Discussion » Health & Fitness » hey guys? do you want a mistress if you've got a G

• Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:

sometimes a guy would love to have a young bimbo around their arms, and their GFs even allow that, well, they have to.. so if a girl doesn't fancy monogany? would her BF shrugge about it and do nothing?

• Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:

sorry i didn't know can't write that much for the title, what i mean is, do you guys want a mistress if you've got a GF and a steady relationship?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Why would i want a mistress if i already got a GF with steady relationship?

For diversifying emotional communication? that's what friendship does...

For experiencing different sexual feeling? all right, but i'd rather make up with random people, or keep contact with some fxxk buddies, but not find a troublesome "mistress" if i really betray my GF

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yep, if it's ok with my gf.

Sex and emotion/relationship are not necessarily related.

• Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:

@Peter

Man, that's so last century, it reminds of me Tess of the d'Urvervilles, when the girl confessed everything to her soon-to-be husband, the guy just abandoned her for being a "slut"

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Mia, have you read the receipes? They should be easy enough for you, right?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Hey, Peter, I'm not going to do that OK? I mean if you already plan to cheat, you may as well make up with randoms as find a so called "mistress". at least the behavior of fooling around is generally based on mutual sex desire(maybe plus some emotional elements), but having a mistress sounds like a fixed and long-term whoring/prostitution huh? That's sick, more sick than typical prostitution in my mind. (no intension of making judgement on prostitution, actually I always support the legalization of it--of coz, it's another issue)

• Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:

@Peter哥哥

real smooth!but what you've said and what i've experienced are not quite the same thing.. commitment.. faithfulness.. you should go to fucktopia....  and...... bring me with ya...

• Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:

@Da Fan

Probably you are too young to realize that why a guy wants a mistress or lover whatsover if he has a GF...

or probably the majority in want of a mistress don't even bother check out my post...

• Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:

@ Uncle dingdang

sorry i haven't yet.. would prefer an one-on-one class... damn...i'm lazy

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Peter

One of my lawyer friend told me there are three dark clouds in jurisprudence's field: gambling, taking drugs(not dealing), whoring and unforced prostitution.Interesting issues :)

@Mia

I don't know what's your definition of a "mistress", and we all don't know what the role you're playing/'ve played in your story. My comments are all based on my understanding of current China's society.

"too young to realize that why a guy wants a mistress or lover whatsover if he has a GF"? Yeah maybe Im too young to understand the logical relationship between one's age and his demand for a "mistress"(ok, i'll use "lover" instead). What's that mean? someone get bored with his GF wife, and life is always full of toughness and kinds of routins--get bored with his life actually--this kid-like man really need some flavoring stuff to have his shit life re-illuminated... Is that all? Anything more special?

Maybe someday I'll get really really bored too--I need more emotional things beyond what i can get from my wife plus what i can get from all my very close female friend, I need more sexual things coz I can't find any novelty from doing it with my wife--I'll tell you, I want a lover, and I'm going to get a lover. However, I won't justify it, coz i know this is still cheating, the typical cheating--that's how every societies call it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Could Mia be referring to what commonly known as 红颜知己, not necessary a secret sexual partner?

If so, there can be a few "levels" for this ... and the first word that came to mind is "platonic", and I do have 2 of those: one is in USA, a mother of two, and the other in Hong Kong, and has one son, both happily married to their respective spouses ... I have known them for around 30 years, I think we are more like brothers, and we chatted on the web and phone and we share our tears and laughter together ... because me and wife are from different backgrounds, there are times when it is easier to talk to me bros ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

On second thought, considering the word "bimbo", that hardly described me bros ... they will tear me apart if I call them bimbo ... hahaha ...

Mia, I am making chicken wings tonight ... stewed with some onion and potato, damn easy to do ... maybe you can come to try it next time?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Peter

Hahaha, I like your story!

@Doraemon:)

Yeah i also want to say that before. "what i can get from all my very close female friends" -- they are my best friends, like brothers, or 红颜知己 as you stated. Such a kind of friendship could be quite unclear, but not necessarily unclear--healthy instead, eg. the relationship between you and the two ladies. I understand such a emotional needs and generally support it.

btw, you pals are really enjoying your lives--spending time on cooking. boiling instand noddles/dumplings, preparing fried eggs, heating up stuffs with microwave--that's all i can do ...O_o...good for you!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

DF, dont ruin my reputation, I tried to avoid eating anything instant at all cost, hahaha ... by the way, do you like fish? Get a fresh (or frozen) one, make sure it is "gutted" (if you dont know how, the supermarket people could do it for you), salt it up, and put it into the microwave, 4-5 min and you have yourself a Chinese style "steamed fish" ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I tried to fry a piece of codfish yeaterday, and then it came out to be totally shattered...I like instant dumpling, easy to cook and yummy ^^

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Did you want to pan fry or deep fry? Did you at least wrap it with a tissue paper (or similar) to soak up the moisture? That is the killer ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

pan fry...soak up what moisture...- -

I just unfrozen it with microwave and put it in the pan with hot oil. things went on well until i tried to turn it back--shattered with no mercy! Oh, the "smashed codfish" tasted not that bad:)

I decide to keep on making my contrubution for the prosperity of catering industry!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

When you defrost, there should be some moisture on the cod, this is even more apparently when you defrost using microwave, the mix of hot oil and moisture easily break the fish piece apart ...

You could try soaking it, and then roll it in some flour, and this will also help to reduce the moisture and keep the cod in one piece ...

See how this works for you next time ...

