Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Topshop style In England

• Yingnan
    Yingnan wrote:

Heyyy, people in weliveinbeijing:) anyone is interested in that Topshop fashion? It is mainly based in England, but it spreads the brand to some Topshop lovers soon in some other countries, like China, I have found 2 on building Topshops in Beijing, and I know in some other provinces, they do have in chain-shops as well, so I have just put their links in here see if anyone interested? Have a good look, bet you will not be disappointed! 

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=19551 

• RAN YAO
    RAN YAO wrote:

used to like topshop a lot, but prefer all saint's these days. they do shipping to china online order, but think the limited order is 250 quids. google it if you d like to hav a look. by the way, love topshop's washed jeans this season`````````

• Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:

its cool if you buy top shop stuff when you dont live in England or Europe...otherwise its my worst to see someone wearing the same thing than me..and it does happen if you shop there a lot....

• RAN YAO
    RAN YAO wrote:

IT IS QUITE POSSIBLLY C PEOPLE WEARING THE SAME THING ON ST``````` N IT FEELS TRULY WERIED```````

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.