Discussion » Nonsense » Survey: Two Opera Tickets, Go for with Your Wife o

• Queli
    Queli wrote:

I have known Xiaojuan for one year, we work at the same company, and in the same office. We are more than just co-workers now, the relationship is dubious.

We joined the company on the same day, the important thing is we have a lot in common. I didn’t pay attention to her, but I felt more relax with her after she cared me more day by day. My wife was sent to the US for biz for one year, I and Xiaojuan often had dinner together and went shopping after work, also, we went for pleasure on weekends.

My wife was back last month, but I kept the relationship with Xiaojuan. I lied to my wife that I worked overtime or treat client dinner, all of these were for being together with Xiaojuan. Xiaojuan said she wants to watch the music drama Cat, so I bought two tickets on 19 September. Xiaojuan and my wife have same interest---- music drama, I had watched once with Xiaojuan before.

Last evening, my wife said 19 September is our 5th wedding anniversary, she only wanted to watch music drama. God! I forgot the wedding anniversary. I was so ashamed coz I lied to my considerate wife so much. Our first date was to watch a music drama, it’s 7 years ago. After thinking over and over, I decided go to watch CAT with my wife on 19 September. As for Xiaojuan, I think we are not supposed to have this tie, I must make it clear with Xiaojuan, and it’s my fault. Unluckily, I don’t know what to say to her, I have promised her to watch CAT with her. She is a nice girl, I can’t break her heart.

• Queli
    Queli wrote:
    Give suggestions
  • Lili
    Lili wrote:

guy, don’t u know u have hurt Xiaojuan?

• Queli
    Queli wrote:

I agree. I C. I don’t know what next.

• Lili
    Lili wrote:

is CAT only on show on 19 September?

• Queli
    Queli wrote:

no. 19 September to 27 September.

• Lili
    Lili wrote:

ah, I give u an idea. U go with ur wife on 19 September, and buy two more tickets for Xiaojuan and you, it’s workable. For how to handle your relations, it’s up 2 u.

• Queli
    Queli wrote:

I have to think about it.

• Lili
    Lili wrote:

u need to buy tickets as early as possible. I heard CAT is a big winner of drama awards from London and NY.

• Lili
    Lili wrote:

I advise u to ticket office, I don’t trust online booking.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... dont mind me, but for a minute, I thought this was for real ...

• Maya-eric
    Maya-eric wrote:

I  don't  know  say  anything, but  I  think  you  are  a  bad  man !

• NN
    NN wrote:

One more thing in these days to tell me

男人都不可以相信的!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

说一句广东话...男人靠得住,猪乸会上树...哈哈...

• Becky
    Becky wrote:

It s   not   late   man.remmer   go  back   home  and     loyal    your  wife . 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Curly and Larry here probably not getting much benefit out of this, but they surely have got a lot of attention ...

• NN
    NN wrote:

Peter

3 weeks ago

男人都不可以相信的? ? ?

The ridiculous dialog between these two WLIB users (Queli and Lili) is obviously fake.

PETER 是從一個編劇的角度來講的以上這句話麼?

• Adnan Jabbar
    Adnan Jabbar wrote:
    at first i though that this is some relationship problem .. but i guess in the next two posts the whole thing converted into a CAT Show advertisement ... hahahahah .. hilarious !

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.