Hahaha .. this is too hilarious ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

That's what I call "Professional" ;)

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

You cant be serious!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

thats the funniest thing i have ever watched online:D

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha....so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, amercian one was funny....so are all the others..lol

my god!!!!:D

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

i cant believe it's played in uni....time has changed!

back when i was in uni, i remember we watched "Amercian Pie" in the classroom. everyone was soooo embarrassed when in the movie there were girls taking off their clothes....

This is unbelievable!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Why did all Christians protest? Coz they all belong to a certain sect?

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

hahaha..without testing?

probably its gonna end up like Charlotte and her husband....

my very good friend didnt have sex  with her bf (3 years) before she got married. maybe i should give her a call now....

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Ummm...we had to show respect to other's religious believes, including related rules...but...I still cannot understand rules like that. People can choose when and how to have sex, but why there is something to do with religious thing...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

what a creepy tragedy...

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

how much evil happens daily because of religious beliefs and how much evil due to lack of religious belief (fear of supernatural)?

how much arrogance, how much rudeness, and other evil do you see due to lack of religious beliefs?

do not be confused between religious and superstitious beliefs.

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

Sheryl,

People who have some sort of religious belief have better self conscience than those w/o. Not all w/ religious beliefs 'kneel' before god. Nor do they pray. Do not be confused between religious customs and beliefs. haha...

I believe in the philosophy behind the religion. I do not consider myself religious nor un-religious. Religion embeds a lot of 'seeds of conscience' in human minds which then evolves in itself. It would take a very long time if you were to teach the human minds 'how to live like a human being'.

Rudeness is a human nature. Though religion does not have any direct relationship w/ rudeness - it does help in tempering the rudeness.

Taoism is also a belief. Very similar to religion.

Religion definitely has been used as a tool to instill hatred... but is religion in itself evil? or those who use religion to do evil are evil?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Actually the boundary between religious belief and superstitious belief is quit vague. Can anyone give out clear definitions distinguishing them? Do not quote from dictionary, books, or scholar's sayings, for that religion is not a nature attribute of humans, but an artificial category, and the definition of such categories will change as social notions evolve.

People created them for certain purpose in the history. The way how our ancestors created them is full of irrational color, and many of them were once deemed as superstitious belief by the mass.

do not inveterately consider someone who's lack of religious beliefs as people who lack of beliefs. Actually religious beliefs are just a small part of BELIEFS, and may be unwise ones in my mind.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Got it, things you just described are authentic superstitions in my mind~

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Btw, do western world consider groups like "the People's Temple" or "Aum Doomsday" superstitious? or there is other word describing them.

oh, suddenly i got a whim, why the God is not a ghost? see, he got supernatural power, that's why people do kinds of pray. But ghosts got supernatural power too, why they are categorised as ghost? because of their BAD personality? and who's made the decision?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Errr...just noticed that the original post is all abt moan&groan...how did we come to here...(-_-!)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Ans: whoever started using words like "beliefs" or "religion" ... it is getting late, so I am not going to say too much ...

All kinds of beliefs exist among our daily lives, even KKK is a belief, and so is Fa-Lun-Gong and vodoo magic, even Maoism. I was born Roman Catholic, and although I have not been a good little Catholic boy, nor do I think Vatican is keeping up with the 21st century, I still believe in God, and God had given us freedom of choice.

... by the way, "feng shui" is also superstition, and it is not a religion ... and God does not have supernatural power, God is just God ... I do recommend if we should continue the discussion of religion and God, we should all dive into the bible, and continue next week ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

hahahaha...i think girls are just programed in genes to make noise when having sex, with some exceptions of cos.

who can answer the question for guys?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Peter, love the part you replied Richie so much!

Sheryl, good for u!

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Sheryl, you like guys being quiet?? or i misunderstood

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I like girls show interests in what we're doing. Be active, but not just lie there like a starfish. Maybe there are some indicators showing that they're really on the right mood, like being juicy, enjoyable moan, enthusiastic kiss, etc. Of course, individual differences widely exist, and lots of people sometimes "do performance" for certain reasons, so there is no fixed standard I think.

