Discussion » Film & TV » Who can play piano?

• BLUE
    BLUE wrote:

I want to find someone being able to play piano and being able to speak english as well.So I can learn to play the instrument and excersize speking english.

• Janet Peng
    Janet Peng wrote:

I always want to try new things. Piano is one of the things that I want to learn. But is it too late for a person approaching to 30? haha

• BLUE
    BLUE wrote:

When I listen to pinao, I can feel very ease myself, It is very nice.I wander how the person make their fingers so smart, It's wonderful!

• Janet Peng
    Janet Peng wrote:

Right. Will try after I take my IELTS test in September.

• Monica Lin
    Monica Lin wrote:

I can play but i guess i cant meet your requirement. haha :D

• Peggy Wu
    Peggy Wu wrote:

hmm~~JAZZ piano, would like to try... I play piano, but haven't been practising it for quite a while~~

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

i just started to learn the keys on a shitty kiddy keyboard, it's fun to repeat the same scales, when ever i have time to. I just want to get my fingers "warm" before i get a teacher to bring it to an higher level but it takes a damn long time to improve if you dont practice on a daily basis.

I'd fency to play some fast boogie woogie or some rags, some fine day.

funny is, i always thought learning piano might be similar to learning 10-finger-typing, how wrong i m :(

• Claudia
    Claudia wrote:

I CAN.

• Tiantian
    Tiantian wrote:

i wanna learn how to play piano too, who willing to teach me? =P

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

dont know who will teach you, but here is a tip, if you are serious about learning piano, better get a piano-weight Keyboard in first place, cause i start to regret it that i didnt get piano weight keys, the finger feels are totally different

• Maggie Liu
    Maggie Liu wrote:

I love piano as well. It's a very very important part in my life. Actually, there are plenty of places to practise piano, like piano stores. You only need to pay for hour. Don't give up..:)

• NN
    NN wrote:

I like it but I dont know how to play it

I have learned how to play violin when I was still in my primary school,but due to I have to study hard and lots of tests,I stopped,and now do not know how to play it  > <

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.