Discussion » Nonsense » talk

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

hey boys ............. how do u like to talk with ladies ... i mean which topic u like to discuss with them

and girls .......... how due u like that a man should chat with u ?

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    can cheat everything. but if talk something i don't know, what i can do just listen.
  • Shengy
    Shengy wrote:

Gatekeeper see Hill, dont like to beat around the bush. . .

不知道翻译的对不对。。wo shi shuo kan men jian shan de na zhong ~

about the topic,兴趣第一.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

"Gatekeeper see Hill"? I think you meant "open door see mountain"? That's a classical Chinglish saying, another one is "people mountain people sea" ... and I think "long time no see" might also be one?

Anyway, to answer the question of this thread, I dont have one particular topic, because each people is different ... I can talk about cooking all day, but then, most girls these days are not very interested in cooking, hahaha

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha~,Zhaohong,i don't like that too.i think if a man have nothing,he have to say how many girls he ever dated with to express he is charming:) if you like him,just forget this,if don't, BS him deep in the heart:)
  • Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:

sometimes, just the most common topics are fine, which could make the chat more nature and smooth. starting with the most simple topics, such as the work... education backgrounds.. any similar experience of travellings.. impressions abt the some same place etc. could be good enough... the simplest the best

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:

talks on studies and subjects are bored....that is not chats between guys and girls... that shd be considered as the discussion between classmates.. that wil be silly... haha

but some general conversation regarding to the places of schools or unis.. especially for overseas students... the live experiences in a different cities or countries are fun to be exchanged

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:

emm.. good points

• Shengy
    Shengy wrote:

Ding Dang.

people mountain people sea??????????????? you mean ren shan ren hai??????????

but i think open the door see mountain maybe its what i mean.

xie xie la~

and how about you cook we taste??

• Jem Lim
    Jem Lim wrote:

i think i'll go for the geeky guys who'd talk about the intelligence explosion theory, dungeons and dragons, matapocalypse, deathklok, and weeds hehehe... rare find!

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

let me see, as far as i can recall the topic on my last few conversations with girls were pre-historical civilisation, ancient times of Europe, south-ape to cave men, chinese history and culture and language, the underground music scene in China ... pretty boring, huh?!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Shengy, you are welcome ...

My apartment's kitchen is small, and I am not really a professional chef, so I can only manage to make dinner for 4, but if you have time, you are always welcome to be our dinner guest ... I keep forgetting to add my receipes for "bitter melons", might do it this weekend ...

• Jem Lim
    Jem Lim wrote:

Peter, ideas best come out over a bag of weeds and white castle burgers!

Top 5 Convo Topics Which I Hate:

1.  Celebrity gossips - it's dumb

2.  Religion and Politics - it's highly debatable

3.  School/Work - it's one thing I'm trying to forget so why bring it up?

4.  "Asian Girls are Hot" (*drools*)- wtf? I prefer Asian Girls Being Cool!

5. Booby/Penis talk - ugh... these topics are old and lame.. not unless you are pulling a classy booby or penis joke I might laugh and find it funny.

• NN
    NN wrote:

As long as there can get the humour and interesting talk from the person,anything can be fine ya?

And yes!!!I dare not to talk with dorks ... ...that will make me be a dork too.,lol

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

how about vagina monologue?

• Jem Lim
    Jem Lim wrote:

vagina talk / monologues / declamation / speech / rant / bitch / blabber  = reserved for friends only LOL...

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Call me weird Peter, but the idea of googling your name and vagina together never occured to me. :-)

Five best topics for new people-1.family 2.work 3.education 4.hobbies/interests/activities  5.travel

When in a conversation with a new person, the person who controls the conversation is usually the one asking the questions. It is important to ask questions that a.tell you something about the person and b.move the conversation forward.

I hate "do you" questions (because the answer is either yes or no more often than not a dead end) and "how about" questions (because they are not specific.

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

let me share with u gulls and guys about my own experience

few days back i made a fake profile and put some girls pictures in that ...

and imagine , as i made the profile mens and boys sends me messages especially foreigners ............

as i reply 1 message 3 to 5 messages came into my inbox and i find it too difficult to handle it ........... i use the profile for few days

now i can imagine why very few girls reply me back ......

poor girls ..... so much burden on them ... 

and what were the topics the boys discuss ... mostly about beautiness , job , birthplace , and boy friend ...

and one more intresting thing ... some boys which i know where they r from ... they even change their country ..... and some boys send me their mobile no. and told me to meet them ........

a good and new experience for me to act like a girl .. and i enjoy it . it seems that all men were after me ................. haha

• Anchali
    Anchali wrote:

thanks god , some one can understand the feelings of the girls alittle bit

indeed we are very poor girls

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.