Discussion » Health & Fitness » Feel lust in me!

• Matt
    Matt wrote:

i don't know why, maybe just because beijing is big and i am small. fuck it....just wanna have sex everyday, get lost and hysterical to break my soul so that i can reestablish it....

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Your post just reminds me of the treatment in "The Clockwork Orange", maybe you could have a try :)

• Matt
    Matt wrote:

well, Peter, this is a weird world, isn't it....

• 柯威
    柯威 wrote:

be careful Peter, i think this guy might want to make your brown eye blue

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

too naive to say such thing

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Damn, didn't know that this forum was that much interesting.

But seriously guys, no need to argue like that. Peter, just let it go, I personally wont reply/give importance to someone who doesn't even put his/her name here x)

Arrêtez de vous engueler ça ne servira à rien :)

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

Aurélien,

Using a slogan or phrase could be much more appropriate and accurate to describe one's identity than just a name.

I bet you do not know where the line "rise up, ones who do not want to be slaves" comes from :)

Rise up, 顶你, 太有才了! : P

• Jacky Wong
    Jacky Wong wrote:
    To Hans,that's the coolest name on the internet I've ever seen!LOL
  • Böbý (dragged Soul)

hi guys and girls whts up ......y the life is so  fucking comlicated.... do u think is it ,,,,,

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Cue the Clint Eastwood groan from Gran Torismo:

Argh.

Why does the Internet bring out the worst in people? I'd love to meet you all in "real life" and bash your heads together like the 3 Stooges.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Hahaha.

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in awhile who you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me."

• Ge Cuason
    Ge Cuason wrote:

highfalutin english!! i like!

i learn a lot of new words and grammar just by reading this forum. thanks

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Very interest thread...

• Jarrad Edwards

In other news....

British scientists have demonstrated that cigarettes can harm your children. Fair enough. Use an ashtray!

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Rise Up
    You really need to lighten up. Relax. Have an apple juice. You remind of me of an overly-serious Belgian with whom I used to work who went gray overnight (literally) as a result of constantly defending perceived slights, engaging in one too many forehead-vein-popping philosophical monolouges and overall, being an insufferable blowhard :)

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

matt, since you think the sex is the cure to your lust, go for it, im just afraid your problem aint it....

• Effy
    Effy wrote:

to : Rise up, & Peter...

pls be friendly ..

we are really under the same beautiful sky..we share the same world ,it's nothing good to be like this even you two never meet each other ,get your smile back on your face ,  and we are all friends ...

中国有句老话叫五湖四海皆兄弟,退一步海阔天空,静下心来吧。。

• Matt
    Matt wrote:

i never thought this thread could spark a debate. haha, interesting...

• Matt
    Matt wrote:

haha, u were wrong indeed. i wasn't expecting anyone to send me a message. this is very interesting. Chinese people sometimes express their feelings to themselves on the Internet, but Westerners seldom do this, and they usually think they are communicating with the others on the web. this is a typical Chinese way of catharsis as many of us do. haha...i had no goal when i did this, cuz i had no doubt that no one was gonna contact me. haha. but i appreciate ur concern and the debate between u guys.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Hey, Matt: You should go over to the other thread and give NE a virtual hug.

And put your shirt back on :)

• Ramz
    Ramz wrote:

hahahaha this is so sad, yet so awesome at the same time.

• Matt
    Matt wrote:

哈哈哈哈,ok, Pete

• Matt
    Matt wrote:

but pete, i'm not that gay. my percentage is 15% gay according to a test on the facebook, hahaha... maybe u should try it...

• Xueyedesign
  • Jem Lim
    Jem Lim wrote:

"maybe just because beijing is big and i am small" - Matt dude, being small has always been a big problem. LOL..

• Chen Meng
    Chen Meng wrote:

horn dogs discussion..hehehe..

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Unfortunately, logic is typically not the deciding factor in arguments :) Otherwise your superior english ability and background in logic might get you somewhere. It appears to me, however, your lack of interpersonal skills will probably leave you grounded for life.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Unfortunately, logic is typically not the deciding factor in arguments :) Otherwise your superior english ability and background in logic might get you somewhere. It appears to me, however, your lack of interpersonal skills will probably leave you grounded for life.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Oh and that wan't directed toward you peter

• Tian 王倚天

Rise up: I think you watch too many Jet Li movies and think you're the last hero of China or some shit.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Group hug ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

** Hit "Post comment" ... getting too old, have shaky fingers **

Beijing is not all that big, but it is ok to feel small, that means you know that you have limits (or boundaries) ... your hormones balance might be in a wrack though, you probably need to see a doctor to get some shots or pills

Nah ... just kidding ... another goup hug ... Rita, come gives me a hug

• Tian 王倚天

No pun intended

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.