Discussion » Technology » Why there's no Men's night?

• @lex Z
    @lex Z wrote:

It's just so unfair that there're ladies nite every single day from Wednesday nite to Monday nite. Why there's no one single Men's nighte we can go? I don't think some of the girls drink less than guys and there're more girls just go for free drinks intead of buying anything.

Why there's no free alcohol for guys?

• Hanqi
    Hanqi wrote:

hahaha.....I dun think im interested in M's night! ........

• Christopher Johansson

erm marketing? becasue no one would go. ladies night is to lure men to the bars, and in so doing earn money from that. it would'nt work with a mens night.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Christopher is spot on about this ...

If it is called Men's nights, the music will need to be shifted towards the heavy base, and most girls dont like that

As well, in terms of the line "may I buy you a drink", the guy will likely to have to spend more than a "Ladies night" ... though it might work if a girl wants to use that line on a guy.

The culture, western or otherwise, is for a guy to buy for a girl, so I think that's enough said?

As a result, not as many people will go! Cheer on ...

• Martin
    Martin wrote:

lol

what a pity pfff there is never discount for man! crap :P

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha, if you want fair, if you admire girl you can go and get a operation,and become a girl. if we want to ask fair, i would like to tear why girl have special time every month,and boy not need to have. why after the sex,girl have The risk of pregnancy, and the boys did not? ect.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

"ect"?

That's a fair way to consider this question ... "ladies night" at the club is a compensation to the "ladies nights" each month

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.