Discussion » Health & Fitness » Want to Become friend with a gay

• NE
    NE wrote:

I am not a gay, but I want to become friend with one with same age as me, or not exactly. Because I often feel lonely, I think maybe gay is a good listener. I can talk to you, you can also talk to me. Wish your message

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

If you feel lonely, I'd advise you to spend time with some good friends. Get some exercise, eat some healthy foods; find a hobby.

There are a lot of good, nice people to meet in our community. Post some information about yourself in your profile -- including a photo -- and give it a shot. (You should probably also give yourself a better screen name.)

But you know, it's not a good habit to label people and assume that "X group must be this, Y group must be like that."

People are people :)

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

You'll be okay. Considering this a public message board, you shouldn't spill any more of your heartfelt emotions here.

But yeah, go out there and find someone with whom you can connect. There are plenty of groups on this website where you can find people who share similar interests and ideas.

Good luck!

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    Emptiness and confusion
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I was involved in organising events for a dance company in HK before, and two of those were gay, and they were cool ... however, I did always made it clear that I am only interested in girls ...

I see no difference whether my friends is gay or straight ... you just need to make it clear that you are not interested, and people should respect each other for whatever sexual preference ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.