Discussion » Nonsense » which is the present you want most?

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    which is the present you want most。no matter the gift from your family, your friends or your lover. what gift would you like to receive most?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    Desire to investigate。 I want Jimmy Choo's shoes.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha,Capricorn,directly for money?wow~~,come on, don't so practical. why other people would get u a hundred million dollars? would u sell yourself or your beautiful wife to her/him one night? :-))
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    Peter,i would like to buy you,but what a pity,i am not a Billionaire!. Joseph,you can write a gifts list, write all what you want,.
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

ohh lord, please deliever me a real dragon for my 30th birthday.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

little slow, we should write a column about star sign here together. or wait till the blog function turns up.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

what a fortune, lucky you, Peter,

little slow, what's the price for my lover?

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

joseph, I sincerely hope you have many rich friends who love you dearly, so I could be there to just have a look at your presents on your birthday.

it's gonna be the best day of this July.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

little slow, i hate to sound so bitter, but why does this guy get to write more than one in the present list.

if that's the case, Can I have 2 dragons coming please..

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

peter I cannot believe you are lowing your price down for the hard competetion in the business, what my lover is going to do?

wait a sec, unless you were thinking about bob's cigarettes. save me some. my lover is safe.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha,~ Pomatree,you are so cute~~~~mmmm~. we write something togather,that would be funny. why you want dragon? and that is so hard to realize。i think now this world have no dragon. and Peter,you are so cheap. haha,i think if you pay me a hundred millionaire.or even thousands. Or maybe just some 方便面。Or cigarettes.,and buy a peter,get pete free,i will think about it.
  • Beach
    Beach wrote:

i 'd like a pack of sunflower seeds..so i can throw at ppl i dont like..wahaha....

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

little slow, im not sure if there is any dragons left in real world, i often see them on my wall, and in my dreams. but i only say i believe in it to play cute and have a debate with you from the star sign point of view.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

and slow, what you gonna do with the pete you got for free? can i make my dog smell him?

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

Luna, you got that! I'm in charge of the purchasing.you gotta find someone cheap for the pick up though.sorry.

• 柯威
    柯威 wrote:

i want to find a real estate agent who isnt a piece of shit

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha, Pomatree, yesss, your dog can smell him. I need a need a slave.I don't know what Peter can do? Peter,can u tidy ,cleaning, cooking, massage etc. ? if you can, deal. haha
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

well let's not get too happy too soon, we could talk like this where peter cannot see, but here, we need to repect every man in order to build up a peaceful society. and analyse and treat him as a cappicorn?

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    My dear slave Peter, here is your that day's work list: I promise all the neighbors, there will have a slave to help them to clean. Our building havd 6 floors, every floor have two families. 1-5 layers, every family have 100 square meters, each family has four large windows, 6th floor, are double, every family have 150 square meters, each family has six windows. We hope you can make the floors clean as bright as like a mirror. and clean all windows spotless. Cleaning up, Please cooking for me, I would like to eat Royal Feast of Complete Manchu-Han Courses. a total of 108 dishes. Not One Less. Finally, If you still have energy,please massage for me.
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

glad you survived that long reading.Peter,

Slow, give me some details about your night.

• Peter S 李贝勒

Slow, the family is ok but the 150 meters squares are obviously a way to lose peter, u should think about his qualities to zuo fan and to massage u and to give u a good moment instead of let him spend his energy in cleaning (think to an a yi, hehe)... !!! peter just act and be fetish with the high heel and the short skirts of little... and pomatree enjoy ur holidays in sweden and europe, amsterdam and berlin are really good to live, and discover... so; in conclusion, take it easy hehe and just act! do the things and don t forget that u have only one life, so don t lose ur time... hehe... 

I said to many bullshit here...hehe take care of u> U! the reader... 

pierre in china

• Peter S 李贝勒

and my favorites gifts are love, and passion... 

• Peter S 李贝勒

ah joseph! i like the mesa boogie but u should think about the 'fender' they have very good amplifier... http://www.fender.com have a look there it gives u good ideas...with the telecaster de luxe it will sounds great...hehe have a nice day... 

• Cheney
    Cheney wrote:

IBANEZ PGM301

• Judy
    Judy wrote:

Give me a boyfriend as a best gift! haha

• Shaolinshi
    Shaolinshi wrote:

sleep with my girl...

• Shaolinshi
    Shaolinshi wrote:

judy,maybe you need a cold bath~哈哈

• Judy
    Judy wrote:

then send to where???

• NN
    NN wrote:

I want a magical box,then I can take out anything I image lol

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.