Discussion » Nonsense » what you listen today?

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    let's share our music list. Exchange of grade.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    sometimes, need rock, sometimes ,need jazz, sometimes need psychedelic, sometimes need pop.i know a friend when cooking time she listen to classical,when sweeping the floor,she need Opera. when you making love, who's music you choose?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    2009.8.17 “No Christmas For Me” “Just You And Me” from Zee Avi
  • Jem Lim
    Jem Lim wrote:

I like all songs from these artists: Apoptygma Berzerk, David Bowie, Deathklok, Jamiroquai, Paul Van Dyk, Jogn Digweed, Soundgarden, Lifehouse, Foo Fighters, and Madonna :P I rate them all A's.. though some of Madonna's songs FAIL. lol

• Pete DeMola
  • 至
    wrote:

douban radio

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Various artists ... right now when I was in the kitchen, the computer was playing:

Close to you ... 莫文蔚 version

只因喜欢Faye ... 软硬天师 with Faye Wang

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

the white stripes

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

Massive Attack

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Sheryl
    Glad you dig the Reason. One of my favorite new Beijing bands.

Pomatree
    Yeah! "Mezzanine" is a classic trip-hop record, probably the crowning work of the genre.

Peter
    Ha.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    2009.8.20 Dianne Reeves:《When you know》 album
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Sheryl
    Helen Feng's significant other is German, and organized the tour. They also have a history of colloborating with like-minded German musicians, as well as bringing Berlin-based artists to Beijing via their event promotion agency, FAKE.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Teresa Tang ...

• NN
    NN wrote:

Now listening to  南拳妈妈 《下雨天》

Need some soft and young music sometimes :)

....... wrote:

Hess Is More - Yes Boss

....... wrote:
    Chill Out: Gramatik - The Unfallen Kingdom Gramatik - Don't Get Weary
  • NN
    NN wrote:

Now listening to 梁静茹 无条件为你 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A joint, Massive Attack, and a downstairs mixup party. Fuck. Yes.

I divide my musical preferences into two categories: shit I listen to when dudes are around, and songs I listen to when ladies are present. I'm not being insincere. I'm equally embarrassed by all of it. I'm a creature of extremes, I suppose.

The former would include industrial, metal, experimental, and generally angry/angsty shit like KMFDM, PIG, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Mindless Self Indulgence, Foetus, Cop Shoot Cop

The chick friendly stuff tends to be more ambient or androgynous: The Knife, Le Tigre, MGMT, TV on the Radio, A Perfect Circle, Subtle, Massive Attack, Radiohead, Bloc Party

....... wrote:

Blaze - Lovellee Dae (20:20 Vision mix):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0MVY_ZIIdI

....... wrote:

Asher Roth feat. Keri Hilson - She Don't Want A Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-1B8QsFJ8s

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Blood Brothers are great. I caught one of their shows in college (with Cursive) and was blown away by their sheer wackiness. A friend of mine knows one of the singers, and claims that he's a real nutcase.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.