Discussion » Film & TV » transformers 2

• Nanipulse
    Nanipulse wrote:

can you guys  please tell me the movie transformers 2 where is it in beijing i need theater  addres.plz

• Bella Zhu
    Bella Zhu wrote:

some of my friends tell me that opening at 10 of June, actually I am looking for it too, I really love the first one.

well I guess you can watch the movie in any theater of Beijing asks your friends about the nearly one ciniema.

• 王大维
    王大维 wrote:

nice nice....who's up for watching the movie? Is it in English? or dubbed in chinese....

• Mai Quant
    Mai Quant wrote:

i dont think its out in sanlitun megabox yet....i hope it comes out soon!!!!

• Mai Quant
    Mai Quant wrote:

http://www.imegabox.com/showtime/slt/today.html

• Ramz
    Ramz wrote:

there doesnt seem to be a coming soon option in that link... the first film wasnt that great, but I'll def give this one a shot, just to please the ol' inner child.

you got the touch, you got the pooooooooowwwwwaaaaa

• Tom Fang
    Tom Fang wrote:

网上都已经定不到票了, 看来很多人都很期待啊。

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Man, the premise of Transformers has the potential to be all sorts of awesome (How can you argue with two factions of machines fighting one another with humans thrown into the mix?) but Shia LaBeouf has soured me on the entire experience (and I'm a male between 13-55 who may or may not have a proclivity for Megan Fox).

I couldn't sit through the first flick as a result of his abysmal acting skills; same went for the fourth Indiana Jones installment in which the 22-year-old whined, scowled and overacted throughout one of the decade's most anticipated sequels.

But then again, what else is expected from an "actor" who states, on the record, that "I don't even really know what it is that I do for a living."

C'est la vie. But not for me.

• Ramz
    Ramz wrote:

Shia is awesome, he has a certain carisma and charm to him that makes him enjoyable to watch.  I heard this movie sucks total ass though.

• Ramz
    Ramz wrote:

Shia is still young though, given time, Pitt and Damon will get old, and the younger generation will take over.  He might be a superstar in a few years or so.

I heard he turned down Y: the last man though, wrong move on Shia's part, HARD.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

My view is that Shia LaBeouf sucks, and I wouldn't watch Transformers 2 even if someone paid my rent for the next three months.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

If you want to see fast cars, special effects, robots, fighting and action - you´re probably gonna have a great time! But I would´nt expect too much of the story...

• Hanqi
    Hanqi wrote:

why  not? Peter? LOL

There are so few good movies this summer...

I cant wait to watch Harry Potter at IMAX.....!!!! YAy! July 15th~

ohh..also Public Enemies.. next Wed!

• THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    I can't wait to see this - it's going to be awesome!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I went to see it yesterday at a local cinema close to home, it has 5 mini threatres, all showing T2, either dubbed or original...

The acting was so so, and the special effect was very much expected, but I loved the idea of Aliens+Speices+Terminator ... enough said?

Also, the old-timer Jetfire, the "twins" (two little Chevy?) and that little remote-car-decepticon who had turn into Morgan's little puppy were great fun

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Had anyone seen this? Or did everyone decide that this is not worthwhile because of the reviews and all that?

• Li Yuan
    Li Yuan wrote:

I'm going to watch it with "ice age" and "public enemies" on Wednesday in the theater.

• Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:

i heard many negative reviews after i went to watch the day it was released. Am not professional,also not a big fan of those  "robots?" :)  but i have to say, i love this film..it enjoyed me a lot. they even fighted in my dream whole nit, so funny....

The first thing i did after school when i was in primary school,was back home and watched this cartoon in telly,thats all i remember abt it, so happy childhood :)

anyway, it is absolutely worthwhile to watch in cinema in my opinion:) Love it!

• Reyes
    Reyes wrote:

Transformers is even a culture in China, especially for 80's.

We grown up with transformers.

It is wonderful.

BTW: I have already watched the movie. Amazing!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.