Discussion » Health & Fitness » Is really haerd to have a nice sex?

  • Chapious
    Chapious wrote:

    Is really hard to have a nice sex? For girls, what kind of sex you will feel great?  for dude, the same question.

    Bring it on

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    no, why would it be hard to have nice sex?

  • JinGran
    JinGran wrote:
    excellent question! i always wondered those love scenes in movies, r those only visions or what
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:

    Well, a cut-nylon mask, a box of oreos, and a feather duster is a start. You can buy all those in any grocery store, so i'd say not difficult at all.

  • Shane
    Shane wrote:

    just kdding btw 开玩笑

  • NN
    NN wrote:

    coming as a STUDENT to take some course  lol

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Nina wants to learn? Hahaha ... I am sure there are many willing teachers ...

     

  • Crystal Xu
    Crystal Xu wrote:

    it's easy, if the two partners have good mental connection! perfect foreplay helps pretty much....

  • Shane
    Shane wrote:

    maybe a better question is, Is it really nice to have hard sex?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Shane, care to define "hard sex"?

  • Shane
    Shane wrote:

    Its all about your point of comparison, perhaps we're talking rpms, perhaps its a case of whiskey dick. Who knows? Let's leave it up to the viewers.

  • Loli
    Loli wrote:

    Great sex = the man I fancy + romantic foreplay + oral sex + new positions

  • 张翯
    张翯 wrote:

    that's depend on the index of you and your partner's satisfaction and expectation...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    In another thread, there was a lengthy discussion about the distinction between "have sex" and "make love", and it seems most people here are referring to the latter ...

    There are some objective factors that no one had mentioned ... for example, the weather and environment can sometimes act as the catalyst ... such as soft rain, thunder storm, or burnt a fuse that took out all the light, these can help building the atmosphere and mood ...

    Without the right mood, the rest would not happen ...

     

  • NN
    NN wrote:

    叮噹

    3 days ago

    ...

    Nina wants to learn? Hahaha ... I am sure there are many willing teachers ...

    叮噹 好看得起我喲  可惜我應該是個笨學生 :p

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    呵呵,我坚决相信这世上没有笨学生,可惜的是他(她)没有碰上一个识才的老师...但,要是有一个像你这么漂亮好学的学生,我会很喜欢教你的,哈哈...

  • Luyi Si
    Luyi Si wrote:

    I agree with the comments of keeping "sex" and "making love" seperate.If both parties are willing  any sex is GREAT SEX..........no matter at what level it is taken to........

    And for the second part of the question i think unexpected sex  is the  sex that feels real ....hehe

     

  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    Deadwood DVD box set, bottle of KY and a cheese grater.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Well the first thing for me to be able to perform to my full potential I need a proactive woman who is comfortable being sexy and has an open attitude about trying adventurous things in bed. Both people should be attracted to each other and have great chemistry. The best sex I have found is when it feels like every move is choreographed and is mirrored by each involved. It is kind of like a Yin and Yang thing. Her body will tell him what to do and how to do it. How soft, how hard, how fast, where to apply pressure, when to let off, etc. It seems like it is easier for a strong guy because I think there seems to be the need for at least a certain amount of strength and endurance in order to really please a woman. Also the woman should always have an orgasm first, so if you can perform oral for her it will greatly enhance your ability to "make" her cum. It is important to "make" her cum and not to only rely on the chance of her orgasm. For guys it is easy to have an orgasm, so some may take that for granted and think that for women it is just as easy. Actually I studied this topic extensively through the analysis of erotic films and a little practice. Sex is a wonderful experience if you take the time and put in the effort. It is well worth learning, for you will never regret it. Ever!! Damn this topic is steamy! hehe
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    you lucky ppl..you all should thank god you are having any
    55555
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAha girls do not even need to try hard!! You can have some lol all you need to do is give off the right signals and then take your pic of the guys who respond to your body language. Do not be afraid to be human. We are animals too you know. Just be careful and take the proper precautions. It may take a few tries to get a guy you accept lol.
  • Sophie
    Sophie wrote:

    well I think it depends on the mood and  the person who having sex with. I say this because lots of people go for one night stands to look for sex. But most of them can't have nice sex actually so it's kinda pathetic.

    Make it simple --don't have sex with purpose, let's call it make love. I think sex is more tend to be acting with the so called animal instinct. Time to be a bit romantic now:p

    Relax and get some passion! we are looking for quality but not quantity hah

  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    By love I mean romantic love with a sexual partner just to make sure everyone gets me right on this.


