Discussion » Beijing Life » How much time does it take to move on from your pr

• Sun Qi
    Sun Qi wrote:

Apparently the answer would be--it depends.

Just out of curiocity--depending on what? How long does it take -you- to move on? Is there any way that accelerates the process? etc.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

The title was cut off ... did you mean "previous relationship"? I am going to assume "yes", if not, please delete my comment

Depending on the environment and the people around you ... it there is something (a photo, a stuffed toy, the fav restaurant, that certain song etc) that you can get reminded of the relationship, it usually takes longer

Also depending on how deep was the relationship ... and how much you had put into the relationship

I am sure ... everyone has different ideas ...

• Sun Qi
    Sun Qi wrote:

Yes. The title should be: how much time does it take to move on from your previous relationship.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

And I am guessing you are asking this question for "someone"?

Well, if he/she had recently come back from overseas, and his/her ex also came back together, it will make it that much more difficult. In my case, I made it a rule that I dont contact any of my ex, and that made it a little easier.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Oxytocin is also released in the male brain after orgasam. It's only exclusive to women when it comes to giving birth and breast feeding... probably since men can't do those.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    这取决于你是什么性格,他是你的第几任男朋友。基本上,你的心脏会越来越强劲的。我宁愿“容易爱上一个人,也容易忘掉一个人”,也不愿意“不容易爱上一个人,爱上了,却不容易忘记一个人”。
  • 小森
    小森 wrote:

各位朋友,我搞不清楚这个网站用的,有知情和善良的朋友,请指教我,多谢!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.