• NN
    NN wrote:

Guessing DingDang could be doing like that ... lol

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... only wish that you (Nina) are in Beijing, then you will be able to "taste test" ... by the way, we ate steak fillet last night, got it from Jenny Lou's for 88 per kg, tender as hell, even when well done ... yum!

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Start another thread if you're going to go off-topic discuss food. Simple online etiquette, folks.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... sorry Pete ... and is there any chance we could get a new sub-forum for food and/or restaurant? I think I asked about it before ... you and/or Jo said thinking about it, but have not seen it yet?

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

We'll get to it eventually. For now, Niche > Others should work.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hmm, seems lots of people's interpretation of "mistress" is a girl that you give money and expensive gifts to? I thought that's what a whore was. I deffinitely wouldn't want one of those, just a friend girl to have sex with (if the gf doesn't mind :-D)

• NN
    NN wrote:

How about let's change the thread to

HEY,GIRLS,IF ONE DAY YOU FIND YOUR HUBBY GOT A MISTRESS,THEN WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

Okay,let me get it started WELL,IF SO,I WILL ASK HIM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU REALLY WANNA HAVE A FIGHT WITH ME????? :D

• we serve
    we serve wrote:

only for girl i'm sorry,

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

I have a friend who's in trading industry that grew up in that trading community in the east coast. when we talked about relationships and families, she's really ok with unfaithful bf/husband saying as long as he is responsible for the family. she doesnt believe that there are men that wont cheat! becos all around her are ppl that are doing business and they are busy, away from her a lot, need to bring their customers to "fun" places. She says all men cheat.

not that i agree, otherwise i'd stay single all my life.

sometimes i think maybe relationship can be easier since she's more "tolerant". But grew up with the belief of one love, it's just hard for me to forgive or even just to continue with the relationship if one cheats. All I would concentrate on after a cheating bf/husband is moving on...second chance is a bad choice for people like me who can not deal with that even if he would never cheat again.

Peter,

about the couple that you mentioned..she's not allowed? does that mean she wants to but he doesnt allow her? then its just unfair! if she chose to be faithful, then i think its ok. no body's hurting

• NN
    NN wrote:

Peter

1 hours ago

Nina,

I think the majority of Western women would divorce their husbands is they found out he had an affair or mistress.

As far as I understand, Chinese women will not.

WHO SAY CHINESE WOMEN WILL NOT?

NOWADAYS MOST OF CHINESE WOMEN ARE INDEPENDENT,WELL-THOUGHT,OK,MAYBE SOME OF THEM WILL GIVE THEIR HUBBIES ONE TIME CHANCE,BUT IF THERE IS ONE MORE TIME HAPPENED,I MEAN THE AFFAIRS SITUATION,I BET THEY WILL DIVORCE WITH THE HUSBANDS.BUT ONE THING CAN BE SURE IS,IT IS BETTER THAT THE COUPLE DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS,OTHERWISE WOMEN ARE ALWAYS TOO SOFT TO MAKE DECISIONS LIKE THAT.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Nina, No second chance. that's what i say! there's no just a slip! there's no just a mistake. if he cheats, he's no the guy i want.

but i do agree with you when the family situation is taken into consideration...aiya..that'll be tough!!! aiya....bad bad situationt then.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I am curious about one thing, if a divorce runs into disagreement (in China), is "court" the next step? So is there any difference between a divorce court case in China Vs one in (say) USA or Australia?

If there is any ex-divorcee (divorced in China), could you share?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Peter ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and morning to you too!

Anyway ... the one thing I was uncertain is "corruption" among divorce cases in China, I was naively wishing that dispite all the injustice and faulty legal system commonly found in China, the family law system would be immune of "corruption" ...

One thing I have noticed, is that the divorce rate in China had grown much faster over the last decade than the western world (I dont have the numbers, but I am sure someone will), I only wish that not too many kids were involved ...

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Peter, i agree that the honesty in that relationship is admirable...

still, it's hard to wrap my brain around...for me it's not even fair with the quotation marks.

she may agrees.but i guess that's the last thing she wants. maybe she loves him too much. maybe she does not have enough faith that she can find some one that as good and faithful. maybe she just really need that person in her life for now. and the whole agreement thing is not fair. he's taking advantage of this. she chose to agree becos she "has no other better choice".

i guess somewhere in her heart that it just hurts. if it does, and he continues with this agreement. what the meaning of this relationship and commitment. are people supposed to care about each other's feelings?

its just hard for me to imagine that she would agree to that without feeling bad.

or if im wrong, it's then a fair thing. it's out of their own choices and no one gives in.

• Yang Scorpio
    Yang Scorpio wrote:

how much you pay, how much you get

• Iris
    Iris wrote:

this questions reminds me of the book

the book  discussed a man struggled between the delightful feeling of sex or stressful love. not only the man ,but woman ,also experienced that. in the end ,they chose love. 

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

wow!!!!! Peter, that's the oddest thing i have ever heard!!!

so i guess they found each other. someone that can deal with the depression and bad attitude and the other that can deal with "unfaithfulness"....

now i get a little jealous. that does sound right..even tho i dont agree with what they do. but they've found the balence. that's the most important thing. i had stuggled with relationships before, even tho he's faithful and all that...but there's that part of them that i couldnt deal with. and it's not even something this odd.

i wish them good luck and at some point, im happy for them.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

interesting..one thing i did notice. patient guy like bad tempered girls. does that mean the chance of me marrying a patient guy is tiny? aiya, bu hao.

btw, why she would get jealous that you, a guy, go over for business? stop flirting with the patient man,Peter!!  :D:D:D

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.