    HAHA I agree Sophie got it right! Although I was describing making love @_@ Tantric sex is like making love. Also I have been studying sexual psychology and the sexual evolution of our species and Scientific research, regardless of what we feel is right or wrong, points to love or "the intoxicating excitement resulting from a chemical reaction from hormones" being the element of human evolution that ensures that we have sex. I know it sounds bad because I also believe in love, but one cannot ignore science an all its darn empirical evidence compiled over thousands of years of ultra critical testing. Damn science! Gotta ruin all the romance! However even if science is right we can still enjoy sex right? May as well have fun while we are fulfilling our evolutionary purpose of practicing procreation LOL! I just made that sentence up myself.

    The above does not mean I do not believe in romance. I am also oblivious to the affects of love just like the rest, I just like to argue when someone gives love so much credit and treats it like something that is different from sex. We can have sex without love, but we rarely have love without sex unless one of the people is not attracted to the potential mate. I am also saying love is real by stating the above information, however it is only real in the sense that it makes it possible for us to find a potential mate to reproduce. You can possibly love many many humans. There is not only one love for everyone. Damn sexual evolution and sexual psychology is really interesting! Oh yeah and I studied the topic from the leading psychologist who is one of the pioneers of the field for the study of the Psychology of love "Elaine Hatfield" I also had the luck to study under "Robert Jeffery Sternberg" During his visiting scholar status at the University of Hawaii. Sternberg is a Yale and Stanford graduate PhD in the field of psychology and published his famous love triangle theory on love which provides evidence for the idea of love being something that effects human beings to different degrees. I also had the opportunity to attend some other great scholarly discussions and speeches/forums on the topic of sexual evolution and psychology given by some of the biggest names who do cross-diciplanary studies of sex and its relation to human beings. Love is very interesting, but it does not need to be present in order to have great sex. Love is just the thing that makes sure we have sex just in case we are not one of those people who really want it :P Sex would still exist without love. I love both sex and love individually, but I love them even more when they are mixed together. Love does in fact make sex better and personally I would rather only have sex when love is involved, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Hehe.

    Sophie this was not directed toward you, so please do not take it that way. I just enjoy talking about one of my favorite topics of study and I feel that maybe some people do not know what some of the leading scientists are finding out about sex and the love chemicals. Thank you for understanding. Just in case anyone is wondering it is almost impossible for us to resist instinct. If we can resist it then it is not instinct. Like I said earlier I am also oblivious to the affects of love and sexual psychology when it happens to me, so I did not say love is not real. It is really real, just not a fairytale love like we hear in the childhood stories. It is a love that leads to the prince rescuing the princess and then taking her back to his castle to shag =) Not because she is merely a sexual object to him, but because she is damn hot and it is in his evolutionary interest to do so because her genes mixed with his will make strong offspring that will have a high possibility of survival. Yay
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Oh darn I could have just summed all that up by saying, "It is our instinct to love." @_@
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Damn why did I kill the discussion? LOL I am sorry guys.
  • Sophie
    Sophie wrote:
    Hey Kodi, of course we can have sex without love. But everybody has a time when we first discovered what was sex. And as I said before during that wild time , we might be able to have sex with different people and do it without love coz we just want to learn more and know more about sex. But after that, think it's the time for romance! We are a kind of animal but we are special coz we got emotions. and we can express it by many ways. Don't forget that the animals choose the partner too. They also fight for their loves!
  • Fn Scotsman
    Fn Scotsman wrote:

    So let's see , the original question was "Is it hard to have good sex?" I suppose it can be. You need to find the right, understanding and considerate partner who is willing to take the time to explore your body and learn what feels good for you and not just what feels good for them. Unfortunately thanks to the wonderful world of porn these days it does seem that most men have a fairly skewed opinion of what a sexual encounter should involve. Straight to the main course with no time spent on the appetisers so to speak.

    I agree with people making a distinction between "sex" and "making love" from the emotional standpoint. That being said though it is quite possible to have a wonderful, sensual experience on a one night stand or with a casual partner. It is just less likely. Again it all comes down to the individuals involved.

    To JinGran who says " i always wondered those love scenes in movies, r those only visions or what" - don't worry , scenes like that can happen in real life too.

    To Loli who says "Great sex = the man I fancy + romantic foreplay + oral sex + new positions" - that sounds like a great evening to me also.

  • Fn Scotsman
    Fn Scotsman wrote:

    Well that is odd , it seems to have cut off the end of my message.

    I was trying to say to Loli that "Great sex = the man I fancy + romantic foreplay + oral sex + new positions" sounds like the recipe for a great night.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc