Discussion » Health & Fitness » Do U know the difference between...?

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

Hi dear friends!

Here goes a hot question for all of you. I want you to read two phrases and think well about your answer. I think that U will notice the difference between them very fast since the first time U read them. But what I really want is to make us think all toguether about the real and deep meaning of both of them. Here it goes! I really hope you like it. Enjoy it the best!

What's the difference between: HAVING SEX and MAKING LOVE?

Which of them U use to do the most?

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I love it when people start threads asking others to discuss their sexual preferences and attitudes, but include zero information about themselves.

It all seems so voyeuristic, like peeping through a window.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Wow. This question is so profound I am incapable of answering. Alex, I bow before your zen like philosophical insight.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

start from the 2nd Question, way too personal. the first one, there is love involved in making progress.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:

HAVING SEX :just too people have sex,maybe they have no love feeling, just need each other's body.

MAKING LOVE::I  think the sex have the basis of love.

haha~~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I dont know any great definition, but to me, "love" is a emotional word, perhaps even spiritual, whereas "sex" is more about a physical need, or an animal instinct.

It is like comparing "dining" and "hunger" ... or "enjoying a beer" Vs "thirsty" ...

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

what's the deal with regretting things you've already done. meanlingless and pointless and totally unneccersary.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Its better too regret what you have done than too regret what you have not done.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Joakim & Pomatree
    You see, I used to think that way, too, until I woke up in a Bangkok love motel missing one of my kidneys.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Peter
    Interesting insights: I've taken the liberty to turn it into a forum formula:

Everyone's going to have their own subjective, qualitative interpretation for exactly what "Topic A" means, versus "Topic B" and they'll try to support it with insights and anecdotes from their personal lives.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Peter
    Completely irresponsible. I was too busy pondering if I was "MAKING LOVE" or merely "HAVING SEX" with that roomful of sun-bronzed Thai kathoey honeys to watch my back.

Better luck next time.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

No need for that, Peter. Anecdotes from a friend of your second cousin's stepdaughter, twice removed, should be suitable.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    I would like to ask a new question: Did two people have chance to "making love" after they ""having sex,""? make a example::two adult ,blind date ,found each other were last night one night stand's sex partner, can these two bad man and woman have happy ending? can they really fall in love?
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

spotted, one unidentified kidney,floating in Pacific ocean, seems dreadfully damaged. 

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

Pete: a guy who uses word "interesting" to describe ideas he like.

all single girls and guys, let's be irresponsable kids once in a while, stop analyzing sex or love, make some damage in each other's kidney.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

little slow,

there is more than one question

my answer

yes, yes, yes

in one word, everything is possible.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha~, Peter \Pomatree\ in fact , i think so too. hehe~~
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

wa  走一个!

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

why not use love more often.

big deal, you get hurt, time heels.enjoy yourself, have a big heart. embrace love.at least im trying.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

peter, you have some video supports?for your comments above

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

see who are teamed up already. a sensitive man who is not gay? is rare in the lusty city. understand Sheryl. I want to team up with her too. not when it comes to god though.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

I changed my idea about the teaming up thing, I would write a strategy book on 'how to fall in love in 10 days' to debate.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

never try to define love or what is fall in love, and never assuming what girls have on their minds. could be the things you would never thought.

I know deeply in my heart, without a second of doubt. peter is a sensitive man who is not gay. that's a highest compliment that will ever came out from my mouth.

but i have another question for you, do people get confused by the appearance ?

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

sheryl, you cannot deny there is still chances for love to come. could be next second. before you even realize it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Did not notice the word "responsible" or "give" ...

Sticking to the topic, "love" is about giving and responsibility, so for one to say "love, love, love" all the time, either he/she has no idea what is being said, or he/she just too much to give, I am guessing not the latter.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha... "think happy thoughts" ... can anyone tell me where this line came from? Oh, right, "Peter Pen" ... I am still trying to shake the image of Robin Williams wearing tights ...

Peter, as I have written in my description and as you might have read many times already, I see kindness in everyone and everything, so I have a bad habit of trying to see the lighter side of things ... and as Pete pointed out in so many places, I am a middle-age degenerate, also a attention seeker, also a pervert (getting old, dont remember all the labels)... but one thing he might have missed, is that I am a fat-old-Peter-Pen-like who likes to think happy thoughts ...

The point I am trying to make, is that we came to this community for fun, to be happy, and trying to do minimum damage/harm (or cause minimum trouble, hahaha) ... so, while we could have some very serious discussion or conversation, we should not be too serious about why certain people started certain threads ... especially when we are not here to write a thesis ...  so lighten up, and we will all look younger ...

