Discussion » Health & Fitness » how do we forget a bad man/woman~~~

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

bad man,u know he/she is so bad,but u still go on loving him./her.....

how to forget?ho w to leave him/her? 

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    find a new guy ,and fall in love with him,
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

finding a new guy is never a good solution...it may help but possibly get into another bad relationship.

I'd say you go do what makes you happy....make some plans for life and stick to them...go hang out with your friends...there are tons of things to do rathe than spending time hating someone. it doesnt worth it....

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

you got professions and hobbies right? indulge yourself in pursuing them for a while:)

• Ramz
    Ramz wrote:

Have him assassinated.  Bingo Bnago, you're on the road to recovery.

• 王大维
    王大维 wrote:

I'll go with the "have him assassinated" route....lol

• Ramz
    Ramz wrote:

hahaha, what the christ?  That's quite the ballsy manuver.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha,so funny,that girl think she were a whore.
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

if u love urself enough, forgetting that person will become easy..

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

bad guys dont deserve forgiveness, not to mention a memory...to keep thinking how bad he is, that might help, hehe it works for me. good luck!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Peter...that kinda of gilr you mentioned, and he guy must have known her intention...was that a real relationship? Oh relationship is over rated nowdays, as well as love.

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

i think time is the best medicine.

anyway, delete all communication way of him, msn, phone number, then will get back ok soon. if you still kept that, it would be hard to control yourself against  missing or communicating him/her .

no matter its his/her fault, over is over, dont complain. dont explain .

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

PS, i dont agree with MiuMiu Canada,  forgive? if your ex is bad guy/girl,  no way, we are normal persons, we are not GOD. why forgive him/her? 

you can dont care, but neednt forgive. when you find your love later, hating or loving him/her still is not the problem anymore. you would not care about forgiving or not, he would be a stranger forever.  that's the great end.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Dropped by to say hello to you all ...

From a scientific point of view, the fact is no memory is ever lost, i.e. you will remember forever ... the trick is whether you want to think about it at all

For example, when my beloved mother ordered set lunch, she loves to put the vanilla ice cream into her coffee, but there was once, they served a scoop of coconut ice cream and as usual, she dumped it into her black coffee without tasting it first, and you can try to imagine how it tasted.

This incident must have been 25+ years ago ... and my mum had of course forgiven herself for being silly, but had she forgotten? No! Mostly because she has us to remind her.

So, the bad news is "forget" is a lie ... because even if you dont intentionally think about it, someone will remind you ... just try not to think about it, then you will be fine.

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

hey, peter, you didnt understand me, or i didnt make myself clear.

i said dont forgive,, didnt mean keep all those emotions, --- anger and hatred, or remembering every bad detail.

i said dont forgive, dont care.,forget everything which is bad or good. just forget, but the point is dont forgive, dont keep friendship with him if he is a bad guy. he is not worthy. just consider him as a stranger, he has no qualification to be your friend---that is my definition of "dont forgive"

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

P.S. This old Hong Kong Chinese song just came to play on my computer ... the name is "旧梦不需记"

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

haha   i will check it.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Hmm, dont quite understand ya Shuerya on the point of forgiveness. i personally think when you dont forgive, you have that hatred in your heart. it's something goes hand in hand...dont they?

also, what's the definition of bad guys (in a relationship) ? well,  or they just turned out to be disappointment in a way rather than being bad(hurt you intentionally)?

Never literally dated a bad bad guy...zipping up...

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Hey, Peter

what happened next after the girl asking for a breakup fee?

also, i was wondering if he knew she's a gold digger before they started dating? was he surprised that she asked?

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

To make yourself busy, such as hard working or  participating in extra-curricular activities. In so doing, you have no time to think about him. Maybe you can earn more money or get promotion because of your hard working.^_^

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

The point is not to forget, but to overcome. The only way to learn from bad experiences is to remember.

• Jessica
    Jessica wrote:

If you can't forget him,just remember him.You mustn't delete the memory, which is the part of your life.Just take it relaxablly.That is all.

• Janet Peng
    Janet Peng wrote:

People say Love is no right or wrong. It is just an experience of ur life.

when a relationship ends up, it just means u need to go on for the next and keep going until u meet the right one.

No need to push urself forget or forgive, if u can't stop loving him/her, just try to make friends with him/her ONLY.

Dont give urself any chance to make mistakes or to let urself regret. U r the only person who is responsible for ur own life.

So, make the right decision to urself.

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

oh my god, i wish i could discuss it with u in chinese!. poor me

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

but yes, when i red it, i found our opinons are similiar.

we never really forget anything.-----yes, but if you dont care of it, i mean dont  forget or remember Deliberatly, if you miss, then miss, if you forget, then forget, maybe one year later you will think of him or something with him, but its ok, when you meet your new love, everything is ok.  sometime in your liffe you will miss him, but whatever.  maybe he miss u more,,,that's better ,,,hahahaha....(now, im evil girl)

• Peter S 李贝勒

forgiving, is for sure more in the western way of seeing the things, cause it s a part of the christian religion... i think it helps people to leave, to quit, to forget, the bitter taste that they have in there heart, after being cheated... me, i only keep the good moment in my mind and try to delete the bad points... it helps a lot, to keep going on, but i try to don t forget the experience that i lived to learn... One things, to forget sometimes, we need time, sometimes, we need a wonderfull attractive and sexy beauty (i really like this way to go on, hehe), or very good friend, or travelling, or... everything depand of the when and where in ur life... no recepe, just adapt urself to the situation... But the more important, is to never give up to believe in LOVE...   

• Tiantian
    Tiantian wrote:

think about how bad he or she have been treated u...tell urself u deserve a better person

and also time will heal everything

• Tee
    Tee wrote:

maybe a bad man is a gift that god gives u . he\she might teach how to forgive . and forgiving is a better way to solve problem .

• 周小跳
    周小跳 wrote:

To do something that you should do

To love the one who deserves your love

IT is too short of our lives to waste the time on bad man/woman

time is everything !

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Peter, well said!!! i dont feel like i have more to add there!

Pierre, good point! never lose faith in love! there are so many great guys out there and there are more than one "the one" really!

But i do agree that it takes time to heal, even for the strongest person, if you have loved and really put yourself out there. It's ok to hate him and miss him at the same time. we've all been there(im not the only one, am i?). But eventually, he's just the past that reminds you how blessed you are when you are in a new and better relationship. We fall, we learn.

So dont be too hard on yourself. give yourself some time to heal, Sally (are you just reading? you have not respond to any comment yet...)

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

just love yourself, be selfish, move on, why bother to forgive? its a waste of time to still THINK OF that person..

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

oh~~~~my god

i hope those ways can change someting

but sometimes u want,u can not do........

• eva
    eva wrote:

everyone will meet mr/ms right one someday.but before that,you will met some mr/ms wrong.that all.would you like to stop you for one wrong experience?it waste time!just keeping going on.and during this time,don't force yourself to feel how sad or miss is.but don't keep connect to him/her.just care about yourself.you will be strongand understand something after sad or anger.maybe next one will be your the right one.so be happy.that person not worth you to love him/her.you should believer yourself,like queen,whatever you feel he or she hurt you.

• --
    -- wrote:

Take a look around and find a better one!

• Jully
    Jully wrote:

The only thing you can do is not to forget but ignore them.

I agree with Pierre Billiard 

If you dont learn how to forgive,then you`ll never go out of heartbroken memory from those bad people~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.