Discussion » Nonsense » jokes

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

any chinese or english jokes u want to share ............

• NN
    NN wrote:

cold joke :)

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

There is no chin behind Chucks beard, its only another fist.

The Great Wall of China was originally buildt to keep Chuck Norris out, it failed misserably.

Crop Circles are Chuck Norris` way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

When observing a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick in slow motion, one finds that Chuck Norris actually rapes his victim in the ass, smokes a cigarette with Dennis Leary, and then roundhouse kicks them in the face.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

This guy goes to a whorehouse and says to the Madam, "I want to get screwed."

The Madam tells him to go up to room #12 and knock on the door. The guy walks up to the door, knocks on it, and says, "I really want to get screwed, bad!"

A very sexy voice replies "Just slide $20 under the door."

So the man slides the $20 under the door and waits... Nothing Happens! He knocks on the door again, and yells out "I want to get screwed!"

The sexy voice behind the door answers, "Again?"

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Queen Elizabeth II was visiting one of New York's finest hospitals and during her tour of the wards she passed a room where one of the male patients was masturbating.

"Oh God," said the Queen, "that's disgraceful, what is the meaning of this?"

The doctor leading the tour explains, "I am sorry you’re Royal Highness, but this man has a very serious condition where his testicles fill up rapidly with semen. If he doesn't do what he is doing at least 5 times per day, he could swell up and he might die"

"Oh, I am sorry," said the Queen, "I was unaware that such a medical condition existed."

On the same floor they soon passed another room where a young, blonde nurse was performing oral sex on another patient.

"Oh my God," said the Queen, "What's happening here?"

The doctor replied, "Same problem, better health plan."

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

The Polish Eye Test

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license.

First, of course, he had to take an eyesight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters:

'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.'

"Can you read this?" the optician asked.

"Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

Little eight-year-old Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. This kid was always good for a laugh. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was doing, he asked, "What are you doing there, Nancy?"

"My goldfish died," Nancy sobbed, "and I've just buried him."

The obnoxious neighbor laughed and said condescendingly, "That's a really big hole for a little Goldfish, don't you think?"

Nancy patted down the last heap of earth with her shovel and replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
    MARIA: Here it is.
    TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
    CLASS: Maria.

TEACHER: Why are you late Frank?
    FRANK: Because of the sign.
    TEACHER: What sign?
    FRANK: The one that says, "School ahead. Go slow."

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your multiplication on the floor?
    JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

TEACHER: Greg, how would you spell "crocodile?"
    GREG: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
    TEACHER: No Greg, that's incorrect.
    GREG: Maybe it's incorrect, but you asked me how "I" spelled it.

TEACHER: Ryan, what is the chemical formula for water?
    RYAN: H I J K L M N O
    TEACHER: Ryan, what are you talking about?
    RYAN: Well, yesterday you said it was H to O.

TEACHER: Hunter, name one important thing that we have today that we didn't have 10 years ago.
    HUNTER: Me!

TEACHER: Adam, why do you always get so dirty?
    ADAM: Well, I guess it's because I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: Beth, give me a sentence starting with "I".
    BETH: I is...........
    TEACHER: No Beth...Always say, "I am"...not "I is".
    BETH: All right........."I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now Alex, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
    ALEX: Because George still had the ax in his hand.

TEACHER: Now, Macy, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
    MACY: No Ma'am, I don't have to. My Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Daniel, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's composition. Did you copy off of him?
    DANIEL: No teacher, it's the same dog.

TEACHER: Parker, what do you call a person who keeps on talking to people who are no longer interested?
    PARKER: A Teacher

• Battista
  • Battista
  • Battista
    Battista wrote:

Here are some of the top laughs by country.

Top joke in the United Kingdom

A woman gets onto a bus with her baby.

The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!"

The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "The driver just insulted me!"

The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off. Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

Top joke in the United States

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes and bows in prayer.

His friend says, "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man."

The man then replies, "Yeah, well we were married 35 years."

Top joke in Canada

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 Celsius.

The Russians used a pencil.

Top joke in Australia

This woman rushes to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off, "Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's wrong with me, Doctor?"

The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says, "Well, I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight ..."

Top joke in Belgium

Why do ducks have webbed feet? To stamp out fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet? To stamp out burning ducks.

Top joke in Germany

A general noticed one of his soldiers behaving oddly. The soldier would pick up any piece of paper he found, frown and say, "That's not it" and put it down again.

This went on for some time, until the general arranged to have the soldier psychologically tested. The psychologist concluded that the soldier was deranged, and wrote out his discharge from the army.

The soldier picked it up, smiled and said, "That's it."

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

Thats one way to cook an egg!

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

condom machine

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

Three Chinese brothers, Bu, Chu, and Fu, want to illegally live in America. The brothers decide to change their names to seem American. Bu changes his name to Buck. Chu changes his name to Chuck. And Fu got sent back to China.

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

Chinese Torture

A young man is wandering and lost in a forest when he comes upon a small house. Knocking on the door, he is greeted by an ancient Chinese man with a long gray beard. "I'm lost," said the young man. "Can you put me up for the night?" "Certainly," the Chinese man said, "but on one condition. If you lay a finger on my daughter, I will inflict upon you the three worst Chinese tortures known to man." "OK," said the man, thinking that the daughter must be pretty old, and entered the house.

During dinner, the daughter came down the stairs. She was young, beautiful, and had a fantastic body. She was obviously attracted to the young man as she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the meal. Remembering the old man's warning, he ignored her and went up to bed alone. During the night, he could bear it no longer and snuck into her room for a night of passion. He was careful to keep everything quiet, so the old man wouldn't hear. Near dawn, he crept back to his room, exhausted but happy.

