Discussion » Health & Fitness » will u fall in love with the boy / girl who had se

• Man TianFei
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    wow,so bad, can't modify. my question is " will u fall in love with the boy / girl who had sex with ur friend before? "
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I cannot help but ask what prompted this question ... also, when you said sex, ws it just a ONS? or did you mean my friend's ex?

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    BOTH, maybe one night stand maybe ex, the important is they have sex relationship before. will you fall in love with? do you care ?
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

it's not likely for me...i'd feel weird

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I am curious why you brought up this question ... are you dating someone who was your friend's ex?

To answer your question, yes ...

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

would be better dont...that's weird and will get trouble you cant imagine.

• Martin
    Martin wrote:

it's weird tho but should be all right if who is a real good friends.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

depends. some variables include: which friend of mine? do i know the girl before? how far did they go before? how deep is my crush on her? and etc.

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

why not - if the person is the perfect match for me.

if not, who's more important for me - my friend or the gal?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

It (nearly) happened once, it was 1999, my ex had left me and around the same time, my friend married his long time sweetheart ... as soon as honeymoon was over, he went to HK to take care of the family business while she was left in Sydney to study, and that went on for about 2/3 years ...

She knew my ex quite well and two loners can learn a lot about each other when being alone together ... I must admit, the "thought" had crossed my mind, but she was married to my friend, so I treated her as a sister ... however, for people who dont know us, she was literally a girlfriend but without any intimacy.

We had lost contact now, and they had a divorce a few years ago ... the "what if" did surface in my mind once in a while, but then ...

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

i think will you fall in love that means you are not in love yet.

because the werid feeling comes in before any romantic feelings, that would prevent me from falling in love....

but who knows. it really depends on that person and why he sleeps with my friend..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.