Discussion » Health & Fitness » One night stands suck

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

...but not because they're dirty or immoral or wrong or bad. Because they're not. It's just that at least in my limited experience it makes for really bland sex.

Awkward accidental sexual encounters with friends are way better than one night stands. Anyone else feel the same?

• 由克张
    由克张 wrote:

I had sex with my ex last night.

It really feels uncomfortable.

But I do not think accidental sexual encounters with friends are way better than one night stands.I have had sex with one of  my friends ,and man,that is the most stupid thing I ever do.

Everytime I saw her I just feel sick just because we had sex.

• Calvin Lee
    Calvin Lee wrote:

keep in neutral

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

One night stand does suck in few ways, but still hardly agree with having sex w/friends.

• Sophie
    Sophie wrote:

compare with the one night stands i prefer the long term sex partner. That's the better option since u don't want a bf or gf but still want to have sex.

• Xx
    Xx wrote:

it depends...

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

LOL

• Xx
    Xx wrote:

lol:-

• Paul
    Paul wrote:

I am quite shy man - do not have many accidental relationships. Is there really ONS? I thought ONS-girls at pubs are kinds of prostitute. Maybe I am wrong?

• 王亚非
    王亚非 wrote:

ONS make u happy and passion,but not safe,i prefer  no love ,no sex

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I mean, it is pretty rare to find friends who you can have coffee with the next day and look them in the eyes without thinking about your downstairs parts mingling with theirs. But some of my longest and best friendships have been with people who have seen me naked. It demands an uncommon level of emotional maturity. Or just plain batshit crazy silliness.

I think the boundaries people draw between friends and lovers are totally artificial. Worse yet, people keep their friends separate from their lovers so that either can be discarded of without offending the other.

• John
    John wrote:

One night stands are great. There's nothing like fucking a gal's brains out and then kicking her out the next day. My girls usually come for seconds....and thirds....but that's a different story...

Like Evan said, you have to be very mature emotionally. Few people are. I am.

• Elaine Xu
    Elaine Xu wrote:

no love no sex!

• IPaws Official

umm.... look, when the time is right, the environment is right, the guy/girl is right, and the feeling is right, you just can't control that, it happens all naturally. Or otherwise, you'll be 'planning' a one night stand, which seems to be kinda sick for me.

• Boooobo
    Boooobo wrote:

agree with the uncommon level of emotional maturity part,welllllll....it's exactly the weak part of girls,that's why most of the time u know what u're doing but don't know why u're gotta cry afterwards,like sex itself,it's a 100% physical/neural reaction caused by some sort of inner fear i guess... actually ONS is a very clear definition so it probably won't cause empathy easily,but several times with the same person?? that will be a little more ambiguous...... :D

• Benson
    Benson wrote:

long time sex partner is much better i think.

• Vcluca
    Vcluca wrote:

ons.but what is love?

• O
    O'sole Mio wrote:

don't be feel sick man!!i am sure she got same feeling with you ! keep going ,may be she can be your soulmates!

• Li Yuan
    Li Yuan wrote:

Having sex with a friend is way more awkward for me.

• Jenny Z
    Jenny Z wrote:

it depends.......

• 天蓬元帥
    天蓬元帥 wrote:

accidental sex with friend is pretty bad as it will somehow very embarrassing the day after..... or unless you want to further develop the relationship to another stage that normally you won't... rite? be honest, I don't know if ONS is really that easy to happen just like movie as long as it never happen to me and even friends of mine...

• David
    David wrote:

Long term sex partner is the best option if you are not interested/can't have a "normal" relationaship. Long term sex partner can be a friend or a result of one night stand and in this kind of relationship everybody feel comfortable. -Based on my experience.

• Hanqi
    Hanqi wrote:

WHT THE WHAT!!!

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

ONS - better the sex, bigger the void afterwards. Suitable only for people w/o any direction in life - void.

Long term sexual partner - depends on how long is long enough. Doesn't work after a month or two (or after 10 times, whichever comes earlier).

Dual relationship - rare, but the only type of relationship I think which might just work. Sex w/ friends can be awkward afterwards - but if you're lucky enough to find someone w/ whom you don't feel awkward - you've hit the jackpot!

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

first time heard dual relationship...is that meaning open relationship?

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

friends 95% of the time, lovers 5%... or something close. a relationship where friendship is still the core, but there's occasional intimacy (few times a year perhaps? or few times in a lifetime??)

• Christopher Johansson

U GO CHINESE GIRLS! NO LOVE NO SEX!  NO LOVE NO SEX!

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Its recently published a study that shows that Norwegians, with Denmark on second place, is the country with most people that believe sex with friends is okay.

40% have or have had sex with friends/collegues without it being more than a sexual relationship.

36% of the Norwegians see no problem with one night stands and have had it recently. 25% did not mind if they or other had it. 15% did not like the idea of one night stands.

• Douglas
    Douglas wrote:

ya no love no sex

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Dr. Doom: I totally agree on you on that one. I was considering to do it also, only problem i saw in it was that the source is in Norwegian.

However, I`ll past the link here anyway. And translate it. I did find out that I wasnt 100% accurate with my numbers So i`ll correct that as well now.

Source: http://www.vg.no/helse/artikkel.php?artid=572839

Translation of the key information:
    - 4 of 10 Norwegians have had sex with someone they orginally just where friends with.

- In the youngest group between 15 to 20 years old, 57% have had sex with a friend.

- Norwegian has most sex in the north (note its not in the world), and 48% has sex more than once a week. In denmark this number is 40%

- 1 of 4 has cheated on their girlfriend/wife. In finland this number this 31%

- Norwegians is worst on safe sex and uses least protection of all the north countries. 1 of 5 Norwegians do not fear getting STD.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

i have no idea. The study didn`t tell.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

It shouldnt be impossible to find similar studies in other countries? This study at least shows that the North countries are not very conservative when it comes to having sex with friends and stranger. in other words "It don`t suck" up north.

Any of this is not ment to reflect my personal opinion.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    haha~
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    never sex with friend,that would make the relationship more complex.
  • Ou Shu Le
    Ou Shu Le wrote:
  • Ou Shu Le
    Ou Shu Le wrote:

Is there anything like love

Elaine ?

• Tom Fang
    Tom Fang wrote:

come on guys, let's say you go out and meet someone, i mean someone greate. and you have a wondful time together. also things going to that direction. i will say enjoy it. 

but do not try to find a ONS, that is totally wrong.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Peter: What makes you so sure you are not included in this stats? I got your phone number, i`ve been working with you a couple of times. I`m sure that is enough to include you in the ring of potensial sex partners. My oh my, its getting hot in here.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    seems here have many guys want to try to sex with boy friends.
  • Ian Shon
    Ian Shon wrote:

It depends ay

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.