Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » the comic on the bottom "wulfmore...."

• Facade
    Facade wrote:

Sucks! It is not even remotely funny. Absolutely terrible. I dont know why they would even bother printing it out. Sorry if any feelings get hurt but its the truth.

• Mai Quant
    Mai Quant wrote:

what type of comic strips do you like?

• Joakim Lund Rangel

disagree! it is absolutely brilliant!

• Tian 王倚天

I second that.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

haha, come on! how can you say todays stripe is not funny?? :D

The two boys making this stripe is denish, and they originally makes it in denish I think. But they have some people translating it into english, norwegian and possibly a couple of more languages.

and yeah, maybe there is someone here who can offer to translate the stripe into Chinese for them? Anyone? :)

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

How can you not like Wulffmorgenthaler?! It´s so funny!

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Give me a break. Wulffmorgenthaler masters the blending of black humor with the fine art of the non-sequitur, or when a conclusion is reached that doesn't follow from the preceding premises.

You either "get it" or you don't.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

todays strip is pretty funny, I've looked at their website though and i say they are generally not so great.

There are a few that are pretty good, however.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

you suck :-D

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I agree with Joakim: Facade, you're a loser. If you don't like the comic, don't read it.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

now thats a bit harsh pete, its a comic stripe ;-)

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

If you dont understand sarcasm or irony (basic ingredients in humor) - Wulffmorgenthaler is probably not for you. If you don´t like it, don´t read it! =)

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

How can a parody of a moment in time like a couple of cavemen pondering on how to react on a guy killing another not be funny? :) And the killer looks like he don't have a clue that the other guy gets hurt, because there's no past happenings to learn from. The primitive and ignorant brutality.. brilliant!

Oh, and yes. I'm afraid you do suck. It's Wulffmorenthaler law. Sorry :-)

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

You have to give pete a break, he's a writer. He likes to use large words.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

lol oh my we could be in for a wild ride.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Facade: Stop trolling. I answered your initial question honestly. You responded sarcastically.

Piss off before I decide to create a "WeLiveInBeijing Loser of the Week" column and place you front and center.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Facade: Truth to be told, we talke all critism seriously even though we might sound totally unserious sometimes, anything else would get too boring).

BUT..

Right now we do know that a lot of people love the strip. Everyone cant love it, and until we eventually get a much better and free series in our hands, Wulff will stay :-)

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Come on, stop throwing shit and learn to ignore eachother.

Let´s just end this whole thread with a picture of Looney Tunes Ending Sequence X-D

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Wulff Stays!

haha, anyways. love you all

*huge and kisses*

• Anthony
    Anthony wrote:

This is the best thread ever,

• 柯威
    柯威 wrote:
    i think the comic sucks too, but i really couldnt care less. at least its on the bottom of the screen and i actually have to try to look at it, which i will occasionally do to see if it is actually funny. just don't move it to the top of our screens please ;)
  • Suko
    Suko wrote:

The Bond one is really funny, LOL

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.