Discussion » Beijing Life » best studio+home

• Qiuchuji
    Qiuchuji wrote:

I have an apartment about 103 sqm located at the north of 3rd ring road , nearby the Olympic Stadium,15mintues walk to Film Academy, 5 minutes to subway line10.by subway line10 to guomao 20 minutes. Not far to yudaokou and xueyuanlu.

it's a quite new building located in an old living square,good bar, good bakery,good restaurant,there have anything you need even swimming pool,not expensive and very nature.

it's not popular place,but it's easy to those popular place like houhai,wudaokou,guomao.for this huge sity,it's very good location,it's extend in all directions,especially it's nearby the subway.that's really important.you know in beijing sometimes two stop by bus,maybe waste you 1 hours for the traffic.

my favourate is it nearby the longest public garden in beijing and river mini-moon pass it,you can take boat in summer there.it's a very good place for lose fat. :-)

The apartment contains washing machine with hot water, Refrigeratory and TV, DVD player and Internet access. The rooms and the living room are equipped with air-conditioners. 24 hours hot water.and other necessary furniture, with two bed rooms, one big living room.a well-equipped kitchen, bathroom with bathtub and shower.

The residence is calm and very safe, and has a a gymnasium with swimming pool. two big supermarket nearby,and many good restaurant in neighbor.

the most important is the Decoration of this flat is simple and beautiful,you will very happy in beijing for stay here.

the price of my flat only:4500-5000RMB/month

this apartment will be free since the 1st of july.
    please feel free contact with me
    email:qiuchujiji@hotmail.com

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Put this in the Marketplace section (top tab).

• Qiuchuji
    Qiuchuji wrote:

how can i delete it?

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

No need to delete. Just repost it here :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.