Personally I don't like girls scream/shout, it sounds quite fake, doesn't it?

Sheryl and Winnie, you girls are talking abt guy's moan???or i misunderstood...Do guys moan too??? and you like it????

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

from that, i see, Da Fan, you do not:P  :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

To each his/her own ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

from that, i see, Peter, you like Japanese-made ones:D

so Winnie, you like guys being "noisy"??

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

hmmm...being too noisy is fake too....but being a male starfish is neither good

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

Sheryl... You have your rights to believe in what you believe - but in my own view, what you call moral is based on religious beliefs, which is guided by how our society taught us. A passive learning/teaching.

You may have your reasons - but you seem to be pointing at a few individuals to prove the whole mass is wrong. If one Chinese guy rapes a girl - would you say all Chinese men are rapists and evils?

Priesthood is a profession for many. They get free education, fairly luxurious life (though it may look simple) - simply put, easy life. Abstaining from sex is a BS - sexual desire is a basic human instinct. So, being a priest does not mean the person is a saint... nor do priests represent religion.

What's praying? Some do it rather frequently and some don't. And there are different types of prayers. Have you listened to Tibeten prayers? You seem to be so focussed on one type of prayer. Or a religion. The world is much larger than Christianity.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Re: religion ...

Even as a RC, I agree that Christianity does not own (or run or rule) the whole world, nor any part of the world for that matter (except Vatican), though for this thread, it seems to indicate so! This was perhaps most of us did not have much exposure to other religions!

As far as religion goes, all points to one or two common good, however, not all of them have chosen a path accepted by the general public, for example, Fa-Lun-Gong is against Communism, and donating money, but they seem to promote high moral standard. There are many Satanic cults that uses sex (so called pretend love) to lure people, and then when it gets bad, they commit mass suicide.

Re: hypocrisy ...

This is the reason I have become a rebel Catholic, i.e. not going to church, as a silent protest against such BS ... also, I support that women should be allowed to be a priest, but the Vatican is too sexist and old to allow such ...

Re: moaning ...

Statistics shows that most girls prefer their men to sweet talk than to make noise ... as for men, it varies from little whimpering to extreme screaming that can wake the dead ...

A word of advice, if you guy is like a starfish, it is perhaps more fun and imaginative to get a vibrator.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Re religion for the last time:

The whole world, including human's spiritual world, is much much larger than any religions, including all of them combined.

Re Richie,

You have your right to believe in certain religion, and i respect your choice. Others have their right to believe in what they believe, and i think you had to show your respect too. In my view, to say that others' moral believe is actually based on religious belief is not a simple idea expression, but a rash judgement. So, I think you should make some further explaination, eg, give out your definition of "religious believe" first, and tell us how you arrive at your judgement based on the definition. Or, in this case, I agree with Sheryl, why don't you relpy to Peter's comment?

Re guy's moan......

I moan? for what? I enjoy it, but not THAT HIGH...once one of my female colleague described her feeling of multiple orgasm to us. Maybe she's too eloquent, or just described too vividly, I was so jealous...

btw, how guys be like starfishes? what does it mean? lack enthusiasm? or lack techniques? or "just lie there like a starfish", only adopting "girl on top"..................

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

Peter, Sheryl and all -

Last note - I don't see religion as being created by God. I don't believe in God. I don't believe in ceremonial religion. And I don't have the energy now to explain to you guys. Just look back at how we 'evolved' - and you'll probably understand how much your own 'morals' have been affected by religion. It is sometimes difficult to distinguish culture and religion - religion w/o talking about any specific 'God'.

Fear of the unknown (or the supernatural) - don't tell me you are not afraid of anything. God did not create humans. Humans created God. And the religion. If you look around you'd see the benefits of religion faaaar more than the harm.

End of religion.

Most of the time atleast 40% of the moaning is fake...  but I do love to recharge myself once in a while by the great moans! :D

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Congrats, Richie. Over 90 % of Jews, Muslims and Christians would like to kill you.

