Discussion » Beijing Life » looking for spanish,french,british and german

• weiwei
    weiwei wrote:

I am looking for some spanish,french,british and german to record some simple words,100RMB 1 hour,the price can talk over.

listen,we dont need Asians, American, South American, African,if someone who from there and can speak spanish, french, english, german.we still do not need.just need the person who come from Spain, Britain, France and Germany.

if someone intrested pls contact me,my e-mail is:gg_881213@hotmail.com

• weiwei
    weiwei wrote:

or send me message on weliveinbeijing!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... I beg to differ ... why should there even be a difference in the first place?

I do have one (or another?) question, the requriement is British accent, or as in UK, right? Well, there are at least three main types of accents, the Irish, Scots and the England accent, which one do you want? I am guessing England, but I could be wrong.

English is English, and is, well, English ... whether you speak American accent or British accent, or Australian accent, it is still English! The point of ANY language, is to make sure that the audience (whether it be one person or one roomful of 900, as in Spring 2007 in my case) can hear you and understand you, regardless of accent (and hand writing, hahaha) ... it is naive and ignorant to think that any one accent is better! However, having said that, if the audience is of certain background, it might make them feel more pleasant to hear their home country accent.

So, maybe this recording is some sort of tourist thing?

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

i will transfer this message to my spanish friend...good for u both..

• weiwei
    weiwei wrote:

well,sorry I think you guys a little bit misunderstood the meaning of mine.maybe I didnt express clearly what I mean.

we find them bcz in order to study  the dialect of their country,nothing about racist or which accent we like,just for research.maybe later we will also need some other countries of the dialect,but now just need these four countries.

so,hope everybody understand now.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

No apology required ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.