Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Do you want to learn mandarin?

• Janet Zhang
    Janet Zhang wrote:

Hello Friends,

Do you want to improve your Mandarin?
    Are you planning to learn Mandarin?
    Do you want to challenge yourself to speak Mandarin?

Now a experienced and patient Mandarin teacher here who has 2.5 years experience.

Now I am working with foreigners, I know the accent of different foreigner; I have about 20 students until now as my part time job. Normally, I will give you good suggestion to improve your Mandarin. If you are a newer for learning Mandarin, I will be very patient and passion for your studying. I do expect to be getting many responses, so please call me, send me message or email, as I would like to have a meeting and talk about the details for your learning lessons.

PS. You do not need to pay more for me, because I think it is so interested to teach foreigners. Although I earn a little bit money, I can get many relationships with my students. Also I want to find exchange partner for the Spanish, hope we can become friend by language.

Welcome to contact me by (+86)13520462262 or email by snow.2010@hotmail.com in your convenience. Thank you for browsing my advertisement. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.