Discussion » Beijing Life » what is your choice?

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

we always get hurt from people we trust or we want to trust...meanwhile we hurt those who deserve our trust..

Here is different people..I just wondering..what you always do when you meet this..

what can make you to believe a persom?

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    nobody can hurt u, except youself fell hurt
  • Dan Marine
    Dan Marine wrote:

to avoid geting hurt, be ready for the worse... .

so... when the worse happens... it won't come by surprise,

not about trust or distrust.... but readiness.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    Wisdom cometh by suffering. You can't always commit the same error, and then continue to believe other people, Just as we can not for fear of being hurt and refused to love :)
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

I appreciateall your  answers ..

Little Slow

I always think like what you said...but when I actually do it,which is not as easy as we just say it out...Actually I can inderstand that...I know sometime people who make you feel down is doing that things to protect themselves from getting hurts..However,why we are supposed to suffer it?or just want that one who makes us feel painful to know we are the one?

Peter

Time...nice ......

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

suddenly I realize you are reight..it is not appropriate to use this word "trust"....that should be "like" or "love"

not only about the lovers but also friends or other relarionship

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    lei's more fortitude and Tolerance
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:

i tend to be very careful about emotional investment in relationships. Some relationships are just for fun, you need to see that when you are going into them. Sometimes you can get really suprised by having a relationship "just for fun". Girls need to be careful, guys don't get emotionally attached as easily

• Olive Zhu
    Olive Zhu wrote:

Get ready for the worst then love as if never been hurt.

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

Shane Mc Manusas you said,how to recognized a relationship is serious or just for fun?

• Jimmychin
    Jimmychin wrote:

serious start from fun.

• Olive Zhu
    Olive Zhu wrote:

but there is no fun when it is serious

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.