Yu
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Actually I haven't experienced a break up yet, hope i got no chance experiencing it...(-_-)

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha , i think about love,The failure experience is more usuful than the successful experiences . the pain make u growing up faster:)
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Totally agree. very regretful that lots of people think true love only exist once. Once broke up, their sincerity and brave also get lost, then became cynical...

But i still hope i got no chance experiencing it, coz if it happends, it shouldn't be a break up, but a divorce...(-_-)--this experience is not so useful right :)

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    ha.we can discuss this topic : do you think true love only exist once ?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    i think Love is the growth of plants
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Love is the growth of plants

----i like it :)

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

• Jack
    Jack wrote:

i choose C All broken!

0 wrote:

VODKA wrote:

• Jenny Wang
    Jenny Wang wrote:

Time will healing everything!

• Rachel Yu
  • NN
    NN wrote:

选B者,    你失恋后,会不断地想起和他的种种回忆,尤其在你感到寂寞的时候,思绪更是集中在往日的甜蜜之中,很难走出来。不过还好,因为玻璃碎裂的情况越严重,则心里的伤痕复原的越快,所以这样的现象会随着时间渐渐淡去,不会太久的。但是也得要耗个三个月左右哦!   

• Phoebe Sun
    Phoebe Sun wrote:

i chose B

• Minim
    Minim wrote:

C is good

• Tiger Liang
    Tiger Liang wrote:
    D is my choice. "其实不是玻璃没裂,而是你在心里保持它的完整,不希望它破。" actually, it is broken in my mind exactly, but I choose that it wouldn't be broken. self-protection, maybe it was. my ex-girl is not leave yet, sealed at the bottom of my soul. It seem to be three years. She's the perfect right person for me, but I missed her. damn it
  • Hamasaki Yuki
    Hamasaki Yuki wrote:
    Full of love, the same, there is a betrayal of love.
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    i chosed C...i think 3-6 months is considered fast tho.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.