Discussion » Beijing Life » Foreigner Teacher Needed

• &%$
    &%$ wrote:

Hi Everyone,

My colleague's son has just entered high school. Because his teacher is giving the lessons in English, he needs a native English speaking foreigner to practice his oral English and English listening with. His English level is not bad, and he has got 92%  for the English entrance examination. Alright, here is the requests and offers:

(1) a native English speaking foreigner who stays around Dongshikou in  Dongcheng district or along subway line 1, 2 or 5 and who is better engaged in Educational industry.

(2)the perfect place for teaching and studying would be a cafe around the places I mentioned above.

(3)If you are qualified to teach my colleague's son, 100/h at least can be offered. The payment can be discussed if we both find it go smoothly.

(4)each time, u or my colleague's son can find a topic. so basically, u and him just need to  talk about the topic and u need to help him correct his mistakes and make sure he understands what u says.

Please drop a line to sunyanjin@hotmail.com or pennypan.libra@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks for reading the poster.

Regards

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I think you meant "Deng Shi Kou", near the Regent Hotel? I live in Da Tun, along Line 5.

• &%$
    &%$ wrote:

Yep, Dengshikou.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Interesting requirement ... could be a bit distracting though!

Anyway, if any female is interested, there is a Starbucks at Jin Bao Building, next to Regent.

There is also a Subway inside Jin Bao Hui (dont remember if it has a proper English name), opposite Regent and Jin Bao Building

• &%$
    &%$ wrote:

Terribly sorry. Male Only :(:(:(

• &%$
    &%$ wrote:
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha... yes I am, and thanks

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

In case anyone might be interested but have not written to Sun Yan Jin yet ... the preference is someone with teaching experience and/or private tutor experience ...

• &%$
    &%$ wrote:

Oh, Ding Dang, she didn't let u try?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I will forward my reply to your friend over to you now ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.