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

peter

yeah, do people get confused by the appearance? that was for you, what i meant was someone who is not gay may be considered and recognized as gay by others, im not sure if you will be one of them. and not sure how it went from a complishment of you being sensitive to a question that you might be gay.

I'll take what i said back about "never try to define love or what is fall in love." but not because you convinced me on the concepts of love, only because i dont think the book  "How to Fall in Love in 10 Days"  has to include a discussion of what is love, and what is falling in love. all I would mention about love is the word itself, I dont care whatever feelings it stirs up in whose heart. 

I was gonna work on skills and steps of falling in love. there will be chapter called something like "use candles and handcuffs right first before you ready to fall in love".  

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

So what have we learned here, kids? I'm not sure, but this discussion turned out to be more entertaining than I thought it would. I know I learned to keep an eye on my kidney in Bangkok love hotels.

My two fen-some of the comments here  have reminded me of a quote from the great Canadian television actor Joe Flaherty. "It's better to get a really weird tale than no tale at all."

For non-native speakers, this has two meanings. First, it's better to get sex than not get it. (This is of course subject to individual opinion). Second, any experience (good or bad) you get a good story out of is worth having.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

peter B, fancy tale you have there. I love weird people, and their tales more.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

update my imaginary statergy book, "How to Fall in Love in 10 Days,"  chapter 2, title, "only speak to charming people"

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

right right, i wasnt thinking like that exactly, i wasnt really thinking, i dont do thinking, i act. but you seem have got the point.and i dont know what the tile of chapter 3 is going to be.

but the name of the book has changed to be “titles of how to falling in love in 10 days”

maybe

be completely honest to yourself and your partner, if you have to cheat, allow your partner to do the same, or invite her to join you.

any good ideas?

• Peter S 李贝勒
    just go back a little bite... more taste and emotion in making love than in having sex... obviously, if u re making love it s with ur love, not with the saturday night girl that u just catch, with this one, u have sex... but maybe one day U will make love with this saturday girl... who knows?
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

please notice the book is a magic one, not some school sturborn piece of hard rock. the normal logic doesnt apply on it, only the tile speaks for itself.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

first of all, sheryl, im not most girls, im sure you are not one of them either. I wouldnt call it an attitude makes you suffer.  what's wrong may not be what you believed in, but how you not believe it any more.

but completely agree with the "do it without thinking too much", or talk too much.just get it done. think if you want, but dont try to forget or regret.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

what are you laughing about, Peter, we girls are talking.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

is there really no such thing called copy rights in China?

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

do you think it's safe if i use S's word all the time?"Bring on the SEX"

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

we need go out hunting more cool useful words

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

oh guys...I've missed a lot of this conversation...quite interesting...I've read some of your statements and I would like to answer all of them. It's a shame is already too late to do it...but, the hell...better late than never, right?

Guys, I never said HAVING SEX is good or bad, nor HAVING SEX is dirty or worse than MAKING LOVE...I agree with those who think that one is just the physical attraction to another human being, while the other one includes not only a thirsty sexual human instinct, but also feelings, agreements and both minds and body in only one person. Is that Spice girl’s song title: 2 become 1...

Sorry, I'm terribly starving now. I'll go out for lunch and will keep on reading when come back...please guys, let's TALK about this, no quarrelings, ok?...haha!!! Greetings to all of U!

PETE DeMOLA: Sorry for you kidney!!! Is that true?!!!

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

Peter, as 叮当 said, U R taking this too serious. Relax man, we're just coming here to talk about topics, not to shit on them...hehe...Ain't second intentions under my question. It's a matter to see other viewpoints. And I din't show up during the whole debate, that's true, but because I didn't have the chance to do it. I'll make sure to be here for the next one. So I'll B able to clear any question about my topic. Thx all U guys for your comments. All of them has been really interesting.

As for me, there's just a little bit difference between those phrases and U've said already. Although, to tell U the truth, I also feel a bit confused about the possible differences...hehe... sometimes I think that both means the same, it's just that human beings always try to hide a truth under a sharming phrase. Don't U think so? Eve though, I can feel I've had both experiences. At the end MAKING LOVE or HAVING SEX, we all could B doing the same thing, but a certain truth is it doesn't feel the same with a 419 and the person U have deep feelings at (after your comments I don't dare to say the wrod LOVE) Am I right? ...although someone feels one is wider and lack of feelings than the other.

