Discussion » Film & TV » You will be missed, Michael Jackson...

• Idiot 笨蛋
    Idiot 笨蛋 wrote:

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted "King of Pop" who emerged from childhood superstardom to become the entertainment world's most influential singer and dancer before his life and career deteriorated in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. He was 50.

His song - Beat it, is always my favorite....

Good night, sweet prince...

• 柯威
    柯威 wrote:
    i wonder if he's drinking "jesus juice" right now? good musician, terrible person. more people died today for more tragic reasons than this pervert. i feel sorry for his fatherless children, but that's about it
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    一个牛B的人。
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Most of us poked fun at Jackson during his very public trials and tribulations (myself included, including on this website) but this is an absolute tragedy.

The guy was forced from a very young age to perform and deliver, being abused in the process by his father. He never had a childhood, and fell into a regressed state after becoming rich and successful in an attempt to regain what he never had.

Maybe he acted inappropriately with kids. Maybe he didn't. He was acquitted in court and all charges were dropped.

The man revolutionized music, single-handedly (or glove-ly) combining R&B with rock, soul and dance and bringing those formerly black-only genres to the mainstream. He broke MTV's color barrier, and tried to bring the global community together to share a sense of universal humanity.

And by all accounts, he was the most hardworking, sweetest, sincere guy in show business.

He was one of a kind. Seriously. And the world will never, EVER see someone of his caliber again.

RIP, dude.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

We could think about it the other way ... at least, he does not need to dear with all the negative news anymore ... it might actually be a relief for him ... so as fans or friends, we should all be happy for him

• Ci Jiayin
    Ci Jiayin wrote:

我不是Ben,也不是Stranger in the Moscow,更不是Man in the mirrow。我只想Heal the world,也许这个世界真得Dangerous,也许这个世界真的只是Black or white。可你是否为History感到骄傲?是否为All the lost chirldren而哭泣?你是Bille Jean ,还是Dirty Diana 或者是Smooth Criminal?那Have you see my chirldhood?也许这一切都不重要,因为We are the world!真正的Michael永远在变,我只想说:You are not alone! Just call my name, I will be there...但是今天Why you gone to soon, 留下我们Remember the time....

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

He was a music genius, seriously... ;___;

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

about what Sheryl said ... I miss Audrey H

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.