• Christopher Johansson

but richie is also over 90% right sucka!

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

im enjoying the conversation...carry on^^

just wish there's a top botton that would make it easier

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Sheryl,

I do like to be a giver, coz my girlfriend's satisfaction makes me happy, and yes, I do expect to receive something. But it seems that it is she who's just interested in the main part...is this normal within girls?

As to multiple orgasm...at least all you girls got the potential of enjoying it. That night when my female friend described her feelings, I felt that I'm just a low grade, not fully evolved creature with a fxxking simple structure. Y chromosome is a defective nature product, damn it!

Peter, it works on my computer, tx!!

this thread is sooo interesting:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Regardless of gender and sexuality, there are two MAIN types of behaviour: giver and taker.

ONS usually demands both parties to be taker, unless one (or both) wants to have a second (or third or forth) in the future ... then the behaviour might lean towards being "giver"

Long term relationship is a funny case, there are some who play "taker", the partner (a "giver") also enjoyed the "giving", and the two are like two pieces of puzzles, fitting and matching each other's needs.

Young and inexperienced are usually taker, but some also learned as they experienced more and become a giver, my ex was an example of such ... and with two givers in bed, the prelude usually went on for an hour, and it can happen anywhere (sorry to have disgusted anyone)

Old and experienced does not usually mean that this person is a giver ... and that depends on the psychology! I was going to make some distinctions, but the permutation was so complex and lengthy that it did not make any sense.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Oh, haha, she is totally not the shy type, and we've been together for years. It seems that she's quickly arosed, and much more interested in the g-xxxt stimuli, rather than focus on the c*s. Individual difference maybe...Ok I'll stop talking abt it, as the topic turned to be more and more weird, hahaha.

I'm soooo interested in kinds of sci-fi concepts, or just whims. I've heard of the theory of Y chromsome extinction before. It does sound sorts of well-founded, at least those scientist gave out some clues. So...million years later, C*gus will loss her brother with initial letter F? interesting.

My biggest sci-fi whim is abt to create an Utopia: in the real world, there is no gender any more, because each individual do not have, or more correctly speaking, do not need a body, but only brain left, soaked in certain nutrient fluid, and connected to the most important involver of the story: a giant CPU, or "virtual environment creator"(the VEC). The role of the VEC is not control each brain, but to create a virtual "natural environment" and maintain rules in neural signals transmission between brains and between brains and the virtual "natural enviorment". The virtual "natural enviorment" can be preset to be in accordance with all the most updated human knowledge of the real world, like in accordance with all Newton's law, Einstein's theories, etc., and also can be preset having some "parameters" be adjusted for fun (most simple eg: accelaration of gravity--g`=2g).

WIthin this structure, assuming that all "parameters" are preset to be in accordance with the real world, everything can go just the same as in the real world. Eg, 80 thousand people "brought" ticket for the final game of the Champions League, and in that day, they "go" to the created stadium, having neural signals generated by the VEC input into their sensory nerves, so they can "see" each other, "feel" the breeze, "hear" people talking. At the same time, they output neural signals to the VEC, representing what they want to say, or what actions they want to do, and by the mechanism stated above, others can "hear" what he says, and "see" his moves.

And maybe the biggest benefit of this mechanism is the unlimited living materials: food, drinks, temperature, venues for fun, even sexual stimuli---all we need is just some electrical signals, which can easily generated in the real world, eg, solar energy or neuclear reactors. Maybe this kind of Utopia will bring abt new problem, considering that human society is much unpredictable. However, at least it won't be harder for us to eliminate or ease newly found social problem in this virtual world than in the real world----kinds of restrictions are also a part of the Rules that can be preset and real-time adjusted.

When I told this to my girl, she raised two questions: 1) who got the authority to preset and adjust RULES? 2) it very possible that human's understanding to the world(the real world) will stop, coz the world we live in is created by us...3) is it possible for us to build such an CPU?