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

From my own experience I can say that there could B lots of 'making love' nights in a formal and common couple (I'm talking about making art, not simple sex), but there R some nights that both of them ask for something wilder, then 'having sex' takes place and it feels... GREAT, AWESOME!!! I use to say that this is requierd to keep the flame on and strong, or on the other hand, feelings die because of rutin... Don't feel dirty if suddenly U find yourself, one night, with your beloved one in a bed and doing something...dirty...Or if the person U think is your perfect match askes U to do something....weird on him/her...in this case the best advice I could give is: don't stop it, enjoy it...to him/her U R giving LOVE at that time. What I try to say is that at the end we're young and civilized people who just try to satisfy our wishes.

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

SHERYL,

To B the black sheep doesn't mean U R the bad one. To B different make it interesting, don't U think so? Cheer up and puke far from here...haha!!! ; p

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Alex ... welcome back ... where did you disappear to these last few days?

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

PETER....

Well  it deppends on how U want to call things. Remember most of every single word has different meanings, or ways to say...I think it happens in this case. I agree on the point you set between boring and hot sex , but hot sex and feelings (LUV) taste much much better than simple sex and feelings. That's what I call a boring session.

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

叮噹...

Thanks for the welcome...and I'm really sorry for missing so much of this discussion. It could have attempt against my reputation in this site...haha!!! As a matter of fact, there was even someone cursing me for my question and also for not showing up ; p ...I apologize to all of you guys. I was so busy this wekend that I barely had time to check my mails...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Alex, count me out for "young" ... as for "civilized", most people on this site would not agree, so might as well count me out too.

Based on what you (Alex) had described, I will have to agree with Peter on this one ...

I remember, I once had dinner with my girlfriend (now my wife) at Hyatt The Rocks, in Sydney. It was her birthday, I think? Anyway, it was her first time to dine at a 5-star, so I did my best to make it as nice and romantic (and memorable) as possible, and to this date, we still talk about it. And like most married couples, over the years, we have also dined at such fine restaurants as McDonald, KFC, Burger King etc.

The point I am trying to make, is that "making love" is about enjoying and sharing the experience with the person you love, and if you happen to share your life with this person too, then it could be a memory to be treasured ... whereas, "having sex" is usually just "wham, bam, thank you madam" ... it might still be memorable, but minus the romantic feeling.

Anyone got any suggestion for our wedding anniversary?

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

叮噹,

I totally understand what U mean and also respect your opinion. I also can get your concept of having sex, and it's also totally right. For me, that moment with the couple should always be special, as U said: a memory to B treasured. In fact, I've always had long term relationships...in other words, I hate the well known 419 so, everytime I get to the moment of intimacy, I try to make it as special and magic as possible. I'm one of those who focus more on 'How much I can give to you' than 'how much U R giving to me'... but, what I was trying to express in my previous message was that couples (including respect, mutual feelings and so on) should also include in some 'making love sessions' a 'having sex one' ... I don't know if U get my point... Then we should be talking about the different  ways of 'having sex'... Is not bad to put some salt in the soup from time to time.

Of course, that 'H S' I was reffering to, was not that one that comes to happen with the 419 partner....all what I tried to say was: save your marriage from rutine! (not yours.Please,don't take it too personal  ^_^). I apologize if my viewpoint hurted you (the others included) in some way. As I said to Pete, we come here to express our own ideas, not to hurt people. Maybe the way I said it was a bit rude...I don't have reasons either to count you out as "young and civilized". The fact you don't agree with me, doesn't mean you're lack of these.

As for your marriage anniversary...nothing more special than taking her back to that place where U proposed her. By the way, congatulations in advance!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Alex, I had tried, but I cannot find ONE single reason to get personal with you, so dont worry about it ... as for "young and civilized", I am very sure I dont look my age, nor do I behave so, hence thanks for the compliment ... but let's just say that many people would not agree with you ...

As for your suggestion ... wow! that would be a bit of a problem (a very big bit actually) ... because I proposed to her in 2003 at Stanford Hotel ... in Sydney ... so it would be a very expensive dinner to make that arrangement ... thanks though ... hahaha

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

hehe, it's ok...after all the thigs I respect  people criteria. Nevertheless I'm all ears to the others impressions.

