Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Where can you find...

• Vincent Vaughan
    Vincent Vaughan wrote:

Cheap, new bikes in Beijing??? As some Cretin just stole mine!

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

xinjiekou - you might even find your stolen bike.

• Vincent Vaughan

Cheers for the heads up Richie but i looked around that area and couldnt find anything. Could you be a bit more specific with the address, maybe a link and is it a market, street or jusdt one shop???

• 郭怡童
    郭怡童 wrote:

u sure u want to get a new one?it might happen again ..

• Vincent Vaughan

Maybeee, where can i get old ones then or bigger locks??

• 圈圈OoO
    圈圈OoO wrote:

you can get them from online shops.

• Vincent Vaughan

Really, are the websites in Chinese though? Do you have any names or links?? Big thanks.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Shino, which part of Beiijing has good security? I'd like to live there! In fact, I think we'd all like to live there! Oh, oh, oh, maybe within the foreign embassies and consulate offices? Or within a holding cell (or prison) in the middle of nowhere?

Yes, bike shops are very easy to find in Beijing, but if you dont speak the lingo very well, then large supermarkets like Carrefour or Hua-Lian (also Lian-Hua), even Wal-mart, might be easier for most foreigners to get a bike and/or locks.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    miss my bike.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

You seem to be a nice person, but why do you like to guess what people are saying? No, I did not mean the "zone", I simply meant that if I show my passport, then I can be safe behind the walls of the Australian embassy, that's what I call good security!

I dont take drug and I dont know what is going on in Sanlitun, maybe you were thinking of someone else on this site?

I noticed that most shop assistants in Beijing do not understand the word "service" very well, they thought by just standing there, they are doing their work, although McDonald seems to be very good. I have been to Wal-mart as well as Carrefour, the shop assistants are pretty much the same standard and the quality of service have little difference. And excuse me for being ignorant, but I am not sure why you think good marketing means good service ... maybe you can enlighten me on this one? Microsoft has excellent marketing, but theri support service and products are terrible ...

• Vincent Vaughan

Afternoon, ok, Carefour was shit, shops ive found were overpriced and Xinjiekou wtf couldnt find nothing but then again im new, dont speak chinese, never been there and probabaly have mug written acrross my Chevy as soon as i walk in. Ended up buying one of a bloke from a Beijinger add, 350 Yuan bargian. Thanks for all the help though chaps, ill be back on here when this gets nicked when i leave it outside the Australian Embassy, light fingers the Ozzies! ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Vincent, I am sorry that my poor education does not seem to be much help, guess I will take my help somewhere else next time.

Take care ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.