He woke to feel a pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes, he saw a large rock on his chest with a note on it that read, "Chinese Torture 1: Large rock on chest." "Well, that's pretty crappy," he thought."If that's the best the old man can do, then I don't have much to worry about." He picked the boulder up, walked over to the window, and threw the boulder out.

As he did so, he noticed another note on it that read, "Chinese Torture 2: Rock tied to left testicle." In a panic he glanced down and saw the rope that was already getting close to taut. Figuring that a few broken bones was better than castration, he jumped out of the window after the boulder.

As he plummeted towards the ground, he saw a large sign on the ground that read, "Chinese Torture 3: Right testicle tied to bed post."

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

A Chinese man arranged for a hooker to come to his room for the evening. Once in the room they undressed, climbed into bed, and went at it. When finished, the Chinese man jumped up, ran over to the window, took a deep breath, dove under the bed, climbed out the other side, jumped back into bed with the hooker and commenced a repeat performance.

The hooker was impressed with the gusto of the second encounter. When finished, the Chinese man jumped up, ran over to the window, took a deep breath, dove under the bed, climbed out the other side, jumped back into bed with the hooker and started again!

The hooker was amazed at this sequence. During the fifth encounter, she decided to try it herself. When they were done she jumped up, went to the window and took a deep breath of fresh air, dove under the bed to find 4 other Chinese men

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

ConFuSciouS SayS:

"man who run in front of car get tired"
    "man who run behind car get exhausted"
    "man with one hand in pocket not neccessarily jingling change"
    "To prevent hangover stay drunk!"
    "Passionate kiss like spider's web - soon lead to undoing of fly."
    "Virginity like bubble. One prick - all gone!"
    "Foolish man give wife grand piano. Wise man give wife upright organ."
    "Man who walk thru airport turnstyle sideways going to BANGkok."
    "Man with one chopstick go hungry."
    "Penis put in vacuum cleaner get sucked off."
    "Woman who eat banana get cream in mouth."
    "Man trapped in whore house get jerked around."
    "Man who scratches ass should not bite fingernails."
    "Man with tool in woman's mouth, not necessarily a dentist."
    "Man who eat many prunes get good run for money."
    "Man with hand in pocket is having a ball."
    "Baseball is wrong. Man with four balls cannot walk!"
    "Panties not best thing on earth, but next to it."
    "Put rooster in freezer to get a stiff cock."
    "Man who pull out too fast leave rubber."
    "A man with his hands in pockets feels foolish,
    but a man with holes in pockets feels nuts."
    "Woman who wear G-string, high on crack!"
    "War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."
    "Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house."
    "Man who sleep in cathouse by day, sleep in doghouse by night."
    "Man with hand in bush not necessarily trimming shrubs."
    "Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!"
    "If you park, don't drink, accidents cause people."
    "Man who tell one too many light bulb jokes soon burn out!"
    "It takes many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it."
    "Man who eat many prunes, sit on toilet many moons."
    "Man who bounce woman on bed spring this spring have offspring next
    spring."
    "Man who drive like hell, bound to get there!"
    "Man who sit on tack get point!"
    "Man who stand on toilet is high on pot!"
    "Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day!"
    "People who live in plexi-glass houses should not throw abrasive
    cleansers."
    "Man who lives in glass house should change in basement"
    "Boy who go to bed with sexual problem wake up with problem
    in hand"
    "People who make Confucious joke speak bad English."
    "He who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs."

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

A rich man often went to Bangkok for the night life and before long he contracted sexual disease. So one day, he went to the doctor for a checkup.

The doctor examine his private part and said, "This is a very severe case. We have no other way but to cut it away. otherwise, it will spread and become worse."

The businessman was shocked. the last thing he wanted was to have it cut and end his night life. He went to other doctors but all gave the same diagnosis.

Desperate he thought, "Why don't I consult traditional Chinese medicine. They might have some surprises"

So, the Chinese doctor gave him an examination and the doctor said," We don't have to cut. I'll give you herbs to rub."

The rich man was so happy. "Wow no operation, you are better than western medicine. I'm amazed, So what is the exact secret?"

The Chinese doctor said, "Just wait for three days. It will drop by itself

• NN
    NN wrote:

Guy: give me five

Girl: what is give me five?

A slap was onto the guy's face in a second

Did you mean you want this GIVE ME FIVE?????

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

yo mama so stupid she buys a donut and complains about the hole in it

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

yo mamma is so stupid she stole a free sample

• Battista
    Battista wrote:

yo mama so fat that a bus hit her and said who threw that rock?

• Susan Zhang
    Susan Zhang wrote:

here is a joke:

In court,  the lawyer asked the defendant, "how many children do you have?"

" Three." answered the defendant.

" Then how many sons do you have?"

"None."

" Then how many daughters do you have?"

The defendant was silent for a second staring at the lawyer, and then asked the judge, " Sir, can I change another lawyer?"

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

一只北极熊坐在那里没事做,拔毛玩儿。。。拔到最后一根他说:“冻死了。”然后。。他就死了。。。

一根火柴头痒痒,于是开始挠,结果着了,也死了。。。

想学好英语么?请大声朗读这几个单词:peace war found..

wanna learn English well?plz read this aloud..."peace war found"...lolzzzz

为什么不自己编笑话捏??这样其实很有趣。。。

• 关震
    关震 wrote:

Never add too many people on ur social network...........otherwise, consequences must be paid~~~~~~Facebook fails...............

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.