And yep, I guess this suggestion would B a bit expensive. I'll let U know in case I got a new idea. Have a good celebration and wish U guys a long and happy marriage! ~

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

alright, S and Peter,

I'd like to get back to the sentence and try to remember what I was thinking when i said earlier  "im not most girls, im sure you are not one of them either." It's a reply to S's previous comment" that's exactly the attitude that most girls suffer from ("love is around the corner", "this could be it", "he must be the one")"

being different to these "most girls" doesnt mean I wanted to express how sepcial I am. as that's another topic, on that, I'd like to think everyone is special in their own ways.It's just a line I would like to draw from being me or being a silly little girl who doesnt want to believe in love cos the past made you suffer.

so we could actually make love one day instead of boring or stupid sex. bring this kind of sex down. bring a little hope to your bedroom the day you willing to believe in love.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

slow it down S, when we speak on a website, through text messages, over the phones, the meanings of the conversations are more easily got twisted. or misunderstood and imcompleted, than talking face to face.

so ill stop talking on the fucked internet very soon ,cannot be bothered to read whatever whoever writes or thinks. I wish facebook is forever blocked, i wish long live the communist force.

cannot wait to get away from beijing, just to simply remember how to breath again.

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

I could kill myself on the internet. just for a second time to have a single look at the beautiful nature. the river, the people who are real. so much more innnocent. and island full of every  magic grass you could imagine, they will turn you into a cola or pollar or shark.I could kill myself for real.

that's how much i hate internet now and how thirsty I'm for nature.

and yet, I'm still typing.that's hopeless I truely am.

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

Pomatree!!!

I agree with U a 99.5%... Is disgusting this Internet world... it helps sometimes, but some others kill your brain instead of feed it... and respecting the 'misunderstoods' I've been a victim of this phenomena more often since I decieded to post  this simple topic in our forum...hehe!!!

BTW,the rest 00.05% I disagree is on the Facebook thing... only on that. ~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Been out all day long, and what happened here? "Another Alex"? Hahaha ...

We went for the cheaper choice and went to Regent for dinner last night, each had a two-course plus a fruit punch of some sort, not bad for 800.