I agree with her second question. For the third one, I also have doubt, coz I think the maybe the most efficient computational structure in the real world is BRAIN, using bunch of uninterrupted variables, rather than digital "0" or "1", in determining things. Maybe we are able to create a brain like CPU, but it will not be a CPU any more, it will be a super brain, and we are under its control! For her first question, I still got no idea...

Just ignore my talking-nonsense if you guys are not interested in:)

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Peter, yes, thanks!!! i didnt know that...im a pc idiot. thats why i keep my journal on real note book with a  pen!

Sheryl, that is fascinating!!! but i still prefer to live in a world with male even tho sometimes they can be ma fan. hey, if there's no man in the world, are all girls gonna turn into lesbians? or there would not be something called romantic love?

Da Fan, " But it seems that it is she who's just interested in the main part...is this normal within girls?"

no. i think girls are just more excited when it comes to the main part (obviously) it doesnt mean we are JUST interested in that part. i think majority girls enjoy a playful prelude. 70% of the total score depends on it. if this prelude part is good enough, the main part can not be bad.  whats more, good long prelude makes your girl feel special too. she feels more comfortable and secured. on the contrary, ONS doesnt need much of that (i guess, yes?) but, DingDang, an hour is looooooong! it's sweeet tho:)

also, about multiple orgamsm, i really think it doesnt have much to do with the guys technics or whats so ever. it's more about the girl. some are just able to, others just can not...in other words, some are more fortunate and others less...but i always wonder is there a way to improve? sicentists should give us an answer.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Hey, Sheryl, my right thumb can bend backwards but my left can't too! I don't know why, certain genes' expression? But I can move my ears and roll my tongue, haha.

Your "whim" reminds me of the embryology theory called "Chimerism": two germ cells merged at the early stage of cell division, so you can have two sets of chromosome. "I'm so happy that I AM a twins", interesting! Actually I do believe someday we can understand the rule of how certain array of ribonucleotides eventually expresse certain physiological property, thus we can create kinds of "Mutants" as we wish. Of coz, though I'd like to see there are some HEROS in our world, I don't believe human can have the abilities of time traval, healing or something. Mutants are animals too, not gods with superpowers, haha.

As to my whim...I've also questioned myself before, like "isn't it boring if I do not have a physical self", but soon after I made it clear by asking myself "what is a physical self?" or "how do I know I have a physical self?" Yep, my brain "feels" everything. In the virtual world, we can live exactly the same as we're in the real world, and everyone do have a "physical body", by which people can feel everything they can feel in the real world. And we can preset certain RULES in the mechanism, like kinds of resources are all limited, so people had to strive to gain what he want, go to school, find a job, earn his peanuts, feel happiness of gain and sadness of loss. As to born and die, hey Sheryl, forget that our brains are real? our brains will die eventually, that's the limitation of our lives in the virtual worlds, and if we preset that we can face kinds of fatal accidents in the virtual world, like air crush or something, our brain will be execute in the real world. And in the virtual world, two people can fall in love and get married, have sex, and the wife can get pregnant, and feel all the things she should feel in the real world. at the same time, the couple's genes are combined and raised to a new brain in the real world, that's how we "born":) In a word, everything is programmable, so at least we can exactly copy (yes, copy, not mimic) the real world. AND, as everything is programmable, we can also add some mutants as you wish :P

So...as the two worlds can be totally identical, what's the difference? or why we create this? My answer is, even if we preset most "parameters" to be exactly the same as in the real world, we should consider to control some, like starvation, tyranny, fatal crimes, very severe fatal epidemics, and most important one: danger of human extinction caused by us, mainly the appication of ABC weapons.

Btw, tx all your girls sharing your feelings and ideas on the foreplay thing~~

• Gadfly
    Gadfly wrote:

it's too crazy!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

From what Sheryl had described, that does not sound like a Catholic church...which stream of Christian fellowship is it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

So you just went there for the "show"? Hahaha ... I wanted to say something, but I think I will save my breathe.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.