• Shengy
    Shengy wrote:

~~~~Its a hot topic~the differentce is zi bu tong...

• Mitch Miller
    Mitch Miller wrote:

what about straight up FUCKING????

how did this get left out of the conversation???

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

Mitch Miller, you arrive late. someone almost died over the mass discussion.

• NN
    NN wrote:

TOO DEEP AND DIFFICULT QUESTION TO GET A PROPER DEFINITION ......

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Most people on this site are too serious, or have too much time to think about something deep and difficult ... in Chinese, I think it is 喜欢钻牛角尖 ... right?

• Olive Zhu
    Olive Zhu wrote:

Physically they are same. Just two different names of the same thing.It depends on what is in your mind. I realy dont think make love means anything better than have sex,probablly it just sounds better.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

"having" rather sounds like receiving, thus passive and "making" sounds more like being active by your own.

"having sex" sounds rather dis-interested like having dinner or something else, not too exciting, also maybe because it's passive sounding nature. Not always WYSIWYG. It hints rather on the taking, take what ever comes.

"making love" sounds far more exciting, it lies in your hands, also making love would also hint that you have to build a thing could love on zero ground (sounds a bit stupid if those involved in the same session are actually already in love with eachother, one could pull out the question "why making love? is our love gone or what?!" :). Thus, it is a giving act. Dont wait for the love season to come eventually when and then, go and make the heart blossom happen, now! DIY (Y = yourselves ;), reach out and create the unification of body, mind and soul. That's the message.

make love, not war. have sex, relax!

i guess, subcouciously, i would use the term "make love" to the one i love and have sex with and to others, when speaking of the sexual act i would rather use the more neutrual term "have sex", which means, if love is involved then it is "make love", if not then rather "have sex". Maybe "making love" is also an slightly higher level of "having sex" or adds a special meaning to it, thus "make love" falls under the bigger range of "have sex".

my first choice definately is to "make love", i have been in a ongoing "having sex"-relationship before, even if i was the giving and serving one, that was not "love making", rather like "make her cum". There has never been the melding point of bodies and souls at all. Taking that to account, i guess i had more "having sex" than "love making" but i really fency more "love making" and therefor never want to go into sexual acts without love, the pleasure does not work for me. Of cause, i love myself too, if there is nobody i can "make love" with, DIY in the end still is DIY ;p

• Tian 王倚天

Making love: When you cum in her.

Having sex: When you cum on her.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

I m sorry Sheryl if i annoyed you with my honest opinion but you have mistake my saying by concluding that "sex is filthy without love", i didnt say that and never thought about that. And if that is true with "no men would refuse hot sex just because there is no love involved" then you can consider me being not a man. Sex for me is never about "hot" or not, it is rather a social game and communication via tease and please, not trick or treat. And believe me, i know about passive sex partners, but it doesn matter as long as it is the person i love whom i m pleased to please. By that i m pretty much awaken already, even if i hardly watch girly movies, here i never talk about romanticised or idealised love either, of couse love itself brings a lot of burden and love definately is a romantic thing, i guess you just had your shit day or bad hair cut to point your finger on me this way, anyway, i am happy with the way i lead my life on this matter and I am also happy that my sex-without-love-relationship had come to an end.

each one is different, i dont agree with you on things the same way you dont agree with me, that's fine, but i rather enjoy getting an hard on with the one i love than "just get on with it", what ever "it" may be. There, i dont need to be taught, i had some painful lessons lernt already, thank you!

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

I m sorry, English is not my mother language. You are right, Peter, she didnt conclude this out of my saying, but she included my saying to a different opion group didnt she?! What do i have to do with that? Quote my saying to underline a totally different statement that annoys her is quite unfair to me. But i do think i got her quite well. Thanks, too.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Webslave, I am fairly sure that Peter already knew that English is not your mother tongue (nor mine) ... he is perhaps a teacher or something similar ...

As for Sheryl ... once again, I will keep my opinion to myself ...

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

Wow, you know it all huh?! i am speechless. I'd have to go into details about my love and sex live to let you have an insight of how wrong you are about me but i have no reason to do so actually, what ever you think and say about others without knowing what is going on, that is fine, i better "get on with it", it'll be easier to communicate at all this way. Thanks for the entertainment.

...sorry, i have go puke about Oriental men porn theory....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... for some reason, people like to learn about others' secrets and private lives ... and maybe that's the point here, i.e. to get you (Webslave) into revealing your private life ...

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

i dont think she up to that, she simply likes to generalize ppl and her view is filled with prejudges about men. anyway.

Having Sex = Sex in the making

Making Love = Love for the having

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I was about to say something like "most people make generalisation because of so and so.." and then I realise I am actually doing the same thing as "most people" ... hahaha ... nice trick, webslave :)

As an observation, I remember her showing very strong personal opinions in many threads about many things, "men" among one of them ... like I said, i will keep my opinions to myself ... oh, I need to heat up the beef brisket now ... till later ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

It is a fact that most people (especially educated adults) dont like to be told wrong, and this is not a generalisation ... and for some cultures, it is serious enough for them to perform the act of "seppuku" ...

Anyway ... being an expert in porn, Sheryl does "seem" to have the authority to make some of those statements ... so, I think I will go back to my little shell to continue the study on "innocent girls porn" ... and before I go, I will leave two words for Webslave, "forget it, it is not worth your trouble" ... oh sorry, that was 8 words, was it?

Take care ... my beef brisket is ready ...

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

nothing against your theories, mam, but you make me puke in linking me again into such things, anyway.

my sex life is none of your biz is it?! I am not ashamed about a dame thing in sex and there are other values in sex but wild and raw, go fuck some dead meat on the market place, that is wild and raw! Eat shit, millions of flies cant be wrong, now do they?!

YES, YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT ME AND MY SEX LIFE, got it?! I ASK YOU NOT TO wildly assume anything about me or my sex life, ok? Miss Zhong? Please?

ps: somehow i think limit your view of asian porn on typical japanese made ones. have you seen hard core AV made in HK, TW, China, Malysia, Philiphine, Thailand, Korea, India, Vietnam etc.?

how is the percentage of japanese porn in your research material? and speaking of Asians?

how is the percentage of japanese porn that ALL ORIENTAL/ASIAN MEN watch?!

how is the percentage of japanese porn on asian porn market? Any trustworthy figures of how much japanese porn being watched by asian/oriental men?

what was the main questionery of that Uni dissertation anyway?

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

oops

swing

V

flora

asian

Freud

cunni

Yung

ly

raw

G

headwork

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

what the fuck ever!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

好男不与女鬥(斗)

广东话:好佬怕爛佬,爛佬怕潑婦

And the taste test of my beef brisket is divine

• Tian 王倚天

好男不与女鬥

that might have been true...before Women were allowed to attend school.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... more so now that they are, dont you agree?

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

it is not about men vs women, just two individuals with different minds who cannot communicate with each other. please dont generalize again.

anyway, i m tired of this unstraight talking.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Sheryl
    "Paraphilia" refers to sexual attraction to objects or body parts that aren't ordinarily viewed as sexual.

Getting hot to trot from a roller coaster would probably be autassassinophilia, or the arousal from being in life-threatening situations.

Thanks, Wiki!

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

english: Zoophilia

german: Sodomie

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.